The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Unlimited budget 2 buss EQ Equalisers (HW)
Old 18th June 2014
Lives for gear

I love the name curve bender. Sounds like a race car. But I think looks wise the massive passive is even more badass.

With that said, For bus EQ though I think a massive passive together with a pair of pultecs is the perfect setup. What can't you do with them.
Old 20th June 2014
Lives for gear

Hi Guys.
This is true. The AXX plugin is already developed and waiting. The only issue we have is the Ilok license. As strange as it is, AVID forces us to use ILOK registration if we want to offer free AXX plugins working with our Bettermaker EQ's.
The licensing account is issued by a company called PACE ap, and since a long time we are trying to get our account. After initial formal greeting to the program, no emails are answered, no phone calls are getting us closer.

I'm sorry for that, but the ball is not on my side, I'm doing the best I can to publish them.
I'm also getting frustrated because you guys ask me for it, it is done and waiting and there is nothing I can do to speed it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syra View Post
I've been talking to Marek about this for almost a year. I'm as frustrated as you. Apparently it's done but ilok is delaying them.
Old 20th June 2014
TRW
Lives for gear

What do people think about the SPL Passeq!? Looks amazing value for what it is...

-Tom
Old 20th June 2014
Nrt
Lives for gear

vintage Pultecs.
Old 20th June 2014
Lives for gear

I'm really digging my Maag Eq4's.
Old 21st June 2014
Gear Addict

gonna demo an elysia museq
syched
Old 21st June 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd17 View Post
gonna demo an elysia museq
syched
Awesome! You should be. Buying the Museq changed everything for me. If I had to sell everything, it would be the absolute last thing to go.

Regards,
Frank
Old 3rd November 2014
Gear Addict

thread bump

so I've been mixing through the curve bender

great results very punchy with great fidelity across the board.

Tons of soul and creme. I Like it in the wider q setting

The narrow q can get pretty aggressive quickly

Had the Soma (didn't like sending that one back) for a few weeks and thats also on my list.

High and high mids were euphoric, very transparent in an organic and natural way.
Lows were solid big and and focused. I felt like the low mid band could be a bit wider in the Q area otherwise the fidelity was off the charts.

you have to work really hard to make this eq sound bad
Old 4th November 2014
Charter Oak PEQ1
Old 4th November 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marogru View Post
Hi Guys.
This is true. The AXX plugin is already developed and waiting. The only issue we have is the Ilok license. As strange as it is, AVID forces us to use ILOK registration if we want to offer free AXX plugins working with our Bettermaker EQ's.
The licensing account is issued by a company called PACE ap, and since a long time we are trying to get our account. After initial formal greeting to the program, no emails are answered, no phone calls are getting us closer.

I'm sorry for that, but the ball is not on my side, I'm doing the best I can to publish them.
I'm also getting frustrated because you guys ask me for it, it is done and waiting and there is nothing I can do to speed it up.
Make it AU or VST ..so they can wrap it to AAx!
Old 4th November 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionian View Post
I own a Museq. That thing is inseparable from my hands! If I had more money, I'd just buy more Museqs! Hahaha

Regards,
Frank
Ha ha big +1 on this!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search