The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Event ASP8 speakers were $299 each at guitar center Audio Interfaces
Old 23rd September 2006
Lives for gear

Event ASP8 speakers were $299 each at guitar center

Did anyone pick these up at Guitar Center on Labor Day for $299 each? I did and am very happy. Just curious if this was nationwide and if others had the same experience.
Old 23rd September 2006
Here for the gear

Saaay, that's a mighty fine price. I got mine a while ago at 499/per and I was happy, but for 299 how can you go wrong?
Old 23rd September 2006
Lives for gear

They Made Me Chew Asprin

kinda funny... i went the that sale. had the list of specials in my hand. i asked SEVERAL employees about the events. they had them in a box, but would not let me open or test the monitors. PLUS.... when I asked about the alan smart thay had on display... the jerk quoted me FULL LIST PRICE. when I told him that it should sell for less... he said.."Um....I don't know about that.... I'll have to check with the manager" He walked away and never returned. I really don't know why I torture myself by going into ANY G.C. That's two whole hours I'll never get back.

P.S. I just LOVE how the have a banner on this site promoting ROYER..."AVAILABLE NOW" BULLSH**. I have walked into three GCPRO locations. They never have the cool goods... Not Soundelux, Not Gefell, Not Royer, Not Mytek, Not Chandler.... All of which they "promote".

Thank goodness for Mercenary, Atlas, hell... even Sweetwater.
Old 24th September 2006
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB3 View Post
Just curious if this was nationwide and if others had the same experience.
Stopped by my closest GC and they had the same sale. They didn't sell a single pair. I messed up.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search