The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
High end nearfield test
Old 26th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hjelmevold View Post
In order to get closer to the sound you were after, I think you would need to have the drums mixed louder and the bass mixed quieter (even though they're not colliding in the current mix). Not very much, maybe just 1dB each. But the snare sounds much too modern, and would need a bit of work to become brighter, less fat and more pressed sharp. The HiHat isn't bright and sharp enough, it kind of pushes softly in from the left instead of having its transient biting through the mix. You could maybe create more space for the HiHat if you made the backing vocals narrower (tonality-wise) by taking away some >10kHz info, which currently sounds a bit artificial and phasey to me anyway. Maybe the backing vocals should have been miked slightly farther away?

But if we disregard the sound you were after, what I really liked about the Over You mix was hearing a pop song without the snare dominating the mix. It felt nice and relaxing, not as if you were trying to force it to sound groovy. But I suspect many in the business may disagree.

I think it's just a question of taste, and I hear nothing wrong in the mix. Perhaps a tad too mid-heavy, but that would be more of an issue to correct in mastering, if necessary.

No complaints on the reverb. I do have something to say about the vocal, though. First, it sounds like the vocalist had just taken a sip of water each time he sings "smil", but maybe that's just because he's a "kæll fra Østfold med tjukk L", as we say in Norway? And also, I would have done something about the vocal phrasing when he sings "guttungeSøyne" so it becomes "guttunges øyne". But I think that's more an issue with the performance, and not an issue caused by a compressor in the mix or anything similar.

I agree that the kick lacks a bit of click and sounds a bit too "bubbly". I suspect that the problem is made worse because the bass plays many of its notes simultaneously with the kick. So a bit more separation there could be necessary, either tonally or dynamically.

To summarize my view on all four mixes, I couldn't really say that I heard any general problems with them, they were technically good. And I also thought that these mixes translated better to headphones than the two mixes you shared last week, these felt more naturally confined and didn't have such an ultra-wide stereo image. Which could be good or bad depending on whether the target audience is mainly Hi-Fi listeners at home, or iPod listeners.

In this regard, I imagine the Geithains that you're about to listen to would be closer to the Aml2 than the PSIs or MM27s, but as I've never heard the Aml2s, I would like to what you think about that assessment after you've worked a bit on the Geithains.
I can definitely relate to this ! Thank you so much for your incredible insight and well thought out post!
Old 26th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freetom View Post
Same for me, the PMC mixes sound best - even better than the MM35 Gen2 mixes imho.
Hm, of course this should not influence a buying decision as you had mentioned, on the other side your room and measurement is probably pretty decent, as is your knowledge.

Seems like everybody who really wants to figure out what works best for him/her has to try to get as much monitor-speakers of choice as possible in their rooms and test them while producing/mixing. Unfortunately its pretty hard and for the most nearly impossible to achieve this.

I had a listening session these days at studer austria and auditioned PSI 17, and 215 - and I really liked what I was hearing and was kind of surprised as I thought the PSI's could possibly sound much more unmusical as they actually did.
So I arranged to try them in my room in the next weeks, including Studer A5, the precursor of A25. Really looking forward - but until then I have to figure out what else to test and where its possible at least, hopefully at my place too.

Yesterday I had another listening session with some Quested 3110, VH3208 and Tannoy Ellipse 10 IDP's in a studio... but again - have to try everything in my own room - differences are far too big but you can get an idea of what they sound.

Brian Lucey is unfortunately not answering, so nothing new on the SGS1's
Hey mate ! I have done some recordings exclusively on the Tannoy Ellipse IDP10 and Quested 3208 I will post just for you....
Old 26th October 2013
Lives for gear

3. Tannoy Ellipse Idp10 Mixtest

Attached is three rock songs I wrote a few years ago which still needs a decent vocal performance . My guide vocal was just to bad to be shared so its just the music.... This recording was done exclusively on the Tannoy Ellipse IDP10.

I remember I wanted a lot of space and room around the vocal. I compressed the roommics thru a 2-1176 in all mode , digging the sound, and used this signal MUCH in the mix..haha..
When listening to this on the mm27 and Pmc´s its is no doubt I went a little overboard with both the roomics , guitareq´s and the with of the mix. Still.. this worked on the Tannoys and I was quite happy with the result.

(Remember : A completely different approach to this mix compared to all the others :-)

Tannoy Ellipse IDP 10 Mixtest download :
https://www.filemail.com/t/fbf54d3ce...606ce7c04dbf53
Old 27th October 2013
Tannoy mixes checked ... don't want to worry you, but (IMHO) I also prefer them to the PSI. In order of preference : PMC ---> TANNOY ---> PSI
Old 27th October 2013
Lives for gear

I feel the same about the mixes you posted. My favourite mixes are PCM, second Tannoy and the least favourite are PSI.
Old 27th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_HERALDO View Post
Tannoy mixes checked ... don't want to worry you, but (IMHO) I also prefer them to the PSI. In order of preference : PMC ---> TANNOY ---> PSI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantex View Post
I feel the same about the mixes you posted. My favourite mixes are PCM, second Tannoy and the least favourite are PSI.
Oh..I´m worried...
Old 27th October 2013
Lives for gear

Comparing mixes!

Hey guys!

I have gotten several messages about people feeling it is very difficult to compare my testmixes because of the differences in volume.

I am sorry about this but in addition to the work I am doing it is just to time-consuming for me to compare the levels of all the mixes I post.

Feel free to import the mixes into your daw and levelmatch to your own preferences.
Old 27th October 2013
Lives for gear

Those Tannoy mixes are really good, I can tell that you feel comfortable mixing in those musical styles. I couldn't find any faults even after several listenings. I was finally able to notice two features that perhaps were not intended:
1) On My Own has some right channel noise sounding like 250Hz feedback at 1:35-1:38, not sure if that was intentional?
2) Gone has a bass that doesn't really fit in the mix during the chorus. It's a bit muddy and is forced to the surface irregularly, perhaps due to compressor pumping? You can hear the uneven muddyness if you listen at the 165Hz region when the bass plays E during the chorus, such as at 1:07.9. But I'm forcing myself to be extra critical here, so it's no big issue.
Old 27th October 2013
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiovisjon View Post
Hey guys!

I have gotten several messages about people feeling it is very difficult to compare my testmixes because of the differences in volume.

I am sorry about this but in addition to the work I am doing it is just to time-consuming for me to compare the levels of all the mixes I post.

Feel free to import the mixes into your daw and levelmatch to your own preferences.
No matter how much you give, some will always ask for more.

IMO do what you can and don't stress about anything.
Old 27th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Those Tannoy mixes are really good, I can tell that you feel comfortable mixing in those musical styles. I couldn't find any faults even after several listenings. I was finally able to notice two features that perhaps were not intended:
1) On My Own has some right channel noise sounding like 250Hz feedback at 1:35-1:38, not sure if that was intentional?
2) Gone has a bass that doesn't really fit in the mix during the chorus. It's a bit muddy and is forced to the surface irregularly, perhaps due to compressor pumping? You can hear the uneven muddyness if you listen at the 165Hz region when the bass plays E during the chorus, such as at 1:07.9. But I'm forcing myself to be extra critical here, so it's no big issue.
Thanks! I think these mixes are pretty cool too but do feel the big rooms make them a tiny bit "mushy" and undefined if you will. The noise you hear at "on my own" is the Ebow ( a hand held electronic bow for guitars for those of you that don't know) generating feedback and was probably not intensional. Good ears mate !
Old 27th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoneymoproblem View Post
No matter how much you give, some will always ask for more.

IMO do what you can and don't stress about anything.
Its all good mate ! I don´t mind the questions if people respect my answers.

(I have received donations at a total of 583 $ and would like to earn them by putting in a little more effort with sharing these mixes.)
Old 27th October 2013
Lives for gear

4. Atc Scm25 Mixtest

Ok.. So I did not have to much time with the Atc´s since the distributor would not lend them to me and I had to rent them from a colleague in a city nearby.

The mixer in this studio told me his mixes , to his frustration,usually turned out to thin when things sounded right on the Atc.Long story short they had a acoustically designed room to work in but a big ssl desk in front with nasty reflections all over to my hearing.

This country tune was the only song I had a chance to work with. The muddiness in the low mid and lows where still present at my place though much better.Still this aspect made guitars and vocals sounding to thick and muddy to my liking.

I tried to have this in mind when mixing this tune but when listening to other speakers I still compensated to much in the low mid making things slightly to thin in my opinion. I did not feel confident at all mixing the lows and had to guess compressorsettings, eq and levels the best I could. Still the recording was pretty tight and the result and lows turned out ok...

I did some airy background vocals at the chorus and end of the tune eq´ed with the Manley Massive Passive. Both mm27 gen1 and gen2 tells me I went overboard and shows me some harshness I probably would have removed mixing on them. The Pmc mb2 says bright but ok...
Which is right in your listening environment ?

Let me know !

Atc Scm25 Mixtest for educational purposes :

https://www.filemail.com/t/fa4214877...cace0b82ee3dd4
Old 28th October 2013
Lives for gear

You clearly expressed my issues I had with ATC SCM 25 and that was the reason why I couldn't attach to them. Very hard to mix any serious low end with them apart from the fact that IMHO they are overpowered in low mids in a way you want to thin them out too much. SCM25 imho sound too muddy and I much prefer smaller ATC SCM20 ASL and bigger SMC50 ASL. IMHO 25 are the flop of the ATC line.
Old 28th October 2013
Lives for gear

Barefoot MM27 Gen2

My time with the Mm27 Gen2 is almost up and its been a nice ride. To sum up the Gen2 has many of the amazing qualities of the Gen1 in addition to many new and great features. The level of detail , imaging, response and power are among the best money can buy.

When measuring the Gen2 the results is very good and mostly one db closer to zero than any other speaker in the test.The headroom are among the best and dealing with smoothing from the Trinnov is no match for this amp stage.
The power is amazing and I actually had to turn the Gen2´s 3db down to match the level of my big Pmc ´s. The speaker is completely free from pumping and artefacts even at very high volumes.

Working with the level of "flatness" like the PSI and Barefoot deliver still requires a learning curve like more colored speakers as well. I have been used to speakers which steers me in one direction and clearly reporting "wrongness" when you go overboard with anything. The Psi and the Barefoot mm27gen2 is the first speakers I have encountered that did not do this to the same extend and allowed a greater headroom from doing mixing and recording desicions. I dont mean this in a flattering way but more like a very accurate way of telling you what you got without completely blocking the way for going this direction.

At first this felt very appealing and I felt all my gear and mic´s could be used in a hole new way steering the production in directions I was not allowed by other speakers.
I think if the "wrongness" of a monitor matches the way you like your production to translate , this is a good thing. If you work in many genres and the "wrongness" only matches some of your productions , you might consider a speaker like the PSI or Barefoot and learn them inside out.

This takes time though and you can not expect to do this in two or three weeks testing them out. You will learn if the speaker matches your way of working and perceiving sound over time, so choosing a speaker will always be a leap of faith. The results of your choice will be told over time. Still..I think the leap will definitely be smaller if you do your research , testing out the options, optimising your room and matching the speakers response to the listening position and so on...

The most important factor after doing this is the feeling of confidence when mixing. Listening to mastered music can only get you so far but recording mixing and mastering tells you so much more about a speaker and the direction of your choice.

The purpose of this test was also to reveal what to be expected by these very expensive speakers and how these features can improve our work.
All the speakers are measured fairly flat and is according to the manufactures specifications. This means... AND THIS IS IMPORTANT.... if you have problems in your room , nodes, peaks , dips, nulls or whatever this WILL show up on all these speakers and your choice won´t matter much if you don´t address the problems in your room. I will continue these thoughts in my next post.. gotta run !

Attached is the setup with the Barefoot mm27 Gen2. They look great! No argue about that...haha
Attached Thumbnails
High end nearfield test-barefoot-mm27-gen2.jpg  
Old 28th October 2013
Gear Guru

Quote:
My time with the Mm27 Gen2 is almost up and its been a nice ride. To sum up the Gen2 has many of the amazing qualities of the Gen1 in addition to many new and great features. The level of detail , imaging, response and power are among the best money can buy.

When measuring the Gen2 the results is very good and mostly one db closer to zero than any other speaker in the test.The headroom are among the best and dealing with smoothing from the Trinnov is no match for this amp stage.
The power is amazing and I actually had to turn the Gen2´s 3db down to match the level of my big Pmc ´s. The speaker is completely free from pumping and artefacts even at very high volumes.

Working with the level of "flatness" like the PSI and Barefoot deliver still requires a learning curve like more colored speakers as well. I have been used to speakers which steers me in one direction and clearly reporting "wrongness" when you go overboard with anything. The Psi and the Barefoot mm27gen2 is the first speakers I have encountered that did not do this to the same extend and allowed a greater headroom from doing mixing and recording desicions. I dont mean this in a flattering way but more like a very accurate way of telling you what you got without completely blocking the way for going this direction.

At first this felt very appealing and I felt all my gear and mic´s could be used in a hole new way steering the production in directions I was not allowed by other speakers.
I think if the "wrongness" of a monitor matches the way you like your production to translate , this is a good thing. If you work in many genres and the "wrongness" only matches some of your productions , you might consider a speaker like the PSI or Barefoot and learn them inside out.

This takes time though and you can not expect to do this in two or three weeks testing them out. You will learn if the speaker matches your way of working and perceiving sound over time, so choosing a speaker will always be a leap of faith. The results of your choice will be told over time. Still..I think the leap will definitely be smaller if you do your research , testing out the options, optimising your room and matching the speakers response to the listening position and so on...

The most important factor after doing this is the feeling of confidence when mixing. Listening to mastered music can only get you so far but recording mixing and mastering tells you so much more about a speaker and the direction of your choice.

The purpose of this test was also to reveal what to be expected by these very expensive speakers and how these features can improve our work.
All the speakers are measured fairly flat and is according to the manufactures specifications. This means... AND THIS IS IMPORTANT.... if you have problems in your room , nodes, peaks , dips, nulls or whatever this WILL show up on all these speakers and your choice won´t matter much if you don´t address the problems in your room. I will continue these thoughts in my next post.. gotta run !

Attached is the setup with the Barefoot mm27 Gen2. They look great! No argue about that...haha
What an eloquent post! Again.

I have not heard the Barefoot gen2's, but your description echos very closely how I view my PSI A21m's. They show you all that's there, but do not necessarily scream 'wrong' too quickly. And they feel like having an absolute insurance policy/backup of reality check there as far as what's 'in there' as far as separate tonalities of elements and what they REALLY are. But they don't necessarily tell you whether the overall shape is 100% right. Hence I don't actually spend that much time on them, other than to check things, but LOVE having them there to do so to make sure things are what I think they are whenever I feel to do that.
The rest of the time I am on tiny speakers of a wooden, paper coned kind which do everything they do not and the combo works very well indeed. heh
Old 28th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantex View Post
You clearly expressed my issues I had with ATC SCM 25 and that was the reason why I couldn't attach to them. Very hard to mix any serious low end with them apart from the fact that IMHO they are overpowered in low mids in a way you want to thin them out too much. SCM25 imho sound too muddy and I much prefer smaller ATC SCM20 ASL and bigger SMC50 ASL. IMHO 25 are the flop of the ATC line.
This sounds like the bass boost was cranked up. Always be careful of this with 25s, I have gotten speakers back from demo with the bass turned up all the way and indeed, this would make them too bass heavy.

Brad
Old 28th October 2013
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Lunde View Post
This sounds like the bass boost was cranked up. Always be careful of this with 25s, I have gotten speakers back from demo with the bass turned up all the way and indeed, this would make them too bass heavy.

Brad
Hallo Brad,

out of interest: How do you crank the bass boost on the ATCs?

Thanks
Old 28th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khord View Post
Hallo Brad,

out of interest: How do you crank the bass boost on the ATCs?

Thanks
Here's the manual. its on the back, a small hole you use a trimmer tool (not a metal screwdriver) to adjust. It designed to adjust bass levels as this is the most likely level to be affected by room. Many of our customers are moving these among different control rooms so there needs to be some kind of adjustment to account for local conditions.

http://www.atcloudspeakers.co.uk/wp-...ER-MANUAL..pdf
Old 28th October 2013
Gear Nut

Thank you!
Old 28th October 2013
Lives for gear

For those wondering about ATC SCM25 vs PSI A25, i just demoed the PSIs in my room after having the ATC for one week.
In a nutshell, the ATC midrange detail is superior to the PSI, which resemble my B&W 801, while the PSI are superior and more complete in all other areas, especially in transients reproduction.
Both speakers are slightly harsher and more fatiguing than my 801, which although not as detailed as the others, still excel in providing a natural presentation.
Old 28th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
I did some airy background vocals at the chorus and end of the tune eq´ed with the Manley Massive Passive. Both mm27 gen1 and gen2 tells me I went overboard and shows me some harshness I probably would have removed mixing on them. The Pmc mb2 says bright but ok...
Which is right in your listening environment ?

Let me know !
There are a lot of sharp transients in that mix, and that's a good thing. But to my ears (on PSI and Geithain), in addition to the background vocals having a lot of air, the strumming guitars have some extra energy above 10kHz. The result is that the overall mix sounds a bit artificially bright, and my ears get tired after a while. Taking some energy out of the top octave makes the mix sound more natural, while you can let the nice transients create the sharpness on their own. The rest of the mix is very good, balanced and with nice punchy dynamics.
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupez View Post
For those wondering about ATC SCM25 vs PSI A25, i just demoed the PSIs in my room after having the ATC for one week.
In a nutshell, the ATC midrange detail is superior to the PSI, which resemble my B&W 801, while the PSI are superior and more complete in all other areas, especially in transients reproduction.
Both speakers are slightly harsher and more fatiguing than my 801, which although not as detailed as the others, still excel in providing a natural presentation.
This was also my experience. In my room I would probably have to have a pair of carefully placed and tuned subs with the ATC scm25 to feel confident mixing the lows in different genre´s, and have them feel more complete in showing me the entire spectrum. Very nice upper mids and highs though. Among the best... If they could sort out the bass problems this speaker could definitely be a winner.
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
There are a lot of sharp transients in that mix, and that's a good thing. But to my ears (on PSI and Geithain), in addition to the background vocals having a lot of air, the strumming guitars have some extra energy above 10kHz. The result is that the overall mix sounds a bit artificially bright, and my ears get tired after a while. Taking some energy out of the top octave makes the mix sound more natural, while you can let the nice transients create the sharpness on their own. The rest of the mix is very good, balanced and with nice punchy dynamics.
+1
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karloff70 View Post
What an eloquent post! Again.

I have not heard the Barefoot gen2's, but your description echos very closely how I view my PSI A21m's. They show you all that's there, but do not necessarily scream 'wrong' too quickly. And they feel like having an absolute insurance policy/backup of reality check there as far as what's 'in there' as far as separate tonalities of elements and what they REALLY are. But they don't necessarily tell you whether the overall shape is 100% right. Hence I don't actually spend that much time on them, other than to check things, but LOVE having them there to do so to make sure things are what I think they are whenever I feel to do that.
The rest of the time I am on tiny speakers of a wooden, paper coned kind which do everything they do not and the combo works very well indeed. heh

This is very reassuring to hear from a PSI owner who really knows. I only had the PSI for two weeks or so and could probably have pushed the mixes I did on them further in different directions. The results felt right at the time though but I can relate to many of the reactions on these mixes when listening on other speakers.... Our line of work is not easy..
Old 29th October 2013
Gear Guru

Quote:
This is very reassuring to hear from a PSI owner who really knows. I only had the PSI for two weeks or so and could probably have pushed the mixes I did on them further in different directions. The results felt right at the time though but I can relate to many of the reactions on these mixes when listening on other speakers.... Our line of work is not easy..
I can't speak for the A25's, but the A21m's do have a certain 'leeway' before they say 'wrong'. And I mean 'say'. As they never shout about anything, really. BUT at the same time they always give you all the info. Very swiss in every way I suppose. Just not very opinionated. I generally much prefer a speaker that tells me 'wrong' in no uncertain terms, but have found that although the PSI do not necessarily do that in that same way, what they DO do is let you know about actualities of textures in a way I have not experienced before. Which brings access to a level of detail creative decision making that is wonderous and also very reassuring. Just keep another set handy for those shouting 'WRONG' duties and all is sweet.
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

5.Adam S3x_Genelec8260_Westlake bbsm4 Mixes

Attached is a link to three mixes with very different approach done on the Genelec 8260 , Adam S3x and Westlake bbsm4 . I had a pair of subs working with the Westlakes and felt quite confident mixing the lows on this setup.

I only had the Genelec´s a few days and we could not make the gml software work on the mac at the time..This was sorted out by Genelec the following week and would not be something to worry about for those of you who plan to audition a pair.

The Genelec 8260 mix was approach as a "jazz" mix trying to make everything very smooth. I have to admit that I was not happy with the drumrecording at all. Most of the cymbals and hihat were sounding very harsh and bright and the overall balance of the kit was terrible. The 8260 pointed that out clearly and guided me to fix this the best I could making it all smoother. I wish I had more time with the 8260 cause I really liked them during my short test....

Regarding the Adam Sx3 I tend to mix fuller and more bass heavy mixes with these.. The 24 open kick and dark drums might not be the best choice for this tune but I really like the song and arrangement and think it turned out ok.The mm27gen1 reports some harshness and to much low end on this mix.

The Westlake mix is a more tight and "bouncy" westcoust mix which no one wants to buy in Norway. I co-wrote this album with a friend and the album was never released. If I´m lucky this kind of music sells 300 ex thru the Foster fan club in Norway and thats it..haha. We have been asked to re-do this album in english and point it to a better marked but the time flies...

Adam S3x_Genelec8260_Westlake bbsm4 Mixes for educational purposes:

https://www.filemail.com/t/ce1d76dff...7945e5403cf0ec
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karloff70 View Post
I can't speak for the A25's, but the A21m's do have a certain 'leeway' before they say 'wrong'. And I mean 'say'. As they never shout about anything, really. BUT at the same time they always give you all the info. Very swiss in every way I suppose. Just not very opinionated. I generally much prefer a speaker that tells me 'wrong' in no uncertain terms, but have found that although the PSI do not necessarily do that in that same way, what they DO do is let you know about actualities of textures in a way I have not experienced before. Which brings access to a level of detail creative decision making that is wonderous and also very reassuring. Just keep another set handy for those shouting 'WRONG' duties and all is sweet.
I can confirm this and having a more coloured speaker for wrongness might not be a bad idea with the Psi A21...

Let me know how the Adam,Genelec and Westlakemixes work on the Psi´s in your room...No mercy !!
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

guys, I was recommended the Quested V3110 over the PSIA25 for a more natural representation, is there anybody who can confirm it?
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
guys, I was recommended the Quested V3110 over the PSIA25 for a more natural representation, is there anybody who can confirm it?
IMO, I'd say it's the other way round. Working on the A25's and can't imagine a more neutral speaker than these. So, nope!

Do yourself a favour and listen in your own room.
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
I havent heard the 3110 but I had 3208 and have worked on the smaller cube many times. They are definitely more colored speakers compared to PSI.Both PSI and Barefoots are the flattest speakers in the test presenting a very detailed and accurate image of the music. This might not feel very "musical" to many cause most speakers does not have this level of flatness and it feels unusual to be presented music with no sweetness or low end warmth like more coloured speakers might do.

I just hooked up the Geithain 944 and by first listening test they sound incredible musical to me, presenting a huge image and a absolutely breathtaking pinpoint imaging in the holde spectrum. The Barefoot sound ( and I cant belive I´m saying this) smaller compared to these so they are definitely on the more colored/musical side.

The Geithain come with two huge separate amps with separate serial numbers matching each speaker..The power feels almost endless. This is the real deal..no doubt about it !
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search