The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Show me your high end control room Analog Processors (HW)
Old 24th November 2014
Gear Addict

OK,

Thanks guy's for putting us home studio owners to shame LMAO.

denlig
Old 24th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basstian_DE View Post
After having decided to go mostly ITB some time ago I rearranged everything and put much effort time and money in monitoring and a new acoustics concept.

Everything in the racks is either heavily modified or custom made.

gear and room sounds even better than it already looks.
Old 24th November 2014
Gear Addict
Its not fair you guys Trev and Clueless are not High End...

You are Ultra-High-End!
Old 25th November 2014
Gear Nut

loving that little side car rack to the left of the console!

Did you have it made or is it "off the shelf"? its exactly what we have been after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syra View Post
Here's mine...

Old 25th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio Luka View Post
loving that little side car rack to the left of the console!

Did you have it made or is it "off the shelf"? its exactly what we have been after.
It's custom heavy duty metal work, dressed with wood. Because it's my EQs and I need them in the sweet spot it also has wheels so it can roll around next to me when I mix. Cable access is to the side so when it's rolled around you don't see all the cables hanging from the back.

If you're local to LA I will be selling it. I have just removed my console and I won't be needing this rack in the new custom layout.
Old 25th November 2014
Gear Nut

im over in the UK im afraid... otherwise i would have been really interested. great looking room btw

Quote:
It's custom heavy duty metal work, dressed with wood. Because it's my EQs and I need them in the sweet spot it also has wheels so it can roll around next to me when I mix. Cable access is to the side so when it's rolled around you don't see all the cables hanging from the back.

If you're local to LA I will be selling it. I have just removed my console and I won't be needing this rack in the new custom layout.
Old 25th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio Luka View Post
im over in the UK im afraid... otherwise i would have been really interested. great looking room btw
Thanks!
Old 26th November 2014

Quote:
the new custom layout.
What is this going to be?

m
Old 26th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Here's mine...

That little side car of bits and bobs is baller.
Old 26th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
I have just removed my console and I won't be needing this rack in the new custom layout.
Are you going itb?
Old 26th November 2014
My Mixing \ Mastering room:

Old 26th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt thomas View Post
What is this going to be?

m
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinealta View Post
Are you going itb?
Through out the years my studio became too much of a "recording" studio and I had to take some radical steps to convert it back into a "music" one. It should all be centered around a keyboard and not a console and that's what I did.

I designed something custom around the key bed of an axiom pro. I'll take pics when it's done (almost there...)

Regarding ITB, no. The way the patchbay is wired, 16 channels of Neves followed by SSL XRack channel strips are normaled to the outputs of my converters which are then going to a sigma. The mic inputs of the Neves have my drum mics normaled to them. So by just switching between mic and line inputs on the Neves, I can use the whole path either for mixing or recording with no patching (path outputs are multed of course between A/Ds and Sigma inputs). The rest of the sigma has other "dual" paths and the returns of my parallel comps.
Old 26th November 2014
Lives for gear

Syra, please post pics of your new setup in this thread, when you are done! THX
Old 28th November 2014
Badass thread, off the hook rooms guys
Old 28th November 2014
Well this isn't mine but it's me old mate Cenzo's Mix Room from Decoy Studios Suffolk UK.
Old 29th November 2014
High End Moderator

Here are some recent photos of WireWorld Studio.
Attached Thumbnails
Show me your high end control room-wireworld-cr.jpg   Show me your high end control room-ww-pres.jpg   Show me your high end control room-speakers.jpg   Show me your high end control room-amps.jpg  

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search