The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Piece of gear with medicinal powers? Modular Synthesizers
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

Piece of gear with medicinal powers?

So I fell over in the studio this morning and broke my pelvis, im wondering which piece oh high end gear has the most medicinal powers to aide recovery?

My first thought is the Shadow Hills mastering comp.

What do you all think?

And when its been decided what will help the injury heal quickest, please feel free to send me one!
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

Ouch! Sounds like u need a new Mac Laptop with PT 9.
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

crap... I'm so sorry to hear that

SHMC for sure, you've earned it
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

Hmmm! I broke my leg badly in a motorcycle accident last month and have been residing on the couch for 7 weeks thus far since surgery. I still have another 3 weeks to go before I can begin my walking recovery...boy I am missing the studio. Anyway, it is a piece of low end gear that has kept me amused and sane. Apple TV. Been catching up on a whole lot of movies. : )

Oh well...of to the Physio.
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

Defibrillator.
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

back in my day we would make a splint out of an extra pair of blackface 1176's--remember when people were throwing them out, all marked up and yucky with grease paint pencils used for marking tape edits?

well, slap a couple of those bad boys around your smashed tibia or prolapsed rectum and get right back to work.

but, since you really can't splint a pelvic fracture,

I'd prescribe sexual healing therapy, sponge baths, five seasons of always sunny in philadelphia, whiskey and muscle relaxers (always mix responsibly).

I've also found the FATSO really helps fill in the cracks and can make one feel whole again.

did you really break your pelvis?
ouch, sorry man.
walt
Old 30th December 2010
Lives for gear

Piece of gear with medicinal powers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Lush
back in my day we would make a splint out of an extra pair of blackface 1176's--remember when people were throwing them out, all marked up and yucky with grease paint pencils used for marking tape edits?

well, slap a couple of those bad boys around your smashed tibia or prolapsed rectum and get right back to work.

but, since you really can't splint a pelvic fracture,

I'd prescribe sexual healing therapy, sponge baths, five seasons of always sunny in philadelphia, whiskey and muscle relaxers (always mix responsibly).

I've also found the FATSO really helps fill in the cracks and can make one feel whole again.

did you really break your pelvis?
ouch, sorry man.
walt
Yer, pubic rami fracture. Andy just bought an iz ADA (radar) converter box to be our main AD after our CLASP, thats making me feel a lot better!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search