The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Thinking about picking up some AKG K712 Pro On Amazon...
Old 29th January 2014
Here for the gear

Thinking about picking up some AKG K712 Pro On Amazon...

They're a bit cheaper on there. Does anyone know if there's a way to know if an online store an authorized akg dealer? I felt that if it's amazon prime, it should be good to go, but I want to be sure.
Old 13th June 2014
Lives for gear

I know this is an old thread.
But I've been shopping for these recently too and they seem so much cheaper on Amazon than other stores. (like $100 or more cheaper).

Anyone know the reason why?
Any reason not to buy them from Amazon?
Old 13th June 2014
Lives for gear

I buy from Amazon all the time. The only thing I keep an eye out for is where the item is actually coming from. Does Amazon stock and sell the product or are they acting as a middle-man for a smaller retailer somewhere else. I try and stick with items stocked and sold by Amazon, their Prime membership makes it well worth it.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search