The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

High end

Sponsored ByDPA Mics
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 63,046
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hello everybody, my 2nd post here. I have recently purchased a used D&R Cinemix and I've found a few posts on here were...

ZioGuido
replies: 120 views: 14,870
ZioGuido 29 minutes ago

some of you may or may not have looked at a thread i put up a week or so ago regarding a new comp for my mastering setup to...

neilwight
replies: 28 views: 11,365
Rundle 46 minutes ago

I searched for user threads but found little. Can anyone talk about their experience with this unit? Thanks.

shortstory
replies: 37 views: 5,029
Rundle 48 minutes ago

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 203 views: 9,712
Wizards Machine 59 minutes ago

Greetings, I was not sure in which category I should post this request. Have a PCM 60 that I like and still use which has...

audioartist
replies: 1 views: 74
echodrive 2 hours ago

Hi fellow Gearslutz, HQ Outboard summing for EDM without a bunch of outboard gear. Does this make any sense? I’m not...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 9 views: 514
psycho_monkey 3 hours ago

Hi, I need to get a pair of speakers for my new location. I've had opportunity to listen to Dunlavy's in the past, but those...

trezz
replies: 3 views: 397
leadplayer 3 hours ago

Fairly self explanatory question, but I’m interested in people’s thoughts on SSL and Neve’s high end offerings (Duality,...

Shadow Puppets
replies: 12 views: 895
hughshouse 4 hours ago

This is my first post on the forum, but I've been visiting for years and greatly appreciate the input from this...

RayHeath
replies: 147 views: 4,205
pentagon 5 hours ago

It's a small diaphragm non tube microphone with 3 heads- cardioid, omni, and figure 8. Curious if anyone has ever used these...

zulusound
replies: 30 views: 3,273
Karloff70 6 hours ago

Having recently had an album mastered at Sterling Sound I’m strongly considering purchasing a Sontec 432 Parametric Equalizer...

ParkRun
replies: 8 views: 888
cheu78 7 hours ago

Hello folks, I am looking forward to record some accoustic strumming tracks. I would pick my BD MC 930 or my U87 pointing to...

maxroach
replies: 25 views: 6,127
initself 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
mpcsauce 9 hours ago

Looking to add to my setup. Versatility and round out my pallet. I currently have -RNLA Chandler Limited Germanium...

augustin187
replies: 5 views: 542
augustin187 10 hours ago

Hi guys! After alot of lurking, reading, listening etc. I've decided to get a Portico II MBP. It's will first hardware compressor...

MatsNo
replies: 78 views: 13,623
augustin187 10 hours ago

Would be interesting to know how do their monitors compare to ATCs, if anyone got the chance to listen to some of their...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 47 views: 3,033
M Albazy 13 hours ago

Anyone already listened to this? this sounds sooooooo huge!!! _kIrRooQwuk

tape_attack!!!
replies: 9 views: 1,254
Issadore 14 hours ago

Hi, I will get a second Powerstrip next week. The EQ is the same like the Retro 2a3, so I’m going to use it for mixing duties...

___GLM___
replies: 1 views: 321
Will The Weirdo 17 hours ago

So, I've borrowed a Voxbox and a Core. Will buy one of them and will be tracking bass and vocals, mostly. So, these direct inputs...

T-fonk
replies: 0 views: 188
T-fonk 18 hours ago

Hey guys, longtime lurker from Germany here! Been here around for nearly 15 years, since I started making music, now I feel...

tingtingring
replies: 8 views: 657
mickbenjamins 18 hours ago

Have you guys seen this new summing mixer/routing mixer? Looks cool, check it out; http://www.apiaudio.com/thebox.html

ppanton321
replies: 367 views: 66,101
callmelaub 19 hours ago

Hello guys, With all the new speakers we have, I was wondering if the NS10 are still an essential piece to keep to get a well...

sergioelectro
replies: 71 views: 5,561
crosscutred 20 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 207 views: 38,074
Mixary 1 day ago

Hello Slutz! Sitting here with a problem with my AWS-console. I was connecting an external CD-player to use with some...

MacMike
replies: 4 views: 409
MacMike 1 day ago

Hello GS community ! I'm looking for a great all rounder preamp that goes well with my Brauner VM1...I'll do vocals (mostly...

Muzikarma
replies: 38 views: 4,952
Jorn Lavoll 1 day ago

Or are they ... ??? I'd think these kind of super high quality recorders would most certainly raise the interest of...

Parametex
replies: 83 views: 25,610
soundebler 1 day ago

the new manley silver looks really nice. Anyone try it? Good for vocals or instruments, Acoustic guitar? electric...

acupunk
replies: 26 views: 2,280
DougS 1 day ago
njv 1 day ago

Looking to finish off my lunchbox. Quite interested in both, from the description / sound they both do the darkened LA-2A...

ShadowAMD
replies: 0 views: 284
ShadowAMD 1 day ago
elamberth 1 day ago
replies: 109 views: 6,845
Wizards Machine 1 day ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 65 views: 5,327
lapo 1 day ago

Sony c800g

So...like everyone I see on gs, I've came from a u87ai...to gathering funds to get a sony. I have a 1073, 1176 and the c800 and...

asylumatik
replies: 78 views: 3,386
Mister Karloff 1 day ago

Hi I would like to buy a summing box and can't decide which one I should choose between the Burl B32 Vancouver and the SSL...

beast093
replies: 28 views: 4,076
Progmatic-Studios 1 day ago

I'm looking at a 16 channel Neve 54 series console in immaculate condition that has direct outs and phantom power on each channel...

Knob Tweak
replies: 37 views: 14,057
Rea 1 day ago

This just came up for sale on CL/LA. $22k, not affiliated with seller. Based on an old Studer. Thought y'all might be...

EvilRoy
replies: 2 views: 359
Brent Hahn 1 day ago

Not sure if it’s the right form, but I’ll give it a try. Requirements: • Play locally stored files • Stream in...

HoveringBit
replies: 4 views: 302
brew 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 6,684 views: 903,940
explorer 1 day ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 791 views: 130,168
b0se 2 days ago

anyone heard psi monitors?? www.psiaudio.com they are supposed to sound vbery good, i just wanted to get a light impression from...

xl-sander
replies: 312 views: 63,703
Arksun 2 days ago
chazmar 2 days ago

Hi! I'm just curious to see what you guys have to say about your folcrom summing set-up! I am currently using mostly a BAE early...

laperlestudio
replies: 19 views: 1,392
Doc Mixwell 2 days ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 1,291 views: 172,526
ucanhatemenow 2 days ago

I'm looking to purchase a high quality tube mic for vocals and general use with instruments and mono drum overhead's etc. I'm...

Zanderwestcoast
replies: 15 views: 963
Zanderwestcoast 2 days ago

Has any on compared these 2 power amps and has anyone used the amphion 500 to power anything other than amphion monitors? Will...

ejsongs
replies: 2 views: 437
ejsongs 2 days ago

Hi, So im on a quest to buy myself a SSL bus compressor which i will use on the master bus. Im doing mainly rock and metal. The...

crille_mannen
replies: 100 views: 34,188
Progmatic-Studios 2 days ago
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

Greetings All, First time poster. I hope I do this correctly. I have access to an SSL 6040 from the early 80s with a G+ computer...

MotownGuy
replies: 5 views: 546
mike-661 2 days ago

Hi, I am having some weirds issues with my burl mothership 80 and if anyone could help it would be great! So I have some...

willz33
replies: 7 views: 638
Drumhead57 2 days ago

Hey all- considering buying an additional used 16input card for my symphony mk1 8x8. Anyone running over 8 analog inputs have any...

bolooki
replies: 0 views: 343
bolooki 2 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search