The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 68,657
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

i am looking to buy a new FET mic for my studio after i purchased an Avalon 737. after hearing so much about the classic u87...

tigerwoots
replies: 23 views: 745
steffo 34 minutes ago

I'm happy owner of three Brauner mics now: VMX, Phanthera and now also Valvet. Even with all my classics I own, I must say I...

carloff
replies: 53 views: 4,304
Paul_G 1 hour ago

Hi all I'm in the process of setting up a Stockholm studio that mirrors our London set up as closely as possible. We're...

ashm
replies: 0 views: 39
ashm 1 hour ago

I´m start using my new Adam S3V. I'm noticing in my first mixes that these translate with little trebble and too much low to...

jolufer
replies: 0 views: 39
jolufer 1 hour ago

In the supposed case you had to replace a capsule of Telefunken vintage U47 capsule you prefer? Telefunken USA M7 or Neumann...

SmouseS
replies: 59 views: 5,378
QueenSisi 2 hours ago

I'd like to be able to track vocals in my control room. I had an isobox but even the fan from that was too noisy. I want a...

Diegel
replies: 25 views: 2,668
waldie wave 5 hours ago

Curious about a pair of these comps for 2 bus duties and individual instrument work. Would appreciate actual user comments only...

Top Knob
replies: 101 views: 21,193
aaronsounds 5 hours ago

Greetings! I'm looking to get new monitors for my home studio. I mostly write electronic music (so bass is very important) and...

Anadrolic
replies: 15 views: 1,182
waldie wave 6 hours ago

It's funny... At first it's not a big deal. But, after a few hours the noise starts getting on my last nerves! I don't dare...

smoovemode
replies: 96 views: 10,273
waldie wave 6 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 398 views: 63,966
Amphibian 6 hours ago

Have you done it? What cameras did you use? Share your stories here please. Specifically interested in what cameras you used....

drew
replies: 86 views: 11,563
jwh1192 7 hours ago

The HG-2 is very interesting to me. I love the demos I've heard but from what I've read it seems like most people use it in the...

Gringo Starr
replies: 11 views: 1,343
Paul_G 7 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 873 views: 183,995
alleyeseeing 7 hours ago

Looking for a tube preamp to complement my solid state selection (primarily for vocals) and wondering if anyone can help me...

kaleida
replies: 28 views: 1,363
goldi 8 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 137 views: 8,180
DaveSH 9 hours ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 424 views: 69,324
AleLab 10 hours ago

I'm updating my recall paperwork and was wondering if anyone has made a Patch Record form for the API 1608 II? I'm laying one out...

Sockit
replies: 0 views: 124
Sockit 10 hours ago

Hi I would like to buy a summing box and can't decide which one I should choose between the Burl B32 Vancouver and the SSL...

beast093
replies: 30 views: 5,955
goldi 11 hours ago

So today I got my c100 I was stoked to set it up and see what it sounds like, keep in mind I'm not recording in the most optimal...

Cokey30
replies: 22 views: 5,189
bleep 12 hours ago

Hi everyone — I’m curious how to setup an external side chain with the Bettermaker c502v compressor thru USB. Can someone...

goldi
replies: 0 views: 118
goldi 13 hours ago

Hi folks, I'm shopping for a 24 track tape machine. If you could choose between a Studer A827 or a MCI JH24 for slightly...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 69 views: 1,514
waltzingbear 14 hours ago

How different are new Manley varimus compared to old? I have an old one with 6386 tubes. I’ve always liked the sound of...

Todd Loomis
replies: 4 views: 255
Trakworx 14 hours ago

My clock is acting up 10M Video Anybody else encountered that issue?

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 5 views: 333
bzone 15 hours ago

Hi!All in the title, maybe you have some links where it's possible to hear at your Federal? Thanks for your answer,best regards.

KIDBILL
replies: 49 views: 20,177
proxy 15 hours ago

Hi all, I'm in a place where I finally want to upgrade to a high end all-rounder mic. I've been using a modded K2 for years...

JRod37
replies: 19 views: 1,021
Paul_G 16 hours ago

So what do you guys think?! Let's share some links and arguments. If you can'y say for sure... then what would be your...

AlanWalk
replies: 65 views: 2,404
Jim Williams 18 hours ago

Hello colleagues, The LCD Display (Menu Section) is completely off. Before packing the unit to send it to Antelope and spend a...

Diaultra
replies: 0 views: 144
Diaultra 19 hours ago

Hi all! Any experience with, or comments on, the PELUSO MICROPHONE LAB P-414?

darrella
replies: 6 views: 922
noisebleed 19 hours ago

Hello I am looking for some answer as my trinnov ST-2 hifi not allow to make more than one measurement. When i try to make...

Galileon
replies: 0 views: 179
Galileon 20 hours ago

I have been offered a 480L which I'm sort of tempted by. With great modern verbs like M7 and Eventide 8000, would this be a good...

TSM
replies: 212 views: 51,121
massimo 21 hours ago

Hi All, I have a home recording studio in a well prepared room and my setup today is: vintage U87 -> ISA One pre -> RME...

wch
replies: 9 views: 442
David W. Jones 21 hours ago

While I was looking for an upgrade to the headphone preamps of my MOTU AVB 1248 the idea of a converter upgrade crossed my mind...

denoise
replies: 0 views: 188
denoise 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,910 views: 1,651,105
javamad 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
phaqu 1 day ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 40 views: 5,573
Ari88 1 day ago

Absolutely loving the unit, been a few months now, gets better and better. When using as my bus EQ, currently have it feeding...

fredouli
replies: 4 views: 1,091
proxy 1 day ago

Hi all, I finally got a second Portico II channel and I am wanting to link them. Can someone answer a few short questions for me...

Studio 8o5
replies: 0 views: 217
Studio 8o5 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
chrischoir 1 day ago

I'm looking to purchase the one and only microphone that I will use to record my voice and acoustic...

dantheman360
replies: 27 views: 1,009
nephew312 1 day ago

So I've read every every bit of information on the Lucid 8824 I can find and I'm just wondering how to go about having a Lucid...

shelterr
replies: 51 views: 1,927
rhollan 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 1,261 views: 124,838
AaronGarrett 1 day ago

I have been enjoying a vari mu compressor and have a question regarding a specific vocal issue I have encountered. There is a...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 9 views: 361
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Seems like 3 brands keep popping up: Crane Song, Grace & Dangerous. With Crane Song & Grace it's always the Avocet(IIa)...

aremos
replies: 17 views: 740
McIrish 1 day ago

Anyone recomend these in this day and age ?

Gusss
replies: 2 views: 329
burp182 1 day ago

I’ve got a good electrical ground. I’m running all equipment through power conditioners. When I record guitars/bass in my...

Oxtart
replies: 13 views: 369
voodoo4u 1 day ago

Simple question.. Is the Aurora GT4-2 a suitable unit for mix buss - master buss - and stem-busses purposes? Especially the mix...

Davide Janez
replies: 0 views: 270
Davide Janez 1 day ago
replies: 3 views: 1,231
Davide Janez 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,039 views: 1,018,687
James Lehmann 1 day ago

You've all seen it. A well-meaning gearslut posts a thread asking for others' opinions about some sexy piece of gear he's after...

Iron Octopus
replies: 32 views: 2,448
andrew montreal 1 day ago

Hey Guys, iam the new one! I would like to buy the Focal Shape Twin Monitors. I'am still on my Yamaha HS5 and would like...

BruceWaayne
replies: 8 views: 354
BruceWaayne 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search