The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Q for Dangerous Music Liaison owners...
Old 4th December 2014
Gear Nut

Q for Dangerous Music Liaison owners...

I have an eq that I would like to have the a bility to insert first OR last in my chain.
Could you think of a reason why it wouldn't work to have a merger into the eq and connect it to both send 1 and 6 and then 2 line splitters to go from the eq to return 1 and 6?
I don't quite know what the HELL would happen if I accidentally used 1 AND 6 at the same time….maybe something like the mathematicians say happens when you divide by zero…not beautiful…;-)

Whaddya think? I have palmer line splitters and would have to get mergers then...
Old 4th December 2014
Lives for gear

How many devices are in your chain? If five or less, just go daw to Liaison buss A, then send buss A out to buss B, then buss B out back to your daw. Then put your EQ in insert 1. Now if you want it as the first insert, use A1. But if you want it after your other processors, select it as B1. B1 comes after A1-A6, so your EQ would now be last in the chain.
Old 4th December 2014
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
How many devices are in your chain? If five or less, just go daw to Liaison buss A, then send buss A out to buss B, then buss B out back to your daw. Then put your EQ in insert 1. Now if you want it as the first insert, use A1. But if you want it after your other processors, select it as B1. B1 comes after A1-A6, so your EQ would now be last in the chain.
Sounds like a nice idea but I am probably going to use B for my drum bus.
Hence my question still stands. =)
Thx though.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search