The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Excellent customer support from Sebatron Single-Channel Preamps
Old 29th December 2010
Here for the gear

Excellent customer support from Sebatron

one of the channels on my Sebatron VMP 4000e recently dropped to about half volume and became noisy and crackly and a few weeks later died completely, this is a seven your old second hand unit so well and truly out of the 3 year warranty so expected to have to pay to get it fixed.

Living in melbourne which is where Sebatrons are made i obviously called Sebatron, the phone was answered by Sebastian and when i asked for repairs he asked me for more details about the problem and talked me through what to try to fix it.

This is the best customer service i have received and would definitely recommend Sebatron products to anyone interested.

Great sounding, well made and excellent technical support.
Old 29th December 2010
Here for the gear

forgot to add, the problem turned out to be the DI jack was filled with mud, insects had made a nest in there which was breaking the normaling, i only ever use the mic inputs and the occasional time i do use a DI on a pre i would go for channel one more likely than channel four which was the dead channel.
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search