The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 84,239
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello y'all! I'm looking to grab a high-end set of b-speakers to work as an "equal but alternate" to by current setup...

AndromedaA6
replies: 1 views: 2
pentagon 14 minutes ago

Last night I did an op amp shootout for the mix buss of our API 1608 console. The test went as follows: Merging Hapi D/A >...

burns46824
replies: 118 views: 4,890
burns46824 18 minutes ago

Most modern API consoles run at about +/-16V, as do the Harrisons and some others. Many other consoles, such as Neves, run at...

burns46824
replies: 48 views: 1,192
burns46824 21 minutes ago

Here is another discrete op amp blind listening test for the API 1608 console. The source material is a portion the...

burns46824
replies: 23 views: 575
burns46824 31 minutes ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 108 views: 15,693
JblKid95 36 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I've been reading up on this pre and listening to any samples I can find and am left wondering a few things that...

chiasson
replies: 1 views: 99
Evdoggydog 1 hour ago

Hi all. I have an API 1608 that’s now out of warranty and I’m out of spare op amps . Got a couple issues I’m pretty sure...

Snoggin
replies: 150 views: 19,058
dogears 1 hour ago

I’m not sure if this is the correct part of the forum to post this, if not please move or delete. I’d like to know what...

127Riot
replies: 38 views: 4,945
Brad Lunde 1 hour ago

Hey everybody, so here is another vocal mic thread. I got quite a lot of experience with different mics, mostly...

l1ll13en
replies: 17 views: 356
l1ll13en 1 hour ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,787 views: 253,407
Skamm Goodiez 2 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 1,998 views: 261,475
TheHanes 2 hours ago

Just curious, as I was looking up something about it today I noticed that it is no longer on the Sweetwater site and it is also...

AudioGold
replies: 241 views: 19,496
aremos 2 hours ago

This is just a total neurotic brain fart moment, I have one empty spot in a rack and it is driving me mad. I have some pretty...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 5 views: 123
David Rick 3 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,193 views: 1,257,496
Karloff70 3 hours ago

Just saw this post on Instagram! If it's not new to some of you, it's new to me! Just figured I'd share it for those...

SupaMixKing
replies: 711 views: 53,658
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 578 views: 101,968
ericreid 5 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,625 views: 1,789,509
127Riot 6 hours ago

Hi! Kind of new to gearslutz and i m really not sure i m posting in the right thread. I will try anyway ! I m a student...

claudiopallone
replies: 1 views: 103
Drumsound 8 hours ago

Anyone here using the CM-2 or another cool model? It's a broadcast console, but with just *ridiculous* pres. Back in the...

thejook
replies: 347 views: 98,192
Matt Syson 8 hours ago

Any Amphion two15 users on here? Very little has been said about them as compared to the other models. Would love to hear actual...

Top Knob
replies: 43 views: 8,400
eclipse 9 hours ago

Hi there, I just discovered a Zähl EQ-1 killer .. same great features, super sounding and 600 bucks less: fully parametric...

midmost
replies: 31 views: 5,449
midmost 9 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,321 views: 265,950
Avantmidi 9 hours ago

Hey guys, I posted this to the RME forums, but I got no replies.. I hope someone will see this here. So, this question is for...

HeatMan
replies: 0 views: 68
HeatMan 10 hours ago

I have a Neve 44 series console I can't use because it needs parts. Especially, it needs a new power supply board. It also needs...

Bobby_at_SES
replies: 0 views: 62
Bobby_at_SES 11 hours ago

A new year, a new chance to show off your spending abilities! The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to...

Earcatcher
replies: 170 views: 12,662
AndyKingCo 14 hours ago

I don't do that much recording (mainly mixing) but I'd like a great LDC for when I do. Currently I have some good dynamics and...

Mr XY
replies: 46 views: 10,409
senordelaflor 16 hours ago

Hello everyone I'm looking to improve my audio quality. My budget its about $4500 Im debating between the RND MPB for...

AndyKingCo
replies: 2 views: 142
AndyKingCo 17 hours ago

I'm looking for a high-end Transient/Dynamic EQ for boosting. Something to bring life back into smashed and dynamic-less stems...

Nevemachine
replies: 4 views: 164
Drumsound 19 hours ago

Been working with keyboards for a long time, finally getting back to recording musicians in a room. Have a small locker:...

drockfresh
replies: 798 views: 31,048
chessparov2.0 21 hours ago

Hello GS’s! I need a (long overdue) hardware reverb but, I’m torn between the Bricasti or the Tegler Reverb.... I just...

vsthalion
replies: 24 views: 1,103
DannyMac 1 day ago

Hello Hi-end Slutz! Can someone tell anything about these two?? How sluty are you!? :popcorn:

Simma Lugnt
replies: 8 views: 411
Simma Lugnt 1 day ago

Hey everyone, is anyone here a fan of the Steve Lillywhite/Early U2 sound from their first 3 albums? Boy, October and War were...

Kestral
replies: 21 views: 4,951
horizon 1 day ago

We have another winner here. I can’t believe Bryce just keeps doing it so well. I did not need another compressor. Then I...

bzone
replies: 38 views: 5,104
phantomcenter 1 day ago

I’m a project studio, mainly recording myself and friends. I’ve got a number of condensers and ribbons that I like for vocals...

occam
replies: 39 views: 1,090
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Which one would you choose? Whatever I end up buying, they will be paired with 3 or 4 subs using minidsp to fix room modes. I...

just_manu
replies: 48 views: 1,924
eclipse 1 day ago

May I be the first to kick it off this year... Ordered another ma5 today:) Let's see some more...

turk sanchez
replies: 1,876 views: 555,555
fallout 1 day ago

I was quite pleased with myself when I placed my order for an ssl x-patch because it looked like a product that would solve most...

Gorsat
replies: 42 views: 15,545
bzone 1 day ago

I know there’s lots of threads and discussions regarding monitors at this price, but wanted to hear some more detailed opinions...

Chase Orion
replies: 1 views: 225
cheu78 1 day ago

Introduction: Given the lack of information available on the Neve 8816, I wanted to share my setup and workflow with it. I’m...

Malawar
replies: 10 views: 1,960
chrisdude 1 day ago

Just got back my U67 RI from Klaus and.... WOW! What a difference. I had originally quite liked this mic, frankly, but it's a...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 169 views: 9,101
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

after doing some reading and talking on the phone with dave pearlman about his TL LE mic, i decided to buy it and check it out....

skybluerental
replies: 13 views: 5,459
press tone 1 day ago

Hello my experienced and wise friends with good taste in everything, RND Shelford Channel x2 vs RND Master Bus Processor +...

augustin187
replies: 15 views: 1,165
augustin187 1 day ago

Hi everyone. Long-time amateur engineer here who was somewhat active in the GS forum many years ago, but I thought forum members...

2xUeL
replies: 8 views: 401
glymur 1 day ago

I just think it deserves a new thread, continue from here: ...

SAGABEBA
replies: 143 views: 46,617
Boxtone 1 day ago

Hello, Here is my situation. I've been using an Apogee Element 46 with a 2016 Macbook Pro i7 and pro tools for a few years. My...

Clbraddock
replies: 6 views: 234
Clbraddock 1 day ago

The title says it all. Fire away with anything high end you wish to brag about!

Earcatcher
replies: 434 views: 38,955
horizonsound 2 days ago

Anybody ever use a Vertigo VSC-2 on Vocals?

MicJunkie
replies: 8 views: 2,729
Dirk Churlish 2 days ago

I'm going to pick up one of each of these in the next couple of months. Just curious if you guys are tracking with them as much...

dhiltonlittle
replies: 66 views: 11,029
Barnaby150 2 days ago

Hey everyone, Its hard to find any infos on Calrec gear, do you have any experiences with the RQP3200 channel strip? How does...

Fiedelfinn
replies: 0 views: 120
Fiedelfinn 2 days ago

What mic do you think could contend a U 87 AI for vocals? Yiannis

erwinor
replies: 60 views: 10,113
dibravibra 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search