The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 70,039
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi, im waiting for years now for a new generation of dsps - i want to buy an octo sattelite... but the current generation is...

fluxgold
replies: 6 views: 468
bgood 23 minutes ago

Years ago was over at a friends studio and he pulls out this huge red piece of gear labeled a VT-15! I was like what the hell is...

ChuckyGold
replies: 50 views: 2,866
elamberth 33 minutes ago

Hello guys, I have searched the forums extensively but the results are a bit all over the place. So I would appreciate it if you...

producerxtr
replies: 6 views: 211
NathanBarley 41 minutes ago

I'm wondering what tape machine could give that nice gluey, compressed tape sound, everybody loves at a reasonable size? Ampex...

axelhuber
replies: 520 views: 14,912
12tone 1 hour ago

I'm looking for any and all suggestions for mics that have ultra-high bandwidth. I know about the EarthWorks QTC-50 (50kHz...

charlieclouser
replies: 52 views: 3,110
Darkphibre 1 hour ago

Something lures me when it comes to old rare gear. If I grab this what should I be leery of in terms of...

tradarama
replies: 3 views: 274
tradarama 2 hours ago

Hey guys, as the title suggests, I am looking for a mic preamp that does not color the sound, has a high gain level even for a...

producerxtr
replies: 26 views: 633
cheu78 2 hours ago

Hi guys Have you tested these 3 converters? I have the Convert-2 but need to add one more to the arsenal. Can't demo Solaris,...

SStudio
replies: 2 views: 611
Noctambulant 2 hours ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 247 views: 16,832
mattcollen 2 hours ago

Looking for the best mic stands...For rack toms specifically. cost is not an issue, any suggestions would be helpful. I have the...

6_Three
replies: 51 views: 2,272
Zasterz 3 hours ago

Help needed! I experienced problems with the internal power supply of my UA 2192 for a while and finally had the unit stop...

doorknocker
replies: 40 views: 3,028
beatsnblunts 3 hours ago

Hi everyone. I was demo listening to ATC SCM20ASL Pro mk2 at the pro audio store at last week. And for a week, I have still...

soulmining919
replies: 24 views: 1,041
soulmining919 4 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 7,102 views: 1,035,058
mpr 6 hours ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if it was mandatory to have a multi band compression like the SMC2B on your mastering comp ? Or...

EmilEchal
replies: 0 views: 213
EmilEchal 7 hours ago

Got the 224X the same Mainframe then the 224XL ??? Does it sound the same ??? thanx

acidrulez
replies: 115 views: 33,521
Zasterz 9 hours ago

Hi fellow GS members! After long working on this beast and a lot of PM's from all over the world I would like to share...

LeMauce
replies: 2 views: 2,320
v00d00ppl 10 hours ago

Coil Audio

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 63 views: 4,895
Silvertone 11 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 896 views: 153,357
b0se 12 hours ago

Hi! In august I will get a Lavry Blue 4496 to the studio and was curious if someone have any experience with that box. I am...

MacMike
replies: 0 views: 328
MacMike 13 hours ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 84 views: 6,758
ABBA 14 hours ago

Hi everyone, I did a search on here but found little, which makes me feel even more despondent at this point. ...

Mo Facta
replies: 17 views: 3,267
Grand rec 17 hours ago

Hey slutz! I’m looking for a studio available to record a tres this coming Tuesday in Toronto. Looking for one with Schoeps...

vsthalion
replies: 2 views: 656
vsthalion 18 hours ago

I have been using a pair of Royer R-10’s with a Cloudlifter into a pair of Manley Cores in my woodwind teaching studio for a...

Woodwindy
replies: 6 views: 705
pentagon 22 hours ago

As nice iit is having the bigger board,I think it is a bit overkill. And would save tons of dough.?

johnnyz
replies: 11 views: 1,075
mark714 1 day ago

The roll out was last weekend in Las Vegas. Here's the way I see...

Ty Ford
replies: 2,815 views: 475,647
n0tu 1 day ago

Hi everyone I have a chance to buy a Glensound GSNT1 . (pictured). Its the ex BBC ones, 4 mono channels and 7 channels stereo...

Amiaris
replies: 12 views: 1,649
Geoff Poulton 1 day ago
replies: 267 views: 25,210
bicarbone 1 day ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 100 views: 11,102
swafford 1 day ago

D&D's formidable 8c studio monitors are the result of some groundbreaking implementation of sonic principles, with the help...

Earcatcher
replies: 41 views: 2,800
puriteaudio 1 day ago

anyone have or used the drawmer dl241. what was it good for. does it sound similar to the 1968 or 1969 except its not tube? is...

ine-kpro...
replies: 22 views: 9,958
Brad Lunde 1 day ago

Thinking about getting some used Opals. Of course used, since they don't make them anymore. I just need something I can move...

ChristianN
replies: 5 views: 627
ChristianN 1 day ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 900 views: 59,039
Robo 1 day ago

Ok, so a LFAC many have 40+ channels of summing, EQ, and compression, plus outboard. How many people regularly use all of these?...

elamberth
replies: 28 views: 1,486
elamberth 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm cureently in the market for a good set of midfield monitors. Now, I've searched trough topics for 3 days now, and...

Grumpy Eye
replies: 60 views: 2,559
matucha 2 days ago

I am looking for some advice for buying active hifi speakers. I prefer 3-way, but if that gets above 2k per speaker, i guess...

Futuristic_Alien
replies: 1 views: 415
Bill Way 2 days ago

Hello all! has anybody worked on both? Twotwo is supposed to be relatively new design with dsp and class D amps, but Aml2...

Gena
replies: 19 views: 2,025
Skamm Goodiez 2 days ago

Hi all, So I’ve had my eye on these monitors for a while but I can’t seem to find many users/reviews online. I currently...

callmethekidd
replies: 1 views: 535
SRS 2 days ago

This compressor is starting to become a serious addiction...I've owned a pair for over a year, but the harder I drive things, the...

herecomesyourman
replies: 17 views: 6,117
fromthepuggle 2 days ago

Hey everyone, The comps can be hard work on some things, but man o man, they are exceptional on the mix bus in my opinion. I...

Neukoln
replies: 10 views: 6,560
fromthepuggle 2 days ago

I have been using medium for awhile but I'm thinking I may need less eq if I start using a light pick because I'll get less low...

CAGuy
replies: 50 views: 7,005
gearstudent 2 days ago

Long story short, I've been mixing hybrid and need some suggestions: WinPC->Aurora 16 (16 tracks 44.1/24b) through an XDesk...

Seamoss
replies: 13 views: 1,253
Seamoss 2 days ago

Hi Looking to rent a Weiss EQ1 MarkII. I have contacted BBird, and SIR. Anyone know of any rental option? Thanks in advance.

Jeff Hayat
replies: 0 views: 472
Jeff Hayat 2 days ago

I've been going back and fourth trying to make a decision. I'm about to start building a new room from scratch with an acoustic...

nephew312
replies: 52 views: 2,533
Emanuel23 2 days ago

So I got an A Designs Nail Compressor with mix/blend. Pretty sweet. I haven't had much experience with dynamic processing. The...

Mystic Muse
replies: 23 views: 3,531
warhead 2 days ago

Hi there! I' been reading here for quite a while and i probably read everything about the related topic...So here it...

Simon Dorn
replies: 7 views: 1,069
Simon Dorn 2 days ago

I’ve just swapped out a few bits of kit and have about 2k to spend. I primarily make electronic/dance music and currently the...

Bratley
replies: 10 views: 1,486
mnawara 2 days ago

So I got my Psi a17-m's today. Thumbs up to Helios Pro Audio Solutions - Haarlem for the fantastic support. My first impression...

yllet
replies: 68 views: 15,795
ripripstabstab 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
loyuit 3 days ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,015 views: 1,664,655
thismercifulfate 3 days ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 72 views: 5,367
AndreiPiatra 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search