The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Vipre "Love it or hate it?"
Old 24th May 2006
Lives for gear

Vipre "Love it or hate it?"

I have a Groove tubes Vipre and I love the way it sounds. I usually use it on vocals only but I have tried it out on a lot o other stuff too and it has a fat-ass sound! Does anyone have any good or bad comments about this pre?
Old 24th May 2006
The important thing is you love it. Who cares what anybody else thinks? You don't need a pat on the back and high praise from faceless forum users for having a nice warm, smooth pre that sounds amazing on vocals. Each pre has their own flavor and they sound good on some songs and voices, and not so good on others. Try it on an acoustic guitar as you will smile as well.
Old 24th May 2006
Lives for gear

very big fan of the vipre. been using it for about two years now with little to no complaints. variable slew is just as awesome as variable impedance. versatile, heavy duty kit.
Old 24th May 2006
Lives for gear

You know something? Youre right!!! Thanks!!
Old 24th May 2006
Gear Maniac

Rock on man! Yeah...hell, if we all liked one sound, we certainly couldn't make this such a complex hobby, could we?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search