The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Harrison series 10 spares
Old 9th May 2006
Here for the gear

Harrison series 10 spares

I am looking at purchasing a Harrison series 10 apparently in reasonably good working order..... it seems though that it is missing the keyboard for the automation system.... I am told that it will operate fine without the keyboard and the automation operational....would anyone know where I might be able to find spare parts for this console or if it is possible to run/operate the automation from a pc or mac. Alternatively I would be prepared to make a my own keyboard, if this has been done successfully by someone it would be great to hear about it....... I have had a good look around for information on this console and it seems almost non existant...... If anyone know where I can find any useful info it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Jay
Old 9th May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayvan90
I am looking at purchasing a Harrison series 10 apparently in reasonably good working order.....
That Series 10 looks very dusty and old to me..... Make sure the power supplys and patchbay is working properly.

Quote:
..... it seems though that it is missing the keyboard for the automation system.... ....would anyone know where I might be able to find spare parts for this console
The only keyboard you'll need is a standard Macintosh keyboard for Mac II computers. Will cost about 2 bux at the junk yard.

Quote:
I am told that it will operate fine without the keyboard and the automation operational....
Yes it does.

Quote:
....... I have had a good look around for information on this console and it seems almost non existant...... If anyone know where I can find any useful info it would be greatly appreciated!
There where only 50 of these consoles made.... Funky Junk in London probably has most of the spareparts needed. Otherwise Harrison will gladly help you out.

Cheers,
Lindell
Old 9th May 2006
Here for the gear

Thanks for your comments Lindell....

So what should I expect to pay for this console in the condition that it is in? some channels have minor issues but all pass audio...... from what I have read they are excellent consoles.... is there anything I should specificly look for that might be a tell that it has issues requiring expensive repairs?

jay

Last edited by jayvan90; 9th May 2006 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 5th January 2013
Here for the gear

All parts Harrison Series10

All parts from Harrison Series10 here.
intro

Regards.
Old 6th February 2013
IPT is a shop in Franklin TN. Allan Waugh is the guy you want. He does all things old school Harrison. Great guy. Awesome tech.
Old 6th February 2013
Gear Guru

Both mine were dusty as well,had no effects what so ever on the working condition. Got it all cleaned up and could not be happier.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search