The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Ding in my New BAE 1073MP. Should I return it
Old 5th July 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by scvo View Post
I will donate a dollar towards your shipping. If everybody on this post does that, we've almost got the cost covered!!
F**k That......This Idiot should be paying all of us $100 bucks per post for not sending his BAE back ASAP. Sorry though this all sounds wrong, the Apathy shows somethings up, I think the OP Dinged the Unit and then wanted to Cry Blue Murder.......! These kind of people try it on all the time, will re-sell it for some other GS Ingested Flavour Of the Month piece of Gear! Sorry, I've had Enough of this Op's Posts and sheer BAD ATTITUDE to Pro Audio Gear! I would not trust him to try to wrap up a 10 meter XLR F-M cable, as it would end up with either 2 Female XLR's or 2 x Male XLR's by the time he finished wrapping it up in figure 8 style!

The Op Simply.....Couldn't possibly Take The Unit back to BAE or Reverse Ship it for 30$ and now is down $400 bucks when and most likely he will...Sells the Damn thing! This is the same Kind of Dude who when a Kid in Kindergarten used to Eat the bloody Crayons and Enjoy the Glue Paste for Lunch - Like a white sauce Bernese!

Quote:
All feedback appreciated

That being said I'm outta Here.............Whoooooosh!
Old 5th July 2014
Lives for gear

I agree with you Emwolb , my first thought is how hard of a collision would it take to cause a nick of that sort. It is tiny and some buyers can be hell and not worth dealing with. Take your pick.....

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search