The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Bricasti M7 - version 3.0 Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 28th October 2018
  #241
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Actually we are doing better than ever. So no, we are not shutting anything down!

We raised the price of the M7 in early 2018 by 200 dollars to cover the increases in our material costs, which has not had any impact on our sales. We are selling about 70 a month. About the same as always.



-Casey
Thank you for clearing that up!

We LOVE our M7s.
Old 28th October 2018
  #242
Gear Maniac
 

That’s great, thank you Casey!
Old 29th October 2018
  #243
Lives for gear
 
cheu78's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Actually we are doing better than ever. So no, we are not shutting anything down!

We raised the price of the M7 in early 2018 by 200 dollars to cover the increases in our material costs, which has not had any impact on our sales. We are selling about 70 a month. About the same as always.



-Casey
Hey Casey,
any update on V3 and the M200? any roadmap?

Thank you!

Best regards,



Cheu
Old 29th October 2018
  #244
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheu78 View Post
Hey Casey,
any update on V3 and the M200? any roadmap?

Thank you!

Best regards,



Cheu
Yes please Casey any idea? Understand this stuff can get delayed but can u confirm they are indeed coming?
Old 29th October 2018
  #245
Gear Addict
 
Doc No's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rami Hashash View Post
I heard a terrible rumor the other idea from the guys wiring up our studios.

They heard that Bricasti was shutting down shop.

I sincerely hope this isn’t true!
Where did you catch this mischief?
Old 30th October 2018
  #246
Lives for gear
 
string6theory's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rami Hashash View Post
I heard a terrible rumor the other idea from the guys wiring up our studios.

They heard that Bricasti was shutting down shop.

I sincerely hope this isn’t true!
Was he smokin Hashash? I mean hashish, Mr Hashash?

Not that that activity or substance causes unsubstantiated gossip to be spread or anything.

Old 3rd November 2018
  #247
Gear Head
Casey,
it's been awhile since first announcement of the M200 and V3. I expected in 2018 NY AES to see something but nothing..Could please disclose some information? Also, unfortunately my (used)brand new M7 has an issue: it freezes when booting. The Support told me it could be an intermitting DSP issue which requires motherboard substitution. I am very unhappy because I've never used the unit since the purchase (sept.2017) and the support didn't told me how much could it cost me..I hope not too much 'cause I'm saving money for M200 & version 3 since I heard of it in 2017.
Thanks
Ale
Old 3rd November 2018
  #248
Lives for gear
 
mixerguy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleLab View Post
Casey,
it's been awhile since first announcement of the M200 and V3. I expected in 2018 NY AES to see something but nothing..Could please disclose some information? Also, unfortunately my (used)brand new M7 has an issue: it freezes when booting. The Support told me it could be an intermitting DSP issue which requires motherboard substitution. I am very unhappy because I've never used the unit since the purchase (sept.2017) and the support didn't told me how much could it cost me..I hope not too much 'cause I'm saving money for M200 & version 3 since I heard of it in 2017.
Thanks
Ale
AleLab,

Any support issues... manufacturers generally prefer that you discuss them with the manufacturer directly.

in my experience Bricasti support is VERY good, and more than fair. FWIIW.

just my 2c.

Old 3rd November 2018
  #249
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixerguy View Post
AleLab,

Any support issues... manufacturers generally prefer that you discuss them with the manufacturer directly.

in my experience Bricasti support is VERY good, and more than fair. FWIIW.

just my 2c.

I know mixer guy I already talked with the support. That was just free talking with the people in the thread. My principal aim is to get some info on the V3 and M200
Thanks
Old 3rd November 2018
  #250
Lives for gear
 
mixerguy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleLab View Post
I know mixer guy I already talked with the support. That was just free talking with the people in the thread. My principal aim is to get some info on the V3 and M200
Thanks
I would say that you saying "I am very unhappy because I've never used the unit since the purchase (sept.2017) and the support didn't told me how much could it cost me.."

....is much more than free talking.

You are complaining about your situation.

Why dont you just follow up with support, to get some price estimates?

Old 3rd November 2018
  #251
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixerguy View Post
I would say that you saying "I am very unhappy because I've never used the unit since the purchase (sept.2017) and the support didn't told me how much could it cost me.."

....is much more than free talking.

You are complaining about your situation.

Why dont you just follow up with support, to get some price estimates?

I'm doing it right now
Old 3rd November 2018
  #252
Lives for gear
 
timtoonz's Avatar
My 2 cents -- Bricasti support is excellent, helpful and fair. And version 3 will show up whenever Casey & Co. decide it's ready. Best not to pin your hopes on any specific dates coz they don't seem to be as focussed on 'when' it's finished as they are on 'what' form of awesomeness the next update will eventually take.

Old 4th November 2018
  #253
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtoonz View Post
My 2 cents -- Bricasti support is excellent, helpful and fair. And version 3 will show up whenever Casey & Co. decide it's ready. Best not to pin your hopes on any specific dates coz they don't seem to be as focussed on 'when' it's finished as they are on 'what' form of awesomeness the next update will eventually take.

I take your 2 cents timtoonz
Old 4th November 2018
  #254
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by timtoonz View Post
My 2 cents -- Bricasti support is excellent, helpful and fair. And version 3 will show up whenever Casey & Co. decide it's ready. Best not to pin your hopes on any specific dates coz they don't seem to be as focussed on 'when' it's finished as they are on 'what' form of awesomeness the next update will eventually take.

I think unfortunately they have likely decided to shelve V3 M200 etc. Casey was v quick to come on here recently to say the company is still up and running. He spectacularly made no mention of these updates though despite many comments asking for confirmation. It’s possible he just doesn’t want to speculate sure, but it’s been a long time since he has discussed them. Without tying him down to a timeline, it would be great to know if they are still being developed by Bricasti. He was v happy about talking about them before in detail. The longer we go without Casey confirming, the more likely it is that they ain’t coming. Yes I hope I’m wrong because I love Bricasti and want them to keep pushing the ball.
Old 4th November 2018
  #255
Gear Addict
 
Macsearcher's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
I think unfortunately they have likely decided to shelve V3 M200 etc.
That's some pretty serious speculation.
There is absolutely no evidence that this is the case and while I respect the spirit in which the post is made, I worry that this kind of post does more harm than good.
I assume that the devs at Bricasti are working hard to bring new advances to their product.
Old 5th November 2018
  #256
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macsearcher View Post
That's some pretty serious speculation.
There is absolutely no evidence that this is the case and while I respect the spirit in which the post is made, I worry that this kind of post does more harm than good.
I assume that the devs at Bricasti are working hard to bring new advances to their product.
Well we are both 'assuming' then. I sincerely hope your assumption is more accurate than mine though because it sounds like we are both big Bricasti fans. I was very careful to make clear that a) I am merely personally speculating based upon timeline and the lack of recent updates and b) I adore Bricasti and hope to have my fears blown away and proven wrong. If that constitutes 'harm' (to whom?) I do think we all need to toughen up a little. Totally reasonable to speculate in forum like this. If Bricasti comes out with updates I'll be likely harming them by buying them all up and and probably encouraging others to do the same, as I have done with my wonderful M7.
Old 5th November 2018
  #257
Lives for gear
 
ionian's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
I think unfortunately they have likely decided to shelve V3 M200 etc. Casey was v quick to come on here recently to say the company is still up and running. He spectacularly made no mention of these updates though despite many comments asking for confirmation. It’s possible he just doesn’t want to speculate sure, but it’s been a long time since he has discussed them. Without tying him down to a timeline, it would be great to know if they are still being developed by Bricasti. He was v happy about talking about them before in detail. The longer we go without Casey confirming, the more likely it is that they ain’t coming. Yes I hope I’m wrong because I love Bricasti and want them to keep pushing the ball.
You know what I think (and I'm speculating) - I think Casey realized he made a BIG mistake coming on here and saying anything. Casey's a pretty level headed guy it seems, a quality that would be standard for any scientific kind of person. And what Casey does, does kind of make him a scientist in the art of reverb.

I think, thinking like an engineer and a scientist, that he wanted to talk about his latest developments thinking people would be level headed as well and take things at face value, like other scientists would. But that's the complete opposite - people, as a whole, are a disaster.

Look at what's happened...Casey's been hounded about his reveal that he's working on an update even though he even said it might take a year, or several years. Following this, look at how crazy the rumors have spread out of control - From Bricasti is shelving the unit to Bricasti is going out of business. All because Casey isn't coming here to update people. Which is probably the best course of action because from what little he's said, it's already spun out of control and I'm sure he feels like saying more would just make it spin even more out of control.

Look at the boat he put himself into at the moment - either he says nothing and people start asking him if he's out of business, or he says something, and people start hounding him about the release date. Meanwhile the guy doesn't have time for this - he's trying to get work done. People follow him to other threads and when he posts, they ask him about the Bricasti update.

I think Casey learned the hard way how the Osborne effect works.
Old 5th November 2018
  #258
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionian View Post
You know what I think (and I'm speculating) - I think Casey realized he made a BIG mistake coming on here and saying anything. Casey's a pretty level headed guy it seems, a quality that would be standard for any scientific kind of person. And what Casey does, does kind of make him a scientist in the art of reverb.

I think, thinking like an engineer and a scientist, that he wanted to talk about his latest developments thinking people would be level headed as well and take things at face value, like other scientists would. But that's the complete opposite - people, as a whole, are a disaster.

Look at what's happened...Casey's been hounded about his reveal that he's working on an update even though he even said it might take a year, or several years. Following this, look at how crazy the rumors have spread out of control - From Bricasti is shelving the unit to Bricasti is going out of business. All because Casey isn't coming here to update people. Which is probably the best course of action because from what little he's said, it's already spun out of control and I'm sure he feels like saying more would just make it spin even more out of control.

Look at the boat he put himself into at the moment - either he says nothing and people start asking him if he's out of business, or he says something, and people start hounding him about the release date. Meanwhile the guy doesn't have time for this - he's trying to get work done. People follow him to other threads and when he posts, they ask him about the Bricasti update.

I think Casey learned the hard way how the Osborne effect works.
I strongly disagree and would argue the perfect opposite! Gearslutz has been nothing short of wonderful for Bricasti. They made a great product and we keep talking about it. How many new sales does that create and continued buzz for the company over so many years? Difficult to overstate... I do think the praise is well earned but many great audio companies don't get publicity anything like this. Casey is WAY more than a scientist. He's also the face of a successful audio company.

For all we know, Casey might love the rumour mill. Keeping us guessing means we keep talking about his product. If he were to genuinely think that things have gotten out of control as you say, all he would need to do is post that "Bricasti ain't going out of business" which he did. Then every 6 months if he said 'updates are still coming but delayed'. That would end such speculation. Hardly an onerous task. I'm not saying Casey should do this. He should do precisely want he wants to do for his own reasons. It's just that if he was concerned about such rumours, (he may not be) 30 secs of his time every 6 months would correct them. People love his products so much they desperately want to get new versions and new products. Not a bad problem to have. Apple seems to have the same 'problem' and it never hurts them. So anyway I take it all back CASEY PUT US OUT OF THIS MISERY
Old 5th November 2018
  #259
Lives for gear
 
italo de angelis's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ionian View Post
You know what I think (and I'm speculating) - I think Casey realized he made a BIG mistake coming on here and saying anything. Casey's a pretty level headed guy it seems, a quality that would be standard for any scientific kind of person. And what Casey does, does kind of make him a scientist in the art of reverb.

I think, thinking like an engineer and a scientist, that he wanted to talk about his latest developments thinking people would be level headed as well and take things at face value, like other scientists would. But that's the complete opposite - people, as a whole, are a disaster.

Look at what's happened...Casey's been hounded about his reveal that he's working on an update even though he even said it might take a year, or several years. Following this, look at how crazy the rumors have spread out of control - From Bricasti is shelving the unit to Bricasti is going out of business. All because Casey isn't coming here to update people. Which is probably the best course of action because from what little he's said, it's already spun out of control and I'm sure he feels like saying more would just make it spin even more out of control.

Look at the boat he put himself into at the moment - either he says nothing and people start asking him if he's out of business, or he says something, and people start hounding him about the release date. Meanwhile the guy doesn't have time for this - he's trying to get work done. People follow him to other threads and when he posts, they ask him about the Bricasti update.

I think Casey learned the hard way how the Osborne effect works.

You are TOTALLY right! That's exactly what happened.
The man learned his lesson by standing in a different position. He's no longer the scientist only now; he's also the manager of a company and you learn these horrible things when you are in a different chair.
I have seen this in different companies, and in some I have worked with.
You do NOT announce anything unless you are sure works are very close to a finite status that can be a candidate to final polishing and relaese.
Dealing with poeple is just a no go. As much as Casey and myself would love to talk about algorithms... people have no idea about them. They see(understand something else. This isn't a science board. Gotta restrain from those "urges". I learned that myself too. You can talk about past products/companies (check the Lex reverb long thread), but when it comes to present stuff... it just doesn't work. A lot of people out there have no idea what it takes for this kind of developement, issues and wha not. It's a complex thing. The "share new as the new marketing" trend is just BS.
You come out whan you have something. Period.
Old 5th November 2018
  #260
Lives for gear
 
string6theory's Avatar
I'm glad Casey's doing his thing, that I have v2 and that he let us in on his product development direction.

Class (and complex, innovative) products, class act and classy guy.


This perpetual self-entitlement crap is ridiculous. Especially the plug-in version-entitled camp, what a bunch a whiny little... ah, fogetaboutit!


It's ready when it's ready. M7 v2 owners and new v3 owners alike do and will appreciate that.
Old 5th November 2018
  #261
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
I strongly disagree and would argue the perfect opposite! Gearslutz has been nothing short of wonderful for Bricasti. They made a great product and we keep talking about it. How many new sales does that create and continued buzz for the company over so many years? Difficult to overstate... I do think the praise is well earned but many great audio companies don't get publicity anything like this. Casey is WAY more than a scientist. He's also the face of a successful audio company.

For all we know, Casey might love the rumour mill. Keeping us guessing means we keep talking about his product. If he were to genuinely think that things have gotten out of control as you say, all he would need to do is post that "Bricasti ain't going out of business" which he did. Then every 6 months if he said 'updates are still coming but delayed'. That would end such speculation. Hardly an onerous task. I'm not saying Casey should do this. He should do precisely want he wants to do for his own reasons. It's just that if he was concerned about such rumours, (he may not be) 30 secs of his time every 6 months would correct them. People love his products so much they desperately want to get new versions and new products. Not a bad problem to have. Apple seems to have the same 'problem' and it never hurts them. So anyway I take it all back CASEY PUT US OUT OF THIS MISERY
coming from the guy who claimed Bricasti's development of V3 and M200 has been shelved, that doesn't mean a lot. this is such nonsense speculation, like the post about Casey loving the rumour mill. nonsense.

Gearslutz is only one very small part relevant to sales for any manufacturer. don't put so much gravitas in to this forum. the unit sells itself when actually used, rather than talked about. the forum is only a useful platform to interact with product designers, when they are brave enough to open their mouths here. This kind of nonsense speculation will not encourage them to do so.

I hope he just comes back and says 'its ready when it's ready' and then this pointless random rumour spreading can stop. then he can get on with his job, that he obviously does very successfully - WITH OR WITHOUT GEARSLUTZ.
Old 5th November 2018
  #262
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
I strongly disagree and would argue the perfect opposite! Gearslutz has been nothing short of wonderful for Bricasti. They made a great product and we keep talking about it. How many new sales does that create and continued buzz for the company over so many years? Difficult to overstate... I do think the praise is well earned but many great audio companies don't get publicity anything like this. Casey is WAY more than a scientist. He's also the face of a successful audio company.

For all we know, Casey might love the rumour mill. Keeping us guessing means we keep talking about his product. If he were to genuinely think that things have gotten out of control as you say, all he would need to do is post that "Bricasti ain't going out of business" which he did. Then every 6 months if he said 'updates are still coming but delayed'. That would end such speculation. Hardly an onerous task. I'm not saying Casey should do this. He should do precisely want he wants to do for his own reasons. It's just that if he was concerned about such rumours, (he may not be) 30 secs of his time every 6 months would correct them. People love his products so much they desperately want to get new versions and new products. Not a bad problem to have. Apple seems to have the same 'problem' and it never hurts them. So anyway I take it all back CASEY PUT US OUT OF THIS MISERY
coming from the guy who claimed Bricasti's development of V3 and M200 has been shelved, that doesn't mean a lot. this is such nonsense speculation, like the post about Casey loving the rumour mill. nonsense.

Gearslutz is only one very small part relevant to sales for any manufacturer. don't put so much gravitas in to this forum. the unit sells itself when actually used, rather than talked about. the forum is only a useful platform to interact with product designers, when they are brave enough to open their mouths here. This kind of nonsense speculation will not encourage them to do so.

I hope he just comes back and says 'its ready when it's ready' and then this pointless random rumour spreading can stop. then he can get on with his job, that he obviously does very successfully - WITH OR WITHOUT GEARSLUTZ.
Old 5th November 2018
  #263
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
I strongly disagree and would argue the perfect opposite! Gearslutz has been nothing short of wonderful for Bricasti. They made a great product and we keep talking about it. How many new sales does that create and continued buzz for the company over so many years? Difficult to overstate... I do think the praise is well earned but many great audio companies don't get publicity anything like this. Casey is WAY more than a scientist. He's also the face of a successful audio company.

For all we know, Casey might love the rumour mill. Keeping us guessing means we keep talking about his product. If he were to genuinely think that things have gotten out of control as you say, all he would need to do is post that "Bricasti ain't going out of business" which he did. Then every 6 months if he said 'updates are still coming but delayed'. That would end such speculation. Hardly an onerous task. I'm not saying Casey should do this. He should do precisely want he wants to do for his own reasons. It's just that if he was concerned about such rumours, (he may not be) 30 secs of his time every 6 months would correct them. People love his products so much they desperately want to get new versions and new products. Not a bad problem to have. Apple seems to have the same 'problem' and it never hurts them. So anyway I take it all back CASEY PUT US OUT OF THIS MISERY
coming from the guy who claimed Bricasti's development of V3 and M200 has been shelved, that doesn't mean a lot. this is such nonsense speculation, like the post about Casey loving the rumour mill. nonsense.

Gearslutz is only one very small part relevant to sales for any manufacturer. don't put so much gravitas in to this forum. the unit sells itself when actually used, rather than talked about. the forum is only a useful platform to interact with product designers, when they are brave enough to open their mouths here. This kind of nonsense speculation will not encourage them to do so.

I hope he just comes back and says 'its ready when it's ready' and then this pointless random rumour spreading can stop. then he can get on with his job, that he obviously does very successfully - WITH OR WITHOUT GEARSLUTZ.
Old 5th November 2018
  #264
Gear Maniac
 

Hi Casey!

It´s posible to update to V3 a mainframe unit (Model 7-M)? or only the "standard" Model 7?, the cost would be the same to both?

It´s posible to update a V1 unit to v3?

Thank you!,
Daniel.
Old 5th November 2018
  #265
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredouli View Post
coming from the guy who claimed Bricasti's development of V3 and M200 has been shelved, that doesn't mean a lot..
Once again Gearslutz becomes needlessly personal with someone playing the man and not the ball! What a load of drivel. I never ‘claimed’ Bricasti shelved development of V3 and M200. I merely speculated and made a guess as to what I ‘think’ based on the lack of updates about it. I was extremely careful to be crystal clear in my posts it was my personal mere speculation only. That’s a completely different thing to making a ‘claim’, something that would be dishonest given I obviously don’t know. If u think I’m way off base (and I might well be) that’s fine and tell me why I’m wrong. Please don’t however misrepresent my meaning in posts and then try to undermine future posts based on such misrepresentation. Once again, I hope u are ultimately right and my ‘speculation’ is wrong because I love Bricasti. Furthermore, clearly gearslutz have helped Bricasti given overwhelmingly positive feedback. That obviously does not mean they would not have done really well without gearslutz. Both those things can be true. Incidentally person said X so is wrong about Y is generally not a good argument anyway.
Old 5th November 2018
  #266
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
Once again Gearslutz becomes needlessly personal with someone playing the man and not the ball! What a load of drivel. I never ‘claimed’ Bricasti shelved development of V3 and M200. I merely speculated and made a guess as to what I ‘think’ based on the lack of updates about it. I was extremely careful to be crystal clear in my posts it was my personal mere speculation only. That’s a completely different thing to making a ‘claim’, something that would be dishonest given I obviously don’t know. If u think I’m way off base (and I might well be) that’s fine and tell me why I’m wrong. Please don’t however misrepresent my meaning in posts and then try to undermine future posts based on such misrepresentation. Once again, I hope u are ultimately right and my ‘speculation’ is wrong because I love Bricasti. Furthermore, clearly gearslutz have helped Bricasti given overwhelmingly positive feedback. That obviously does not mean they would not have done really well without gearslutz. Both those things can be true. Incidentally person said X so is wrong about Y is generally not a good argument anyway.
I apologise that it posted 3 times, but that’s all I’ll apologise for.
The posts from ‘Bricasti are winding down’ to ‘shelving new products and updates’ are pretty off the cuff madness. That’s all.
Anyway I’ll leave you to your speculation. Peace
Old 6th November 2018
  #267
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredouli View Post
I apologise that it posted 3 times, but that’s all I’ll apologise for.
The posts from ‘Bricasti are winding down’ to ‘shelving new products and updates’ are pretty off the cuff madness. That’s all.
Anyway I’ll leave you to your speculation. Peace
OK dude... As u seem determined to dig in and misrepresent my views, selectively quoting them out of context now, I’d just encourage anyone bored enough to look through my posts and decide for themselves as to what I was saying. That is... I reckon Bricasti likely won’t be coming out with V3 M200 purely based on timeline and lack of more recent confirmation. That is based purely guesswork on my behalf which I went to great lengths to admit. Once again I hope I’m wrong. I never made any ‘claims’ about what Bricasti will do because I absolutely don’t know. That is a totally reasonable thing to post here. If I’m completely wrong, it’s still totally reasonable.
Old 6th November 2018
  #268
Lives for gear
 
italo de angelis's Avatar
 

Gee...
you need some love... and a break.
Old 7th November 2018
  #269
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
OK dude... As u seem determined to dig in and misrepresent my views, selectively quoting them out of context now, I’d just encourage anyone bored enough to look through my posts and decide for themselves as to what I was saying. That is... I reckon Bricasti likely won’t be coming out with V3 M200 purely based on timeline and lack of more recent confirmation. That is based purely guesswork on my behalf which I went to great lengths to admit. Once again I hope I’m wrong. I never made any ‘claims’ about what Bricasti will do because I absolutely don’t know. That is a totally reasonable thing to post here. If I’m completely wrong, it’s still totally reasonable.
Based of what happened for V2 this behaviour is normal. Even for V2 there has been a lot of delay, you can read in the specific thread. In any case some infos would be welcome.
Old 8th November 2018
  #270
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleLab View Post
Based of what happened for V2 this behaviour is normal. Even for V2 there has been a lot of delay, you can read in the specific thread. In any case some infos would be welcome.
Awesome great point...hopefullly it will be the same this time.
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump
Forum Jump