The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Recording the Beatles
Old 22nd September 2006
Gear Nut

Recording the Beatles

Just received my deluxe edition in the mail.This book is devastating.I hated to stop reading to post this but make sure and get the deluxe edition before they're all gone.Some very nice goodies included.No crap about Yoko or other personal info just details and details about gear gear gear.Now that's sluty
Old 22nd September 2006
Eagerly watching my mail box
Old 23rd September 2006
Lives for gear

Fnucking mailman delivered it to the side door and since it was locked wouldn't leave it. Now I have to goto the post office and pick it up in the morning. I have a session all day and I don't think I can get away before they close. God Damnit. I hate the post office right now. Damn Damn Damn. Those bastards.

They had better not be reading it on the sly!!!!! If it has coffee stain's on it I will go postal!!!! Can you kill someone with a U-87?

We may just find out after all!!!

Michael Greene
Old 23rd September 2006
Lives for gear

Oh yeah, man. Can't wait for mine. I was told that every order placed before September 21 has been shipped!! I only wished they didn't ship the thing by media mail through the USPS. S-L-O-W
Old 23rd September 2006
Gear Maniac

Got mine today!

The attention to detail in every aspect of this book is astonishing. If it had rack ears on it, I wouldn't think twice about putting it next the nicest gear in my control room.

Great work.

J.
Old 23rd September 2006
Lives for gear

" If it had rack ears on it, I wouldn't think twice about putting it next the nicest gear in my control room. "

Now that's funny...but true.
Aaron Householter
www.studio1117.us
Old 23rd September 2006
High End Moderator

That poster of the EMI mixer is going to end up on the studio wall. Great book, got it today.
Old 23rd September 2006
Lives for gear

has anyone else pre-ordered this book and not received it? just curious...
Old 23rd September 2006
Yes, still waiting for mine but look at the site News section and you'll see that they have an explanation.

They are asking for your patience.

All books have been mailed out if ordered before September 22nd.

International orders will take longer but they ask anyone living in the US that doesn't receive their order before the 29th September to get in touch then.
Old 23rd September 2006
Here for the gear

I started to panic when people said they got their copy already too, but I just got mine today. #367- I ordered April 15. Worth it

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search