The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Neotek Elite A/D D/A Interfacing
Old 15th February 2015
Closed

Closed

Last edited by Argali; 16th February 2015 at 12:31 PM..
Old 15th February 2015
Lives for gear

Hi Steve,
I'm not sure I understand why you would need new patch bays. The Elite should already have patch-points for 32 channels of i/o. For example the row below "Bus Outputs" is the inputs to the "Tape" machine (ie your converters) and the row labeled "Line Sources" is the outputs from the converters. These should all show up on EDAC connectors on the back, or punch-down blocks if that's what your desk has.
Best,
Ike
Old 16th February 2015
Closed

Closed

Last edited by Argali; 16th February 2015 at 12:32 PM..
Old 16th February 2015
Lives for gear

I have a bunch of cable that is terminated with EDAC pins...I'll send you a list, off list. When you are mixing, you would have all 32 channels that route to the 2-Mix via the large fader (with the Rev button in). To Sub Group, you would route to pairs of Busses and then route those busses back into the 2-Mix. Did you console come with a copy of the user's manual?
best,
Ike

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search