The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 71,529
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,457 views: 961,241
dotl 28 minutes ago

You slutz know what I'm talkin bout - that piece of gear you just got tired of, etc.. and decided to sell it for one reason or...

UpNSmoke
replies: 164 views: 17,231
crille_mannen 1 hour ago

What's going on with Harrison? no more 950mx? No more analog consoles all together? is something new brewing? What's up HarrisoN!

BrainCheck123
replies: 3 views: 785
Wiggy Neve Slut 2 hours ago

Oh how I would love a pair of Amphions, or ATCs, or Kii's or whatever. Thing is, I am unconvinced that I need to spend thousands...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 491 views: 35,039
dbjp 4 hours ago

I know, I know - however, I'm considering adding a sub system to my Amphions and selling or p/x my M7 would basically pay for...

ollieneedham
replies: 48 views: 2,441
Looneytune 4 hours ago

Sorry for the long, silly and oddly personal post. :facepalm: My friend and I decided to try a temporary wifeswap er.. monitor...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 85 views: 3,916
Kimotei 5 hours ago

I just traveled to Istanbul where I found an AKG D30 for cheap in an antique store. I don't have an adapter to test it at the...

AllBluesHailMary
replies: 5 views: 1,132
BearOnGuitar 6 hours ago

Greetings! I haven't been active here much at all for years. I have been lurking, but I feel compelled to post about our...

Improv
replies: 196 views: 34,948
shalimo 6 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 430 views: 30,562
shoepedals 7 hours ago

The time has come to accept I sometimes use OHs for cymbals and filter at 100 or 200Hz! Typically 414s are my go-to but I'm...

PaulMac
replies: 41 views: 2,342
PaulMac 8 hours ago

Currently have Sontec MEP250-ex, looking to complement it with one other complementary mixbus eq (or to find another 2eq combo...

fromthepuggle
replies: 9 views: 602
pan60 8 hours ago

First, if my limit relegates this to low end, please move it. What would you consider an upgrade, if at all, from my main near...

zekmoe
replies: 0 views: 182
zekmoe 9 hours ago

I am just on the brink of purchasing a 1073 duel preamp. I am strongly considering BAE for many reasons over the others , but...

Mad John
replies: 51 views: 3,571
chipss36 10 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,175 views: 1,680,032
slutter 12 hours ago

Hello, I recently acquired an Api the box 2, I have the 8 Api preamps that The box brings and I have an Ams neve 1073 Dpx (2 neve...

RaulR
replies: 9 views: 901
cheu78 12 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 582 views: 82,707
Young.baws 13 hours ago

Hi all, I am using a pair of Adam F7 monitors that I've really enjoyed but I think I'm ready to take the plunge on the next...

smallstonefan
replies: 38 views: 2,160
spambot_2 13 hours ago

I can't say that I listened to all known monitor brands, but was able to check quite some. Over years the most greatest...

AKM
replies: 23 views: 5,075
nebus 14 hours ago

I have owned two DMP-2NWs for many years (love them) and went to look up Karls webpage and I can't find anything. Anyone know...

ProPower
replies: 27 views: 2,641
BrainCheck123 14 hours ago

I recently purchased a brand new, Klaus Heyne modded neumann u87ai and I have some early impressions I wanted to share. For some...

themiracle
replies: 50 views: 3,767
africantigercow 14 hours ago

OK so I tried for a little bit to search but could not find something similar so I figured start it myself. In part this will...

aramism
replies: 49 views: 10,611
funktoon 15 hours ago

Which would you prefer on mixbus as primary mixbus eq? I'd be using the Pullet with Coil 286a tube pres doing makeup gain....

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 496
pan60 15 hours ago

Ok so i just bought a Golden age pre 73 with mods (carnhill transformer) etc and the 54 Golden age compressor and I also bought a...

KingpenCowboy
replies: 5 views: 410
KingpenCowboy 16 hours ago

Hello all, The HEDD Type 30 look fantastic to me, and after extensive research stand out above the Adam S3H and Focal Trios by...

Drakemeister
replies: 7 views: 428
Skriabin 17 hours ago

Dear Guys, Today i spoke to Tc Electronics to check up my TC2290... And Michael Kristensen did the great job...and replaced...

Jimmy Makhaisingh
replies: 22 views: 4,003
gyraf 19 hours ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 130 views: 13,128
Bichop 19 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, After reading all possible posts/forums, I still cant figure it out, thats why I reach out for help. I have a...

Avos88
replies: 1 views: 247
Amsoily 20 hours ago

Got a 2018 gently used UA LA-2A from reverb.com. The meter does not work when in gain reduction mode, but it does in both output...

superjc
replies: 4 views: 323
superjc 21 hours ago

Howdy, posted this in the other forum but with no replies so thought I'd give this one a try. Very early days in...

Nowak
replies: 38 views: 6,039
psycho_monkey 23 hours ago
replies: - views: -
DomiBabi 1 day ago

Hi guys, The SREV1 is a quite rare and uncommon device. We can get all documentation at Yamaha or on the web but further infos...

artmanjam
replies: 10 views: 699
deedeeyeah 1 day ago
JblKid95 1 day ago

Hi, Looking for advice on wether a silver bullet which I believe has two mic pre circuits (API & Neve) would be capable of...

Lyricalgenius81
replies: 71 views: 2,055
Lyricalgenius81 1 day ago

As an example, let us us the Soyuz 17 series. From their website "Though the FET and Tube models are similar – the two...

ThousandMics
replies: 18 views: 811
nickknack 1 day ago
Grey_dhd 1 day ago

Hi! I'm just curious to see what you guys have to say about your folcrom summing set-up! I am currently using mostly a BAE early...

laperlestudio
replies: 20 views: 2,179
Telharmonia 1 day ago
Kasroc 1 day ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 27 views: 1,021
chessparov2.0 1 day ago
Txtrapline 1 day ago

Just curious if anyone has heard these? Was wondering how they compare to IB2 / MB2 / MB2XBD.

Emanuel23
replies: 4 views: 493
johannburkard 1 day ago

Any news about a new monitors controller from Dangerous Music soon?

mnawara
replies: 2 views: 671
mnawara 1 day ago

Hey you Mixbusers ! I'm mixing on an SSL AWS and thinking about adding a Mixbus EQ to my setup.. I'm looking for: -Great...

TanTan
replies: 111 views: 16,726
RoundBadge 1 day ago

I am looking to buy some tone shaping/harmonic tool for my 2bus. I am currently summing thru a folcrom using different mic pre...

laperlestudio
replies: 38 views: 3,071
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

Hi guys ! Do you put your drum dry-tracks in the drum bus to compress it (bus compression ) with the parallel...

EmilEchal
replies: 4 views: 639
Drumsound 1 day ago

I recently switched from the trusty U87 to a U47 type in my production studio. I love, love, love the switch, but I do find...

proxy
replies: 65 views: 2,854
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hey. I have now spent a lot of time in my control room mixing only with summing amp, mixbus eq and compressor. The rest in the...

TheBaker
replies: 195 views: 11,318
ARIEL 2 days ago

I am about to buy a pair of 2254 style comps. Has anyone heard Heritage 2264Jr pair vs AML 54F50 pair ? AML seems to be great,...

Zeljko
replies: 56 views: 10,832
Aquiin 2 days ago

I don’t see a lot of talk about these. I recently this spring got a pair of HR4S and have to say I really like them. First...

rectifried
replies: 18 views: 944
rectifried 2 days ago

The manual says to clock the Aurora to the AES16e. I tried that and the AES16e to the Aurora and it seems to me that clocking...

NoizyNinja
replies: 32 views: 6,650
BrainCheck123 2 days ago

Hey all, apologies for yet another comparison thread but I haven't been able to quite find a decent answer on this one. I...

Fanger Pappet
replies: 6 views: 720
12tone 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search