The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Import Eventide H8000FW from South korea ?
Old 16th October 2013
Lives for gear

Import Eventide H8000FW from South korea ?

I live in Sweden. I really want the Eventide H8000FW, I have finally saved up the money I need. But the the EUR currency is going down the drain and the price is going up slowly but study, it has reached an unacceptable price.

To import from usa it gets slightly cheaper, but there is a 25% import tax so not a huge difference...

I have noticed packages from asian countries swedish tax office does not cheack at all I never get any import tax, I recently bought a computer monitor from south korea with UPS and it worked good. and if UPS is used it does not really matter if I order it from usa or south korea. There is a lot of other countries, but I think South korea have to me more trust and I think they are more professional and trustworthy. The question is where to buy it ?
I understand that not all sites or probably most of them do not have english language..so I assume it would be hard to find distributors.

Could some one please let me know ?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search