The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
UBK products without badges?
Old 26th June 2014
Here for the gear

UBK products without badges?

Has anyone here purchased any UBK products (new or used, and excluding the 500 series Electra) that didn’t have the badge on either end of the unit? I just got a great deal on a mint condition Electra on Ebay, and just realized that it doesn’t have the badges! I can’t imagine it’s a fake, as it’s built really well, and everything else on it seems normal and in line with the pics I’ve seen online. This is my first UBK piece, so I have no idea what the badges are made of, or if they’re easily removable. Every pic online of their products shows the badges… I sent an email to UBK customer support this morning, but have yet to hear back.
Old 26th June 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajnal View Post
Has anyone here purchased any UBK products (new or used, and excluding the 500 series Electra) that didn’t have the badge on either end of the unit? I just got a great deal on a mint condition Electra on Ebay, and just realized that it doesn’t have the badges! I can’t imagine it’s a fake, as it’s built really well, and everything else on it seems normal and in line with the pics I’ve seen online. This is my first UBK piece, so I have no idea what the badges are made of, or if they’re easily removable. Every pic online of their products shows the badges… I sent an email to UBK customer support this morning, but have yet to hear back.
I got a UBK Fatso with no badge. It's not fake.
Old 27th June 2014
Gear Nut

Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Bill View Post
I got a UBK Fatso with no badge. It's not fake.
Old 22nd July 2014
Here for the gear

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it!

I just wanted to update this, in case someone stumbles upon it in the future. I contacted Kush Audio about this and the fellow I exchanged emails with (Nathan) was extremely nice and offered to send me the badges for free. Obviously, this is going above and beyond, especially considering I purchased the unit used. I wanted to share this awesome interaction I had with them!

Thank you, Kush Audio!
Old 22nd July 2014
Lives for gear

ALL TOGETHER NOW, EVERYONE!!

Badges? We don't **** ** ******** ******
Old 23rd July 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasbeen View Post
ALL TOGETHER NOW, EVERYONE!!

Badges? We don't **** ** ******** ******
Old 23rd July 2014
Lives for gear

classic
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search