The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,417
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

In the market for some nearfields, any user experiences with the new Focal Shape 65s? Not much out there on the web...

squelch
replies: 73 views: 21,401
Jantex 24 minutes ago

Al Schmitt

Is Al Schmitt the best engineer of all time? Or to put it properly, is there REALLY any other Audio Engineer besides him? I was...

jindrich
replies: 96 views: 14,235
AnalogRich 29 minutes ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 934 views: 86,053
Jantex 33 minutes ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 812 views: 170,824
spektor 41 minutes ago

Haven't seen too many people talking about the B7 capsule on the Blue Bottle mic, and I'm strongly considering buying one right...

amweitz
replies: 5 views: 76
NathanEldred 1 hour ago

Looking to upgrade to several tools. I have already made up my mind that I'll most likely get them all as time goes by, but still...

anvesh
replies: 3 views: 160
chrischoir 1 hour ago

A21M users, Are you using a sub to check sub frequencies or are you able to hear it all on just the PSIs? I just got a pair...

Heartfelt
replies: 2 views: 122
J Gabriel 2 hours ago

Looked like we could use a refresh on the DANTE conversion topic after a few new companies have come out with supporting units...

two|twelve
replies: 26 views: 1,041
Johnny Dance 3 hours ago

If you had to pick just one.

jahomuth
replies: 28 views: 2,114
DougS 4 hours ago

really colourful character compressor for vocals? I’m looking for suggestions for something that will add more vibe to some...

SEED78
replies: 221 views: 23,473
bink 4 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for the best possible reverc for classical music to add to recordings made in rooms, that are too dry. Most oft...

SGW1
replies: 21 views: 877
elegentdrum 4 hours ago

I can't find any substantial reviews or videos about this mic, surprisingly. I just ordered one and all I can find are s few...

Motherpeople
replies: 78 views: 6,090
elegentdrum 4 hours ago

Howdy, Slutz. Im ready to add another pair of tube preamps and compressors to the rack. I've got clean tube pres, a drawmer 1978...

VoiceOfReezon
replies: 14 views: 991
Seamus TM 5 hours ago

Hey everyone, I am looking for a nice pair of speakers to replace my headphones for listening at my desk. I had a pair of Focal...

RyleeT
replies: 4 views: 164
RyleeT 7 hours ago

How does the U47 work for bass drum (outside)? Recently used a U47fet on a drummer and liked it very much. Would the U47 handle...

MrVelvet
replies: 33 views: 5,944
Funny Cat 8 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,790 views: 1,623,738
KamandaSD 9 hours ago

Hi guys The bass driver in my left speaker is producing some faint buzzing noise when playing isolated bass material through...

msflsim
replies: 10 views: 950
MrHazee 9 hours ago

Hi, This is my first post in these forums and I joined just to be able to ask these questions. I know it is long. I am sorry...

adbjn
replies: 95 views: 15,102
Phunkfarm 9 hours ago

Hiya, I have these PMCs and they really appear to have a deep cut around the crossover, in the 2kHz region. 6dB and quite wide...

Oli_W
replies: 3 views: 273
Oli_W 10 hours ago

Hello! I tested the m3000 and it's an excellent reverb with two engines. Especially some programs that have a true stereo....

osmos77
replies: 44 views: 5,813
ardis 10 hours ago

Got a chance to have a first look at the Monotor. We've been waiting for a worthy solution to get a good headphone option in our...

Hamburg58
replies: 78 views: 19,069
Henrik Hjortnaes 11 hours ago

So, I've finally come into some $$ to upgrade my old M-Audio BX8 monitors. My room is about 11'x10' and is fully treated with GIK...

Clbraddock
replies: 7 views: 413
johannburkard 12 hours ago

wow, Check out the new Burl

bzone
replies: 4 views: 476
Trakworx 12 hours ago

Hello, I want to ask if anyone experiencing similar problems with the BAE 1073. I bought the unit brand new (approx. $2900.00)...

vadaszgep2
replies: 59 views: 6,834
droppingdeuces 15 hours ago

Focal Trio 6be have an automatic standby that kicks in after 15 minutes of no audio coming in. I have already enquired Focal...

jacko
replies: 26 views: 5,039
guru_design 19 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 179 views: 16,191
zulusound 23 hours ago

Hey folks, I’m in the process of setting an analog summing mixer, and this is my first time dealing with DB25 connections....

drainyoo
replies: 31 views: 1,734
T_R_S 1 day ago

Friends, Just reaching out to ask if any more of you have purchased one or a pair of these? The reviews all seem positive...

Grindlefinch
replies: 13 views: 1,731
mattcollen 1 day ago

Looking for a mic to record a Steinway baby grand. Looking at a josephson 617 set, DPA 4011A, DPA 4015, Royer SF24, or any...

acupunk
replies: 28 views: 1,232
josephson 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,908 views: 974,161
fragilo 1 day ago

Want to try the 5670 and 6386 tubes into my Tubecore 3U, any experiences? I read that 6386 tubes can't really mess with the...

Stéphane
replies: 29 views: 2,120
SonicLegacy 1 day ago

How is for parallel comp duties? Above all rock-fast drums Is it siimilar to SSl / C2? Thanx

S75
replies: 26 views: 9,768
127Riot 1 day ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 595 views: 37,978
morfi 1 day ago

Ok so I started forming a band to start playing out live in 2019. After auditioning five different bass players over five months,...

Funny Cat
replies: 44 views: 1,163
crille_mannen 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I've noticed my C800G is getting quiter with really loud and powerfull singing or with some Handclaps in front of the...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 28 views: 730
R&B-Vocalisto 1 day ago

Hi Guys, I am really at my wits end with my beloved Chandler Germanium preamp. I’ve had it for almost 10 years and this past...

Farm sounds
replies: 2 views: 220
Farm sounds 1 day ago

I just purchased a Quantum 16x16x2 QA-1010 console. This particular console came from a studio in North Carolina (via Primal...

europa78
replies: 63 views: 23,314
[email protected] 1 day ago

A few years back I had a list of all the studios in LA and over the last four years I know quite a few have either shut down or...

rockitrecordings
replies: 32 views: 3,989
J Gabriel 1 day ago

I am most interested to hear what you pros think about Magnapan speakers. I only recently learned of their existence and the...

Pauly Stax
replies: 12 views: 545
RyanC 1 day ago

I was looking for a portable/half-rack preamp with instrument inputs. The only one I found was the PreSonus BlueTube DP V2 but...

johannburkard
replies: 9 views: 409
bkbirge 1 day ago

I recently had a studio refurb. OSX was updated during this to Mojave. Neve Recall software seemed to work but didn’t detect...

wyattd
replies: 0 views: 200
wyattd 1 day ago

I'm open to suggestions, and of course, I intend to demo before committing. I am looking for a detailed LDC that would compliment...

unphased
replies: 28 views: 1,161
Audiofreek 1 day ago

Hi Everyone I have a Allen & Heath GS3000 24 channel console that i would like to upgrade. I searched through the forums...

PrichA
replies: 0 views: 220
PrichA 1 day ago

I'm quite fond of both of these units. Both pieces just work for me on my vocals. The 525 seems to respond to my vocals in a...

outUVphaze
replies: 2 views: 288
outUVphaze 2 days ago

hi, is it possible to achieve this mod today? and if not 100% exact maybe somehow in that direction? cheers

mr. harrison
replies: 3 views: 361
drockfresh 2 days ago

Hello I want to choose a hi-end microphone for myself, but I do not know what to do with the choice. because if I choose the...

remle
replies: 28 views: 1,582
elegentdrum 2 days ago

Hi! My Lexicon 1300S Digital Audio Delay Synchronizer (PCM41/42 family) greatly distorts the signal in both channels. At the...

Alex Kretov
replies: 2 views: 397
Alex Kretov 2 days ago

Hi Dear Fellas, I'm sorry for ruining your day with my private problem, but I got stucked and need some help now. Half year...

transsylvan
replies: 28 views: 3,419
transsylvan 2 days ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 128 views: 10,194
KP2020 2 days ago

I have an API 5500 in my studio. And whilst I do love what it does I’m thinking of swapping it out for a few of the CAPI BT50s,...

woodfoot
replies: 11 views: 913
_Bender_ 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search