The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Speck XTRAMIX "Version 5"
Old 12th May 2014
Lives for gear

Speck XTRAMIX "Version 5"

is there anything close to the XTRAMIX "Version 5" in terms of inputs and sends in the footprint ?

they seem thin on the ground , typically being exactly what i am after and no longer made ?
Old 12th May 2014
Gear Addict

...and really high quality with great specs
If U're in EU there's one locally(north Italy) for sale(I'd buy myself if I'vn't already had one)
Just to mention I've broken a pot last year moving it(my fault,not the gear),Vince's replied to my mail and sent a new knob immediately,stellar service,so they're discontinued but still fully serviced.
And U can find them at a really great price
Luca
Old 16th June 2014
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucabasano View Post
...and really high quality with great specs
If U're in EU there's one locally(north Italy) for sale(I'd buy myself if I'vn't already had one)
Just to mention I've broken a pot last year moving it(my fault,not the gear),Vince's replied to my mail and sent a new knob immediately,stellar service,so they're discontinued but still fully serviced.
And U can find them at a really great price
Luca
thanks for the info luca , still looking for one.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search