The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Today is a great day! Studio Monitors
Old 2nd September 2011
Lives for gear

Today is a great day!

After waiting for what seems an eternity, I've just taken delivery of my new ATC SCM50ASL Pro monitors.

I'm still waiting for pre-amp and stands to arrive, so it's going to be a couple more weeks before I get to put them through their paces.

Nevertheless, today is a momentous occasion for me; months and months of dreaming and planning have finally come to fruition!

I'm over the moon!

BTW... apologies for ****ty iPhone photo and backdrop... acoustic treatments still ongoing chez moi!
Old 2nd September 2011
Gear Addict

im jealous
Old 2nd September 2011
they sure look sweeeeeeet
Old 2nd September 2011
Lives for gear

I just saw the price listed on VK.....

I'll bet they sounds amazing though!
Old 2nd September 2011
Here for the gear

Those are some kickass speakers
Let us know what you think about them, I can´t imagine what it has to be like waiting a !couple more! weeks to get them into action.
Don´t want to think about all the mental sickness I´ve gone through till my focal twins arrived.
Old 2nd September 2011
Lives for gear

Extremely envious! Some of the best monitors available IMHO!
Old 2nd September 2011
Lives for gear

Apparently they start sounding their best after about 400 hrs... I can't wait to listen to some of my favourite productions on them!
Old 2nd September 2011
Sweet! A pair of SCM 25s convinced me to make ATC the standard for the surround system of my main control room. Three more SCM 25s and a sub are on their way from Las Vegas any day now. Congrats!
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search