The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 63,670
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a modern, silky, bright, airy microphone, mainly for my voice. The style is mostly pop, world,...

Abbas Alshafai
replies: 93 views: 5,768
GYang 1 minute ago

Hi guys, I am new here and I seek for your advice. I want to upgrade my "music PC". ATM I have cheap roland duo ex...

user6231
replies: 34 views: 2,964
DistortingJack 18 minutes ago

Im considering buying an Eventide H9000, but im more into drum and bass/idm/techno sort of thing, and all the usage I see from...

megatech7
replies: 4 views: 321
GYang 19 minutes ago

Hey all, Anyone having news about Gunter Wagner ? Still active ? Thanks!

Mgr
replies: 5 views: 248
GYang 27 minutes ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 113 views: 5,670
asylumatik 34 minutes ago

Hej Gearslutz, I'm a long time lurker looking for some advice regarding a more high end microphone setup (with recommended...

krewneck
replies: 9 views: 434
krewneck 52 minutes ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 265 views: 29,394
midmost 1 hour ago

So, I have been offered a 414 BULS at a fair price and I'm ready to pull the trigger, but I'm having some reservations as I've...

Koolaidjammer
replies: 3 views: 154
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 303 views: 15,356
Zanderwestcoast 2 hours ago

I work everyday with my LA2A, since I bought it 3 months ago. But I have some problems actually HEARING a difference between the...

t-hiho
replies: 61 views: 15,530
WunderBro Flo 2 hours ago

I am considering buying an Mytek Stereo 192 ADC to connect it via ADAT to an RME Digiface (ADAT interface). However I am not sure...

Plsmk
replies: 2 views: 387
lunastus 3 hours ago

Long time lurker here. I visit GS on (almost) a daily basis. Thank you so much in advance for your advice! I’m an...

FretlessFury
replies: 6 views: 222
NathanEldred 4 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 390 views: 68,071
Will The Weirdo 4 hours ago

Have a pair of MC77s. I'm Considering selling them for a 1178. Anyone has both? How do they compare? Especially regarding...

cracki
replies: 30 views: 3,664
iLCacciLLo 4 hours ago

I have an AKG C414 B-ULS that works in Cardioid and Hypercardioid just fine, the omni and bidirectional settings are making a...

szegedin
replies: 3 views: 391
cbc6403 5 hours ago
replies: 188 views: 11,502
UGP 5 hours ago

Hi, I really like the sound of the Lexicon PCM80, I'm into long ambient washes, 10 secs or more. The 80 does this with ease and...

wallyburger
replies: 4 views: 1,436
Hamel 6 hours ago

Hi Guys, I just wanted to post about a incredible Bass DI I used recently that I feel more people need to know about, because...

Farm sounds
replies: 338 views: 58,849
Farm sounds 7 hours ago

Is it the converters that make it so good?

redddog
replies: 517 views: 53,208
MichaelAngelo 7 hours ago

Hi Is there anybody here who know if there is any sound quality or electronics differences between the confoosedSoundelux ELUX...

Blue Fire
replies: 4 views: 152
Blue Fire 7 hours ago

Heyo, I acquired an IBIS eq about six months ago and it's a great EQ, however I produce electronic music and would love...

antiguru
replies: 0 views: 99
antiguru 9 hours ago

Hey all, I'm currently saving for some high end tube outboard gear and would like some help identifying which Thermionic Culture...

ddn
replies: 8 views: 501
groovyomega 10 hours ago

Hi Guys, I recently purchased a 3d simulator Roland RSS 8048 which is yet to arrive. It's the ridiculously large 6U and...

kikumotoallstars
replies: 13 views: 1,442
Phaseland 10 hours ago

This is a shot of the rack equipment at Columbia studios during the 1960s- Pultec Eqs and what else?

antnb
replies: 78 views: 6,162
Jesuswasafag 11 hours ago

Hello you all,howdy There are times that you can take a risk and think: " why not buying something out of the Ukraine...

flute player
replies: 937 views: 196,942
copiapoa 14 hours ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,778 views: 199,892
shelterr 14 hours ago

After 6 long years of blasting my Barefoot MM27's for 10-18 hours a day, my left channel just gave out right during a super...

nikkei
replies: 11 views: 5,361
Riccardo 15 hours ago

Or are they ... ??? I'd think these kind of super high quality recorders would most certainly raise the interest of...

Parametex
replies: 89 views: 26,490
soundbarnfool 15 hours ago

Looking for any feedback from those with experiences of these units.When I tried a Compex years ago it was the most aggressive...

davehall6162
replies: 12 views: 730
matucha 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Cajun Bob 18 hours ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 265 views: 9,135
David Spearritt 22 hours ago

hey guys, was thinking about getting a SSL Sigma, so I've been doing some research on here to see what Sigma users thought of it,...

hitsville
replies: 2 views: 243
hitsville 1 day ago
kwazi 1 day ago

I’m wondering if anyone does anything wild with a compressor’s sidechain insert. Not the regular old eqing the send and...

augustin187
replies: 14 views: 616
augustin187 1 day ago

hey, so i just did did a session at the Fidelitorium in NC, which was amazing... thing is - they had this Lomo 19a18 that...

mutterd
replies: 3 views: 1,621
emrr 1 day ago

Hi Did anyone try this? would love to hear thoughts on the subject I have the VT2 and the Stereo Line pad box just...

oranzil
replies: 4 views: 497
oranzil 1 day ago

I started this year with new Bomber B2 ADC. Very impressed!

Mr. Bars
replies: 225 views: 16,761
cjogo 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,717 views: 1,582,226
zinzin 1 day ago

Well, I've finally made it to the High End forum... after 16 years of being on a tight budget, I've finally splurged. I've been...

CPhoenix
replies: 16 views: 961
deedeeyeah 1 day ago
Audiosexual 1 day ago

Hey, I'm having a high end monitor shoot out in the bay area (Berkeley) and would like to borrow/demo/rent a pair of Barefoot...

South Brokelyn
replies: 1 views: 289
Jeff Goodman 1 day ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 332 views: 65,841
fedorM 1 day ago

I've been pretty interested in the history of this studio lately and was wondering what records have been recorded or mixed...

Riv
replies: 17 views: 5,026
mike-661 1 day ago

Hey Gearslutzrockout I'm mainly a mix engineer, do all kinds of style (lot of TV music) I'm ITB more or less, but like to...

Mr XY
replies: 35 views: 1,902
RPRM 2 days ago

i apologies if this sounds like a noob question, but i just got the rosetta, and i belive its all hooked up right (from adat to...

avpmusik
replies: 16 views: 2,520
David Rick 2 days ago
Universal Audio 2 days ago
yrplace 2 days ago

I just bought a TC Electronic M5000. It worked for 1.5 hours and then it would not boot up. Fortunately, Doug Jane (he is a star)...

waldie wave
replies: 23 views: 13,661
DeathRobot 2 days ago

Who is using the following: 1. Grace Designs M905 2. Cranesong Avocet 3. Shadow Hills Oculus Any other?? Would love to...

CJ1973
replies: 211 views: 35,301
Sniperschool 2 days ago

Helios

Helios poll: 1. What is your favorite Helios gear and from what era? 2. What are your favorite uses for it (EQ-1 if you...

concentric
replies: 238 views: 38,234
teleharmonium 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search