The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 636
Views: 636
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 84,823
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Only noticed this now from a Facebook post last July. The comment is in reference to a photo of an old Neumann U47...

maestro
replies: 8 views: 339
shoepedals 15 minutes ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,402 views: 1,283,969
Moreisless 1 hour ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,704 views: 1,060,296
Scholl 1 hour ago

Hello. I have a small home studio in a professionally treated room. The room is 5.3m long, 4.1m wide with 2.6m tall...

GibsonLP
replies: 9 views: 441
GibsonLP 1 hour ago

Got to demo the V2108: great speakers for me, for producing and mixing, and easy on the ears. But i cant help but think the...

Boxtone
replies: 0 views: 38
Boxtone 2 hours ago

I need to add another channel to my home studio. Have three as listed below. Have worked with the Shelford and liked it but not...

Chakulan
replies: 1 views: 77
Piedpiper 2 hours ago

Hi all, Im looking for a modular console to slowly rebuild. I have found two that interest me. Both are 32 channel and I would...

sampler_one
replies: 1 views: 84
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

I recently purchased a new 4038 ribbon mic from a local dealer.  I just tried it for the first time today on an acoustic guitar...

jthom
replies: 2 views: 92
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

Hello there, I’ve a vexing problem, and I have absolutely no idea how to solve it, if it’s even solvable (with my current...

clwilla
replies: 4 views: 149
j.colt 4 hours ago

I hope this is one of those Stupid questions with an obvious fix, but at this time, this veteran has NO idea what's wrong....

Cajun Bob
replies: 3 views: 149
Cajun Bob 5 hours ago

Can someone that has used both please tell me the advantages of each for both mixing and mastering? Which one translates better?

Nusqool Audio
replies: 0 views: 70
Nusqool Audio 5 hours ago

This question is for the older engineers, I was wondering when or which equipment was delevoped back in the late eighties and...

Liquidaudio
replies: 3 views: 168
elegentdrum 6 hours ago

I have owned many C414EB (nylon ring) in the past. Pretty much bland but perfect for so many sources. I've since sold them all...

JRE Productions
replies: 11 views: 2,858
shoepedals 7 hours ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 114 views: 18,558
CanadaSC1 7 hours ago

Hey there, has anyone come across the Unity Audio Super Rocks? I have the Rocks mk2, and am curious how they compare?

jumpcut sound
replies: 10 views: 4,457
Gorgechon 8 hours ago

Hello y'all! I'm looking to grab a high-end set of b-speakers to work as an "equal but alternate" to by current setup...

AndromedaA6
replies: 63 views: 2,538
dfghdhr 9 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,153 views: 288,237
thedberg 9 hours ago

We have another winner here. I can’t believe Bryce just keeps doing it so well. I did not need another compressor. Then I...

bzone
replies: 45 views: 5,790
_space 10 hours ago

For 500 series compressors, which ones do fellow GS members think are best emulated by plug-ins, and which compressors are the...

formula428
replies: 0 views: 97
formula428 10 hours ago

I recently acquired a pair of these. Active Mk2’s. I have to say that I am absolutely horrified how terrible the low end...

Benny Hill
replies: 89 views: 7,367
pentagon 11 hours ago

this is a bit of fun research. at the moment I am making great progress with the design of a passive mastering EQ. the thread...

peter sikking
replies: 41 views: 1,360
Jim Williams 15 hours ago

While my KM140 mics are not showing any problems that I'm aware of I should probably get them serviced or cleaned. I'm in Ireland...

maestro
replies: 3 views: 155
maestro 16 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,856 views: 258,338
blinduncledallas 16 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 1,573 views: 111,198
David Rick 16 hours ago

So I decided to go down this rabbit hole...to find the ultimate chain for recording guitar direct with the intent to re-amp...

Vatraxos
replies: 29 views: 967
Vatraxos 22 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 375 views: 40,074
QueenSisi 23 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to upgrade my mic and after researching I decided I want a 251 clone. I've looked into the Upton, Bock...

Borislav_Tonev
replies: 0 views: 110
Borislav_Tonev 23 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,397 views: 276,803
Kristofer Harris 1 day ago

I just bought this online and got it at a very reasonable price. When it arrived to my surprise it was not an AI model but it was...

guitargodmiles
replies: 69 views: 11,528
Klaus 1 day ago

Guys, I would like a help from those who understand SSL. If the IN button of the image section is not pressed (see photo),...

gilmanoel
replies: 0 views: 107
gilmanoel 1 day ago

So torn between these three monitors... will be making sure I try the first pair with a return policy. Don’t have a good...

dmac660
replies: 9 views: 362
dmac660 1 day ago

U47 Lovers

Hello, I'm creating a new web site about the U47, its coming soon... For now I need your Help, I want to post here photos from...

soundgou
replies: 45 views: 8,406
robert82 1 day ago

Hey everyone I've been ITB all of my 10yrs pro level and have just got into the 500 stuff for tracking vocals, guitars and...

evil_cliff
replies: 26 views: 4,100
mvvn1987 1 day ago

tl;dr: Selling my 2006-built API A2D (replacing this with better conversion); but I love the API pre flavor. What should I...

paulwall
replies: 7 views: 318
cathode 1 day ago

Hey guys, check this out https://en-de.neumann.com/ma-1 "Dear audio professionals, home recording enthusiasts, musicians...

Husky Squad
replies: 6 views: 647
Husky Squad 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I have a Studer 963 console to which I'd like to connect a multi-track recorder. Does anyone happen to know the...

Kris61
replies: 6 views: 218
worksinframes 1 day ago

I just moved into a house with a detached garage and I'm working with a contractor/studio designer to have it converted into a...

homespunaudio
replies: 21 views: 1,185
citrusonic 1 day ago

I have been lusting for a dsp 4000 since the mid 90's and never got the chance to own one. At the moment i do have a h3000 which...

gizeh12
replies: 49 views: 16,334
gizeh12 1 day ago

I have Adam S3X-V monitors and trying to decide whether to order Adam Sub 12 to complement them in my treated room while they are...

jaze22
replies: 0 views: 99
jaze22 1 day ago

What are people thinking out there about this? "Transparent" but musical compressors. Compressors that retain the...

Gearorrhea
replies: 26 views: 1,535
Bobhoffnar 1 day ago

Seen this on recording artist Drake’s IG stories social media. I’ve never seen this mic before. Looks very unique. None...

User100
replies: 12 views: 810
Cort jester 1 day ago

Hello, kfhkh So, burl ? JCF audio ? Forssell ? Lavry Gold ? Anything new in 2020? Haven't read much on this topic for...

Sybille
replies: 91 views: 6,129
SonorPhonic 1 day ago

I realize this is an old converter for most. I'm currently still using my Pro Tools Mix rig with Ad8000se's and Rosetta 800's. ...

dawsonaudio
replies: 34 views: 4,738
Skamm Goodiez 1 day ago

Which one would you choose? Whatever I end up buying, they will be paired with 3 or 4 subs using minidsp to fix room modes. I...

just_manu
replies: 88 views: 4,580
just_manu 1 day ago

The prices have gone off the charts since the famous “I have joined the cult” thread here on Gearslutz Almost asking as...

drockfresh
replies: 40 views: 2,855
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

You slutz know what I'm talkin bout - that piece of gear you just got tired of, etc.. and decided to sell it for one reason or...

UpNSmoke
replies: 182 views: 20,268
Woodwindy 2 days ago

I'm looking for a compressor for classical chamber music mixing and the Pendulum Audio OCL-2 is no longer available. What other...

Bobhoffnar
replies: 4 views: 216
NathanEldred 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Unknown soldier 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
katzb 2 days ago

there’s a thread on here with a very similar title, but it’s a couple years old and I wanted to see if anyone’s had the...

chinnagogue
replies: 19 views: 1,269
Yeiwon 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search