The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 59,639
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Salutations Slutz, I've been recording on eleven years now and have reached the determination that it's time to go big or go...

Master Moss
replies: 189 views: 13,770
cheu78 2 minutes ago

Who’s got the Elysia mpressor? What do you like about it? What do you not like about it? I’ve got one and have my own...

Pereds
replies: 69 views: 32,665
Jason rocks 17 minutes ago

I have a couple um70's in need of repair. Any tips on who to contact or where to send for repair?

norman_nomad
replies: 25 views: 1,947
hasbeen 29 minutes ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 5 views: 232
RoundBadge 48 minutes ago

So heres the situation. A few days ago I wemt out pawn shopping looking for hidden gems, didn't find anything of note. Decided to...

VoxtonVO
replies: 0 views: 34
VoxtonVO 48 minutes ago

I have two JCF Audio AD-8s that are sublime but I am curious if any Slutz have the new DA8-T? I am waiting with hi Hopes for...

nomatic
replies: 2 views: 354
CEB 52 minutes ago

How much can the Power supply PSU affect the sound of the microphone? Can a cheaply made or low cost made power supply PSU ruin...

terrysound
replies: 5 views: 214
Schoeller 1 hour ago

Hi there, Anyone know if ATC has been delivering their new tweeters to owners of the SCM50ASL. I am considering buying a payer...

andrew montreal
replies: 4 views: 578
andrew montreal 1 hour ago

UPDATE: As of Feb 8, 2018, Sterling Modular has been confirmed alive and in business. I ordered a Plan D conversion desk (over...

SRS
replies: 46 views: 2,695
pjtassi 1 hour ago

hello fellow slutz. i am interesting in hearing a bit more about the 33609. i have read that it evolved from the 2254 and...

jdjustice
replies: 12 views: 8,384
Rolf Ebitsch 1 hour ago

Hey guys, Im new to the X-Desk and although it's very nice and versatile, I find the manual a bit confusing. I'm trying to hook...

zebastian21
replies: 6 views: 607
floyd pepper 2 hours ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 1,515 views: 85,629
toledo3 3 hours ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 197 views: 37,363
arsmusic 3 hours ago

Hi, Today i found the Presonus M80 with the Jenson Transformers. There are many good posts about this unit, somebody said that...

Michael_
replies: 2 views: 214
Michael_ 9 hours ago

hi, i recently bought a studer 169 and a 269 and i totally love the sound of them. i wouldnt have expected them to sound that...

mr. harrison
replies: 11 views: 373
ruffrecords 10 hours ago

I'm in the market for a color / processing unit that really transforms the sound. Something that is not subtle at all where even...

tobyemerson
replies: 103 views: 10,628
cheu78 11 hours ago
replies: 13 views: 987
adi77 11 hours ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,370 views: 850,269
sergioelectro 11 hours ago

For vocals that need to be similar to modern pop and hip-hop vocals. Assuming the rest of the mix is very dense and the vocal...

Krush411
replies: 26 views: 1,021
Axelrod 16 hours ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 18 views: 1,256
Funny Cat 19 hours ago

Hi there, I have a nice semi commercial studio with 2 Mara machines. A 16 track JH-24 and a 2 track JH-110. all tied into...

Snoggin
replies: 63 views: 3,915
artmanjam 22 hours ago

Not much else to it except what the title says. I'm building out a new new space and am curious if allotting some of my...

logjamparty
replies: 1 views: 156
Zeppelin 22 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 357 views: 62,781
callmelaub 1 day ago

Hey Guys, Just moved flats and obviously claimed the spare bedroom upon arrival kfhkh Not looking to go full out, but I will...

Ham
replies: 39 views: 1,728
Ham 1 day ago

Just wondering does this exist and if so who has one? How do you like it? Basically i want a analogue console with 2 500 series...

mequaz
replies: 29 views: 4,010
mequaz 1 day ago

Apologies if this isn't in the right forum. I've been lucky enough to lease a vintage studio room that was built in 1978 and...

SydBeretta
replies: 50 views: 1,117
SydBeretta 1 day ago

Really curious about this, and I believe I read that they were in fact shipping...if true has anyone heard it yet? TH

oceantracks
replies: 131 views: 24,019
RuudNL 1 day ago

I know there are a lot of quad eight fans here. here's something i found on ebay that you might like....

walth
replies: 32 views: 13,307
Poley 1 day ago

Portable but still accurate and good quality?

minervx
replies: 12 views: 593
maticomp 1 day ago

Hey fellow GS members! I have a dilemma that I could use some expert opinions on. I want to step up my ad/da conversion from...

CrunkThanAMug
replies: 11 views: 698
Bugstone 1 day ago

I was wondering if anyone here is using it. Maselec usually makes great stuff, but this box seems very rare. I haven't read any...

Richard Akira
replies: 5 views: 2,711
woodfoot 1 day ago

Thinking of picking on of these up for around £250 (used). I already have a Urie 1178 and ADR Compex F760X-RS (with tranny's)...

Mr Funk
replies: 16 views: 20,967
Mr Funk 1 day ago

Just wondering if anybody has had a chance to use this EQ, and if so whats the verdict on it? Does it have colour, mojo,ect? How...

RIZ Records
replies: 30 views: 15,729
BIG BUDDHA 1 day ago

I just inherited a Tubetronix TM-2A. It has various controls that include a gain knob, a reduction knob, and a knob that has the...

CRK
replies: 1 views: 315
CRK 1 day ago

I have am looking for a top notch flat headphone amp to power some Audeze LCD-4 with. Currently, I am looking at the Headamp GSX...

ThePrez
replies: 23 views: 1,330
chet.d 1 day ago

Today myself, wiggyneveslut and zikismastering did a little impromptu shootout between a Pulse Pultec EQP1a and an AML EZP1a. We...

[email protected]
replies: 134 views: 6,372
Kronos147 1 day ago

I'm thinking about maybe taking the plunge on some Undertone stuff. I'm curious if these might be modern rivals to earlier Neve...

herecomesyourman
replies: 6 views: 602
Space1999 1 day ago

Anyone compared the Silverbullet against the Black Box HG2? forget that the Silverbullet has additional fantastic preamps -...

SEED78
replies: 24 views: 1,766
TEEspresso 1 day ago

To me, this seems an unreasonable position (below: Driver signing error in Windows 10) and amount of time without a risky and...

StevenLMorgan
replies: 3 views: 273
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

So I'm referring to a mic like this: -Ideal for most voices, brings out best to vocalist -Included with natural sounding hpf...

Elpsycongroo
replies: 29 views: 1,139
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I´ve been using a Culture Vulture (not MV) for some time and just tried to run a full mix through it. I can hear a significant...

Elof
replies: 6 views: 1,183
shalimo 2 days ago

I'm having alittle problem with my Dyna active monitors, where the tweeter on one speaker only, keeps cutting off and on even...

tubesrcool
replies: 15 views: 5,224
sjantonelli 2 days ago

Hi Forum, I have a pair of MKD preamps with MK102 capsules that were retro fitted with solid state amp boards. I just did an...

Stitch333
replies: 4 views: 1,045
Plush 2 days ago

Hi guys, I'm a bit new to this forum but I have already checked out a lot of threads on this forum. I also know these kind of...

RubenP
replies: 55 views: 2,562
Plush 2 days ago

Hi fellow slutz, I think I've might have posted a couple of time 2yrs ago and not sure if this is the right forum but I'm going...

deluca631
replies: 2 views: 301
andrea19837 2 days ago

Hey! has anyone heard the new Audeze? I was after the LCD-4 but this is just awesome for studio use: lighter, cheaper and...

DownSideUp
replies: 18 views: 1,419
chet.d 2 days ago

Small in size, have a good user interface, some beneficial features and plenty of clean gain.

minervx
replies: 1 views: 220
cheu78 2 days ago

Focal Trio 6be have an automatic standby that kicks in after 15 minutes of no audio coming in. I have already enquired Focal...

jacko
replies: 20 views: 2,863
yatooka 2 days ago

Any owners on here that can give their reviews? Can it compare to a BAE 1073 with class A compressor? This would work out to be...

musicminister187
replies: 96 views: 23,702
enyo 2 days ago

One of the main reasons the ICON has been so successful as a *console* are its speed, resetability and flexibility. In spite of...

jindrich
replies: 69 views: 7,497
Schoeller 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search