The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Nicerizer 16 - Anyone wish to help out
Old 19th December 2010
  #1
Gear Nut
 

Nicerizer 16 - Anyone wish to help out

Hi

Im probably in the wrong area... so if i am please move this post... but was wondering if someone would be willing to help me out, by running my Drums,Bass and Guitar stems through their Nicerizer 16 summing box to add some warmth to them. I have 4 songs (3 stereo 24/48 stems per song).. id like to run through the Nicerizer... stems can be sent digitally over the net...

I currently dont have enough money to purchase my own Nicerizer summing box so im taking another route and by asking on gearslutz ... Id be willing to pay a reasonable amount for the services given. Pm me.

Cheers
Old 20th December 2010
  #2
Company Rep
 
xavi's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdproject1 View Post
Hi

I currently dont have enough money to purchase my own Nicerizer summing box so im taking another route and by asking on gearslutz ... Id be willing to pay a reasonable amount for the services given. Pm me.

Cheers
couple of suggestions in case you get no luck with your request :

1 : Find a dealer who offers credit with low payments, maybe you can space a purchase with zero interest (or something similar) over the course of a couple of years.

2 : Speak to a rental company (not sure where your based, presumably in the US ?) maybe best to go first to the bigger ones in NYC or LA, they'll either have a unit in stock for rent or might be willing to buy a unit in for you if you guarantee them a certain income - which may well be the amount your willing to pay to somebody else.


thanks


[email protected]

Phoenix Audio •*UK
Old 20th December 2010
  #3
Gear Nut
 

Thanks

Im in Australia. I have been unable to find someone around my area that supplies Phoenix Audio equipment... so thats why i have asked for assistance on gearslutz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi View Post
couple of suggestions in case you get no luck with your request :

1 : Find a dealer who offers credit with low payments, maybe you can space a purchase with zero interest (or something similar) over the course of a couple of years.

2 : Speak to a rental company (not sure where your based, presumably in the US ?) maybe best to go first to the bigger ones in NYC or LA, they'll either have a unit in stock for rent or might be willing to buy a unit in for you if you guarantee them a certain income - which may well be the amount your willing to pay to somebody else.


thanks


[email protected]

Phoenix Audio •*UK
Old 20th December 2010
  #4
Company Rep
 
xavi's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdproject1 View Post
Thanks

Im in Australia. I have been unable to find someone around my area that supplies Phoenix Audio equipment... so thats why i have asked for assistance on gearslutz.
Speak to the distributor - Mixmasters in Adelaide, primarily they're a sales company but they also hire items so may well be able to accommodate you


thanks


[email protected]

Phoenix Audio •*UK
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter / Forum
Replies
Matthew Murray / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
5
carloff / Gearslutz Secondhand Gear Classifieds
0
s-range / Geekslutz forum
2
bigbongo / High end
4
ttauri / So much gear, so little time
12

Forum Jump
Forum Jump