The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 66,402
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

In the market for some nearfields, any user experiences with the new Focal Shape 65s? Not much out there on the web...

squelch
replies: 68 views: 21,260
Jantex 7 minutes ago

How does the U47 work for bass drum (outside)? Recently used a U47fet on a drummer and liked it very much. Would the U47 handle...

MrVelvet
replies: 26 views: 5,751
RoundBadge 34 minutes ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 179 views: 16,095
zulusound 2 hours ago

Hey folks, I’m in the process of setting an analog summing mixer, and this is my first time dealing with DB25 connections....

drainyoo
replies: 31 views: 1,633
T_R_S 3 hours ago

So, I've finally come into some $$ to upgrade my old M-Audio BX8 monitors. My room is about 11'x10' and is fully treated with GIK...

Clbraddock
replies: 6 views: 325
Marando 3 hours ago

Friends, Just reaching out to ask if any more of you have purchased one or a pair of these? The reviews all seem positive...

Grindlefinch
replies: 13 views: 1,664
mattcollen 3 hours ago

If you had to pick just one.

jahomuth
replies: 25 views: 1,971
Spindrift 4 hours ago

Looking for a mic to record a Steinway baby grand. Looking at a josephson 617 set, DPA 4011A, DPA 4015, Royer SF24, or any...

acupunk
replies: 28 views: 1,183
josephson 4 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,908 views: 973,842
fragilo 5 hours ago

I can't find any substantial reviews or videos about this mic, surprisingly. I just ordered one and all I can find are s few...

Motherpeople
replies: 75 views: 5,874
Nevbone1674 7 hours ago

Want to try the 5670 and 6386 tubes into my Tubecore 3U, any experiences? I read that 6386 tubes can't really mess with the...

Stéphane
replies: 29 views: 2,093
SonicLegacy 9 hours ago

How is for parallel comp duties? Above all rock-fast drums Is it siimilar to SSl / C2? Thanx

S75
replies: 26 views: 9,731
127Riot 9 hours ago

Hey gents, I have been following some chat by Bob Olhsson and Chris from Airwindows in another thread about dither and it...

Karloff70
replies: 595 views: 37,922
morfi 11 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for the best possible reverc for classical music to add to recordings made in rooms, that are too dry. Most oft...

SGW1
replies: 10 views: 451
jensenmann 11 hours ago

Hello! I tested the m3000 and it's an excellent reverb with two engines. Especially some programs that have a true stereo....

osmos77
replies: 42 views: 5,700
potscrubber 11 hours ago

Ok so I started forming a band to start playing out live in 2019. After auditioning five different bass players over five months,...

Funny Cat
replies: 44 views: 1,114
crille_mannen 11 hours ago

Al Schmitt

Is Al Schmitt the best engineer of all time? Or to put it properly, is there REALLY any other Audio Engineer besides him? I was...

jindrich
replies: 93 views: 14,118
Steve G 11 hours ago

Hi Guys, I've noticed my C800G is getting quiter with really loud and powerfull singing or with some Handclaps in front of the...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 28 views: 702
R&B-Vocalisto 12 hours ago

Hi Guys, I am really at my wits end with my beloved Chandler Germanium preamp. I’ve had it for almost 10 years and this past...

Farm sounds
replies: 2 views: 158
Farm sounds 12 hours ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 908 views: 85,551
NostreDamnz 12 hours ago

I just purchased a Quantum 16x16x2 QA-1010 console. This particular console came from a studio in North Carolina (via Primal...

europa78
replies: 63 views: 23,292
[email protected] 13 hours ago

A few years back I had a list of all the studios in LA and over the last four years I know quite a few have either shut down or...

rockitrecordings
replies: 32 views: 3,918
J Gabriel 13 hours ago

I am most interested to hear what you pros think about Magnapan speakers. I only recently learned of their existence and the...

Pauly Stax
replies: 12 views: 520
RyanC 13 hours ago

Hiya, I have these PMCs and they really appear to have a deep cut around the crossover, in the 2kHz region. 6dB and quite wide...

Oli_W
replies: 1 views: 191
pentagon 14 hours ago

I was looking for a portable/half-rack preamp with instrument inputs. The only one I found was the PreSonus BlueTube DP V2 but...

johannburkard
replies: 9 views: 388
bkbirge 15 hours ago

I recently had a studio refurb. OSX was updated during this to Mojave. Neve Recall software seemed to work but didn’t detect...

wyattd
replies: 0 views: 152
wyattd 21 hours ago

I'm open to suggestions, and of course, I intend to demo before committing. I am looking for a detailed LDC that would compliment...

unphased
replies: 28 views: 1,148
Audiofreek 22 hours ago

Hi Everyone I have a Allen & Heath GS3000 24 channel console that i would like to upgrade. I searched through the forums...

PrichA
replies: 0 views: 170
PrichA 22 hours ago

Hello, I want to ask if anyone experiencing similar problems with the BAE 1073. I bought the unit brand new (approx. $2900.00)...

vadaszgep2
replies: 58 views: 6,724
cinealta 1 day ago

wow, Check out the new Burl

bzone
replies: 3 views: 421
Benj 1 day ago

I'm quite fond of both of these units. Both pieces just work for me on my vocals. The 525 seems to respond to my vocals in a...

outUVphaze
replies: 2 views: 269
outUVphaze 1 day ago

hi, is it possible to achieve this mod today? and if not 100% exact maybe somehow in that direction? cheers

mr. harrison
replies: 3 views: 341
drockfresh 1 day ago

Hello I want to choose a hi-end microphone for myself, but I do not know what to do with the choice. because if I choose the...

remle
replies: 28 views: 1,567
elegentdrum 1 day ago

really colourful character compressor for vocals? I’m looking for suggestions for something that will add more vibe to some...

SEED78
replies: 219 views: 23,270
elegentdrum 1 day ago

Hi! My Lexicon 1300S Digital Audio Delay Synchronizer (PCM41/42 family) greatly distorts the signal in both channels. At the...

Alex Kretov
replies: 2 views: 390
Alex Kretov 1 day ago

Hi Dear Fellas, I'm sorry for ruining your day with my private problem, but I got stucked and need some help now. Half year...

transsylvan
replies: 28 views: 3,405
transsylvan 1 day ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 128 views: 10,166
KP2020 1 day ago

I have an API 5500 in my studio. And whilst I do love what it does I’m thinking of swapping it out for a few of the CAPI BT50s,...

woodfoot
replies: 11 views: 896
_Bender_ 1 day ago

Hey Folks, I have a pair of used Equator Q15 monitors. My understanding is that these shipped with a measurement mic and...

minipoodle
replies: 1 views: 192
tedtan 1 day ago

I've a new BAE 1073MP and am attempting to use the DI input on the front panel to record some bass (a Mexican Fender Jazz bass). ...

mat6066
replies: 8 views: 385
mat6066 1 day ago

I was wondering about the Amphion One18. I am using the Hedd type 20. I really like the speakers I am using. But since they are...

spektor
replies: 0 views: 221
spektor 1 day ago

Anyone know if this thing is any good? I found two way back in a closet here. They are the parametric eq's...

RecTeach
replies: 8 views: 6,567
Bushman 2 days ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 277 views: 53,041
StevenLMorgan 2 days ago

If you had to choose one.

jahomuth
replies: 26 views: 1,439
dandeurloo 2 days ago

For producing hiphop/R&B tracks, which of the three will better suit my needs? The room will be treated

qkrzazzang
replies: 0 views: 248
qkrzazzang 2 days ago

Hello to everyone I’m just looking for some information about the Neve-Siemens 44 series . I’ve been deeply searching for...

Midas
replies: 2 views: 401
Midas 2 days ago

Hi all - looking at used consoles is quite nerve racking because we don’t necisarillay have an in-house tech and these old...

jml designs
replies: 214 views: 13,279
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

I use a R100 and Sony MADI to RME MADI. I've had no problems at all for several years BUT now the Sony card is flashing on the...

Omega Arts
replies: 8 views: 1,617
Bassneck 2 days ago

Hi, What kind of compressors would you suggest for proffesional studio?

saken
replies: 50 views: 2,247
UGP 2 days ago

Hi! I've had the pleasure to work on focal sm9's for the past 6 months, coming from twins and Adam A7 (originals) before...

jasonro
replies: 30 views: 1,598
IkennaFuNkEn 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search