The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 64,826
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hey, New or vintage small diaphragm condensers... what's the best you've heard for depth, speed, and clarity... without...

South Brokelyn
replies: 13 views: 441
burp182 2 minutes ago

Hi GS, Essentially not a question but rather a request for a sample of this gear. I'm familiar with alot of old electronica...

Giro1991
replies: 50 views: 8,460
127Riot 13 minutes ago
replies: 254 views: 18,213
joelfarr 1 hour ago

I lent a friend my small 500 rack to track some vocals and when I got it back, I noticed that the hum on my Heritage 73JR is...

the Weatherman
replies: 0 views: 35
the Weatherman 1 hour ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,795 views: 940,007
DownSideUp 1 hour ago

Vintage and New Telefunken Elam 251 users. how happy are u with your microphone? any regrets, horror stories, positive stories,...

walth
replies: 38 views: 7,016
Snapchat2314715 2 hours ago

Bricasti

Bricasti on the uad Octo platform. Can't be cracked. Could charge 2k for a copy. Probably sell like hot cakes to a whole lot...

laddie.music2
replies: 232 views: 32,933
Moondog007 2 hours ago

I'm of the opinion that, most of the 60s/70s rock bands tracked live off the floor, playing in a room together, gobos or...

gravyface
replies: 25 views: 675
Sniff 3 hours ago

Hi friends. I need your help. ((Sound examples in the bottom!)) I talk some gibberish first and sing at the end. I just...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 10 views: 331
Ted Krotkiewski 4 hours ago

Does anyone know if the Burl BMB2 MADI card comes with BNC MADI connectors as shown in the photos on most web stores. Burl...

TEMAS
replies: 3 views: 319
roginator 5 hours ago

Hi all, I need to get the best main monitor suited for a room size: 3.5m wide, 4m length, 2.5m height. budget 10 - 15k max My...

gotama
replies: 127 views: 6,936
Russell Dawkins 6 hours ago

basically I ordered my woofer replacement for a blown Shape 65 woofer over a week ago, gave them my credit card info over phone...

ObiwanShinobi
replies: 1 views: 147
ObiwanShinobi 7 hours ago

I don't wanna buy a whole kit of different hex screws to find out the size, so can anyone tell me the proper size on these little...

ObiwanShinobi
replies: 0 views: 89
ObiwanShinobi 7 hours ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 26 views: 1,201
Wiggy Neve Slut 9 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,344 views: 180,706
rectifried 9 hours ago

I primarily record acoustic music (bluegrass etc) and rent a pair of KM84's for stereo miking guitars and fiddles when the client...

Kwijibo1234
replies: 77 views: 7,533
crille_mannen 10 hours ago

Which do you like better as an instrument/line cable? https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/3h2e6m LinnDrum > Belden8218/Mogami...

burns46824
replies: 2 views: 769
Singleton 10 hours ago

I'm seriously considering buying a 96input/24 fader/4 layers configuration of this console. Have read some posts about them and...

unit7
replies: 73 views: 21,755
unit7 11 hours ago

Lucas CS4

For your experience and information, do you think the CS4 worth it? My best,

MrChick
replies: 95 views: 12,540
dbjp 15 hours ago

Okay so I have a 32x32 mKII symphony i/o PT HD card > sonnet thunderbolt 3 chassis > iMac Pro. Run a Grace Design m905 >...

moxiemusicman
replies: 26 views: 1,080
b0se 16 hours ago

Hey everyone, I'm looking to add a summing mixer to my mixing setup. Basic features: - 16 channels - At least trasformer...

neurotic18
replies: 0 views: 174
neurotic18 18 hours ago

This is sort of a two parter thread. I was looking around at tube preamps and was trying to find the best ones out there. The...

rids
replies: 23 views: 29,907
Farabut 19 hours ago

Barefoot Footprints how to they translate? Are they really for small spaces? are they very bright? your thoughts on how the...

spektor
replies: 24 views: 6,521
keedin 22 hours ago

Seriously considering some 500 stuff. I have nothing as yet, so I am going to ask some of you to point me in the right direction....

Jeff Hayat
replies: 198 views: 22,564
ARIEL 1 day ago

Hey there, I just realized that one of my Focal Shape‘s tweeters has a little dent (see picture). I really can‘t think of...

luis.
replies: 1 views: 239
Bill Way 1 day ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 439 views: 73,564
Jason rocks 1 day ago

I'm setting up a very-nearfield setup. 3 feet listening distance. Gonna mix sub on cans. I like the smallness of the SCM7 v3....

swappler
replies: 0 views: 201
swappler 1 day ago

Hi! I've read many peoples opinions in here about Mr Sank and after reading a lot I have decided I want to mod 4 of my B&O...

prinsnilsson
replies: 19 views: 5,842
Ted Krotkiewski 1 day ago

Hi all, I’m in the process of researching an upgrade for my monitor control system. Specifically a controller with integral...

HamburgerFactory
replies: 2 views: 326
HamburgerFactory 1 day ago

Hello All, Here's a question I couldn't find anything on... Is it actually worth spending money on a Monster Power Conditioner...

YRLK
replies: 47 views: 16,070
TheLastByte 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Jeremiah Sheets 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 4,767 views: 1,603,359
myles 1 day ago

My production partner and I are finishing a professional home studio build in the next month or so and have been seriously...

rnetko
replies: 18 views: 1,321
Nevemachine 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 561 views: 54,001
Lupez 1 day ago

Hello, I have a Burl mothership with a madi card which I use with an rme MADIface usb. My plan was originally to replace the...

mauroiul
replies: 0 views: 243
mauroiul 1 day ago

I saw a fragment from the movie "frozen" with lots of good microphones, although the voices are a bit different, you...

QueenSisi
replies: 0 views: 258
QueenSisi 2 days ago

Hi folk!!! I'm very curious about the Kii three speakers. They seems to be the next big things!!! Have you heard...

stamand
replies: 1,786 views: 209,378
Grrremlin 2 days ago

I bought an Equitech Model Q balanced transformer for power conditioning, but does its surge protection COMPLETELY safeguard...

judaspurple615
replies: 3 views: 520
jglasband 2 days ago

Hi, as far as I know, the following consoles are the only ones that can accommodate 500 series modules: API 1608 Neve 5088...

Higure
replies: 208 views: 41,966
MUZIKSLUT 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
sonicvisuals 2 days ago

Attached is the discrete 2-buss enclosure I've been designing with Todd Wilson at Portland Pro Audio. Inside is a discrete...

burns46824
replies: 45 views: 2,816
burns46824 2 days ago

Hi! I got a high quality dual mono/ stereo chain. And I got this nice mono EQ with hard bypass function and symmetric...

Eigenwert
replies: 2 views: 232
Eigenwert 2 days ago

I've been going back and fourth trying to make a decision. I'm about to start building a new room from scratch with an acoustic...

nephew312
replies: 44 views: 1,356
nephew312 2 days ago

I´m going to New York to catch a concert with the Allman Brothers Band in late March. Gotta see them live before they leave this...

steins
replies: 30 views: 11,991
PdotDdot 2 days ago

I always feel I could do better with tom sounds I´m getting. The tuning, drum sound & the player are of course major...

jaakkol
replies: 47 views: 9,369
Fletcher 2 days ago

Been two moths since I’ve got my new pair of Chandler Microphone Cassettes and I wanted to share my opinion about it. First...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 9 views: 637
DomiBabi 2 days ago

I’ve recently been looking for amplifiers for my Gefell M94 and M70 capsules. Along my journey I’ve encountered some MV691...

Oh Davey
replies: 21 views: 983
swafford 2 days ago

Should monitors be absolutely silent when on with no signal coming to them? Do your high end brands of monitors emit a faint...

Josh Richman
replies: 11 views: 630
AudioGold 2 days ago

It's funny after spending a year in the Box my desire to have a full console rig has dissipated. Anyone else still thinking about...

Saxplayerz
replies: 284 views: 15,817
psycho_monkey 2 days ago

So been using mostly neves on vocals for ions. Sometimes api or Pacifica. What's a pre that's a little weightier, maybe a touch...

James Lugo
replies: 150 views: 21,274
NathanEldred 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search