The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 718
Views: 718
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 84,830
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I’ve been looking at UA 1176 Tube tech cl1b Distressor El8 Urei La2a I will be using it mostly for gain management when...

Jethro
replies: 8 views: 187
Brent Hahn 15 minutes ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 116 views: 18,635
flipnaut 18 minutes ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,161 views: 288,839
boombapdame 26 minutes ago

Can someone that has used both please tell me the advantages of each for both mixing and mastering? Which one translates better?

Nusqool Audio
replies: 1 views: 118
Nusqool Audio 40 minutes ago

I have a Warm Audio WA73EQ it is 1073 clone. I consider it a good preamp, but if I wanted to add something that was more...

Peter Pav
replies: 70 views: 2,507
Ordinary World 55 minutes ago

Hi gearslutz community, I am willing to purchase one of these preamps. I´m aiming towards a more colored sound. At the moment...

___GLM___
replies: 76 views: 15,854
thenoodle 1 hour ago

Yesterday I received my DN780 (+remote), which I have bought on eBay... The sound / reverb of this puppy is really awesome, any...

FULL-DUPLEX
replies: 13 views: 5,620
Remoteness 1 hour ago

Hello. I have a small home studio in a professionally treated room. The room is 5.3m long, 4.1m wide with 2.6m tall...

GibsonLP
replies: 11 views: 507
Aural Endeavors 1 hour ago

tl;dr: Selling my 2006-built API A2D (replacing this with better conversion); but I love the API pre flavor. What should I...

paulwall
replies: 9 views: 374
phanlon 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I have the money in my account, and I am just one phone call away from ordering a Bricasti M7. I do a lot of jazz...

OwensDrumming
replies: 130 views: 7,529
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Hey, I picked up a Rupert Neve Master Buss Processor On eBay today for 2,750 (good deal?) anyways.. Currently I’m using an...

bleep
replies: 0 views: 62
bleep 2 hours ago

I recently acquired a pair of these. Active Mk2’s. I have to say that I am absolutely horrified how terrible the low end...

Benny Hill
replies: 90 views: 7,454
loji 2 hours ago

Oh dear, so I think I've found the weak point in this product... Today I took out the cable from my headphone amp (RME...

DaveyJones
replies: 0 views: 76
DaveyJones 4 hours ago
replies: 25 views: 3,588
biam 5 hours ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,706 views: 1,060,998
sax512 5 hours ago

I have a pair of ME Geithain RL933k. Just now I heard a small popping noise and the LED light on the monitor turned from green to...

maestro
replies: 7 views: 429
maestro 5 hours ago

I need to add another channel to my home studio. Have three as listed below. Have worked with the Shelford and liked it but not...

Chakulan
replies: 4 views: 178
___GLM___ 6 hours ago

So I decided to go down this rabbit hole...to find the ultimate chain for recording guitar direct with the intent to re-amp...

Vatraxos
replies: 30 views: 1,019
jondom22 6 hours ago

this is a bit of fun research. at the moment I am making great progress with the design of a passive mastering EQ. the thread...

peter sikking
replies: 42 views: 1,420
aliparla 6 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,398 views: 277,022
JSchlomo 9 hours ago

Only noticed this now from a Facebook post last July. The comment is in reference to a photo of an old Neumann U47...

maestro
replies: 15 views: 538
jjblair 9 hours ago

I recently purchased a new 4038 ribbon mic from a local dealer.  I just tried it for the first time today on an acoustic guitar...

jthom
replies: 3 views: 157
Dr. Jule 9 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,402 views: 1,284,257
Moreisless 13 hours ago

Got to demo the V2108: great speakers for me, for producing and mixing, and easy on the ears. But i cant help but think the...

Boxtone
replies: 0 views: 203
Boxtone 14 hours ago

Hi all, Im looking for a modular console to slowly rebuild. I have found two that interest me. Both are 32 channel and I would...

sampler_one
replies: 1 views: 164
elegentdrum 15 hours ago

Hello there, I’ve a vexing problem, and I have absolutely no idea how to solve it, if it’s even solvable (with my current...

clwilla
replies: 4 views: 206
j.colt 17 hours ago

I hope this is one of those Stupid questions with an obvious fix, but at this time, this veteran has NO idea what's wrong....

Cajun Bob
replies: 3 views: 179
Cajun Bob 17 hours ago

This question is for the older engineers, I was wondering when or which equipment was delevoped back in the late eighties and...

Liquidaudio
replies: 3 views: 195
elegentdrum 18 hours ago

I have owned many C414EB (nylon ring) in the past. Pretty much bland but perfect for so many sources. I've since sold them all...

JRE Productions
replies: 11 views: 2,875
shoepedals 19 hours ago

Hey there, has anyone come across the Unity Audio Super Rocks? I have the Rocks mk2, and am curious how they compare?

jumpcut sound
replies: 10 views: 4,483
Gorgechon 20 hours ago

Hello y'all! I'm looking to grab a high-end set of b-speakers to work as an "equal but alternate" to by current setup...

AndromedaA6
replies: 63 views: 2,591
dfghdhr 21 hours ago

We have another winner here. I can’t believe Bryce just keeps doing it so well. I did not need another compressor. Then I...

bzone
replies: 45 views: 5,819
_space 22 hours ago

For 500 series compressors, which ones do fellow GS members think are best emulated by plug-ins, and which compressors are the...

formula428
replies: 0 views: 117
formula428 22 hours ago

While my KM140 mics are not showing any problems that I'm aware of I should probably get them serviced or cleaned. I'm in Ireland...

maestro
replies: 3 views: 164
maestro 1 day ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,856 views: 258,385
blinduncledallas 1 day ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 1,573 views: 111,246
David Rick 1 day ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 375 views: 40,111
QueenSisi 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to upgrade my mic and after researching I decided I want a 251 clone. I've looked into the Upton, Bock...

Borislav_Tonev
replies: 0 views: 123
Borislav_Tonev 1 day ago

I just bought this online and got it at a very reasonable price. When it arrived to my surprise it was not an AI model but it was...

guitargodmiles
replies: 69 views: 11,543
Klaus 1 day ago

Guys, I would like a help from those who understand SSL. If the IN button of the image section is not pressed (see photo),...

gilmanoel
replies: 0 views: 121
gilmanoel 1 day ago

So torn between these three monitors... will be making sure I try the first pair with a return policy. Don’t have a good...

dmac660
replies: 9 views: 371
dmac660 1 day ago

U47 Lovers

Hello, I'm creating a new web site about the U47, its coming soon... For now I need your Help, I want to post here photos from...

soundgou
replies: 45 views: 8,429
robert82 1 day ago

Hey everyone I've been ITB all of my 10yrs pro level and have just got into the 500 stuff for tracking vocals, guitars and...

evil_cliff
replies: 26 views: 4,117
mvvn1987 1 day ago

Hey guys, check this out https://en-de.neumann.com/ma-1 "Dear audio professionals, home recording enthusiasts, musicians...

Husky Squad
replies: 6 views: 706
Husky Squad 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I have a Studer 963 console to which I'd like to connect a multi-track recorder. Does anyone happen to know the...

Kris61
replies: 6 views: 225
worksinframes 1 day ago

I just moved into a house with a detached garage and I'm working with a contractor/studio designer to have it converted into a...

homespunaudio
replies: 21 views: 1,200
citrusonic 2 days ago

I have been lusting for a dsp 4000 since the mid 90's and never got the chance to own one. At the moment i do have a h3000 which...

gizeh12
replies: 49 views: 16,347
gizeh12 2 days ago

I have Adam S3X-V monitors and trying to decide whether to order Adam Sub 12 to complement them in my treated room while they are...

jaze22
replies: 0 views: 106
jaze22 2 days ago

What are people thinking out there about this? "Transparent" but musical compressors. Compressors that retain the...

Gearorrhea
replies: 26 views: 1,547
Bobhoffnar 2 days ago

Seen this on recording artist Drake’s IG stories social media. I’ve never seen this mic before. Looks very unique. None...

User100
replies: 12 views: 826
Cort jester 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search