The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Soundcraft DC2000 parts.
Old 22nd November 2011
Gear Nut
Soundcraft DC2000 parts.

I got two DC2000 mixers. One of them is for spare parts. But I got a lot more than I need, so I want to sell some parts.
Can anyone suggest a value for this?

Channel strips with motorized faders.
Power supply.
32 channel frame with patchbay and all internal parts for the patchbay and a lot of elcosnakes to go with it.
Cards in the bottom of the channel buckets to connect 8 channels to the master section.
Meter brigde.
Ribbon connectors and other internal cables.

Will keep the spare computer and master section and also some buckets of channels strips.

Will put in the classifieds, but I got no idea of what I shall ask for the parts.

Thanks.
Old 9th December 2011
Here for the gear

DC 2000 parts

Hi

I have my eye on one of these mixers so I may be interested in some parts before long.

Do you still have them?

Any thoughts on prices?
Old 19th December 2011
Gear Nut
Hi there.

Yes I got two complete mixers. Just pm me.
Old 24th April 2018
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson View Post
I got two DC2000 mixers. One of them is for spare parts. But I got a lot more than I need, so I want to sell some parts.
Can anyone suggest a value for this?

Channel strips with motorized faders.
Power supply.
32 channel frame with patchbay and all internal parts for the patchbay and a lot of elcosnakes to go with it.
Cards in the bottom of the channel buckets to connect 8 channels to the master section.
Meter brigde.
Ribbon connectors and other internal cables.

Will keep the spare computer and master section and also some buckets of channels strips.

Will put in the classifieds, but I got no idea of what I shall ask for the parts.

Thanks.
Good morning,
i write from Italy.
I have a soundcraft DC 2000 mixer and 15 motorized faders do not work, and I need to buy them.
I would also need the non-motorized fader of the control group 1 and the JOG encoder, and the group assignment cap cover.
I look forward to your offer.
Thank you
Best
Mariano Schiavolini
my mail is
[email protected]

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search