The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cheapest 96 Pt Patchbay with DB25 Connection
Old 23rd May 2006
Gear Addict

Cheapest 96 Pt Patchbay with DB25 Connection

I've been shopping around for 2 96 point TT bays with DB25 connections and with the jumpers for normaling and what not....Do anyone of you guys suggest any bay Non solder/Non Punchdown that is in the $500-$600 range (each)? I have access to 2 96 oint bays for free but they were previously wired for another studio and I honestly just don't have the time and patience to go resoldering a bay.(Plus my soldering skills are horrid)
I have about 130 or so points i need connected mostly non normalled.(Gear including 16 in 8 out Pro tools HD 192. Mackie 1604 and some various other outboard pieces)
Redco wants about $750 for the audio accesories bays which would be perfect if our budget would allow for it.
Just wanted to see if any of you guys out there had any other brands that make silimar bays for a little less money...
Old 26th May 2006
Gear Nut

Another TT/DSUB bay

Redco also offers the Signex TT/Dsub patchbay found here.

We sell this bay for $450.00. The main differences are that normalling happens with solder points, not jumper switches. Also, the TT jacks are PC mounted, not the heavier duty military grade found on the Audio Accessories bay, although we have never had anyone needs replacement jacks on the Signex bay, so they are definitely holding up.

Thanks,
Chris Stubbs
Redco Audio
Old 7th June 2006
Gear Addict

Thanks Chris, I will look into those and probably be giving you a call soon.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search