The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Need help on some effects hardware!! Reverb/Delay Processors (HW)
Old 10th September 2011
Here for the gear

Need help on some effects hardware!!

Hey can u give me some names of some of the best hardware reverbs, delays, and compressors. Thanks!
Old 10th September 2011
Lives for gear

"Best"? Don't know about that but I quite fancy Space echo! Had an old Art compressor but I sold it. Now trying to get Portico 5043 !
Old 11th September 2011
Here for the gear

Bricasti or Lexicon are probably your best bet for reverb (in my opinion)
Probably more so the Bricasti..
As far as delays go.. I tend to use plug-ins but have used my Eventide a few times and that has given great results..
Compressors is more of a personal thing I think, I.e what sort of sound you are trying to achieve and of course the budget!
Old 11th September 2011
Lives for gear

There's an Eventide 8000 at an insanely low price in the classified ads. Grab it, you'll be glad you did.
Old 11th September 2011
Lives for gear

I just went through a major "F/X" purchasing spree. I bought a PCM70, PCM90, Evenitide modfactor(great chorus on all sources) and have used a fulltone tape delay forever. Mixing this with Daw delays, room mic's and spring reverbs from amps seems to be a pretty winning combination for me. I also have a PCM 92 on the way.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search