The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Studio Recommendation for tracking to tape (UK) Recorders, Players & Tape Machines
Old 12th September 2011
Here for the gear

Studio Recommendation for tracking to tape (UK)

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Looking for a studio to track drums and guitars to tape for a loud hardcore band. Based in South Wales but willing to travel UK wide for the right studio. As always budget is a consideration, but sound, equipment and vibe are of more importance.

Tom
Old 12th September 2011
Old 12th September 2011
Here for the gear

Thanks, Interesting looking studio. Really competitive pricing, have you used them?
Old 12th September 2011
Lives for gear

Not personally but I know that Julie is an amazing engineer! She slams the tape BIGTIME and gets a massive sound!

Obviously if my place was open I would say come to us but we are not so I am very much recommending Analogue Cat!
Old 12th September 2011
Here for the gear

Slamming to tape is a phrase I want to hear! I've sent an email through the website.

Had a quick peek at your build thread, very impressive.
Old 12th September 2011
You might also consider Parr Street Studios here in Liverpool. We have two Studer A827 2" machines (the Rolls Royce of machines!) as well as two quarter-inch machines to mix down to if you wish to stay entirely tape too.

If you're unsigned, PM me for non-label rates.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search