The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Lexicon 480L vs Lexicon 300L
Old 8th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancostello View Post
the Eventide Space gets rave reviews.
I recently bought a Bricasti, and while I liked it on many things I found it way too sterile for synths, in my opinion. And yes, I'm even talking about V2.

I also have a Space pedal, which sounds great but I really wanted to go further with the Eventide sound. I love the timbre of the Eventide reverb algorithms so I bought an Orville a day ago and it's being shipped to me. I'm excited to dig into that with my synths.

I do have a love affair from afar with both the Eventide 2016 and the Lexi PCM 70 though and hope in the (somewhat) future to add those.

The only other thing about the Space pedal is that strangely the Blackhole algorithm seems to have a somewhat nasty metallic ring all the way at the end of the reverb tail just before it fades into darkness.

I've never heard that on any other incarnation of Blackhole - the big boys (8000, 7600), nor in the Eclipse or the Blackhole plugin. That metallic ring at the end is only present in the Space pedal as far as I can tell. I'm not sure if it's because of a limitation in the pedal or the DSP that lets it slip through.

Regards,
Frank
Old 10th September 2012
Lives for gear

Sean, those Eventide Stomp boxes are exactly what TC has been doing, recycling old Algo's into a much cheaper format making a kind of "Mooger Fooger Box Experience". They are mostly H3000, DSP4000, DSP7500 & BlackHole 8000FW Verbs/Fx/Delays. Nothing new! Seriously - Even Quantec are recycling Rack Units!

Make a seriously great FX Or Reverb rack unit and the Pro's will come - Bricasti proved that, and even though Lexicon had a FW hiccup on the PCM-96 It's still an interesting unit! I have no idea why Harman didn't just use those Lexicon MX series boxes with a Digitech name & a Vox Shifter inside them. To my Ears they sound worse then the MPX's to me though seem to have more power in an MX400 then a 480L....Shame the Algo's don't sound like it!
Old 10th September 2012
Gear Maniac

I always wanted a 300L whilst in college, dad talked me out of it. Now I am on my second 480L and quite love it. For every day use these past 2 months (currently 1 feature film, 2 documentaries and a Greek music CD) the 480L, Waves plug-ins and IKMulti-Media reverbs get used. The 480 is very nice and has "space" in it. I just scanned a 1999 price list for the entire Lexicon line and brochure for the 300 unit. Still want one.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Lexicon.PDF (980.2 KB, 686 views) File Type: pdf Lexicon 300.PDF (2.39 MB, 860 views)
Old 11th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Beck View Post
I always wanted a 300L whilst in college, dad talked me out of it. Now I am on my second 480L and quite love it. For every day use these past 2 months (currently 1 feature film, 2 documentaries and a Greek music CD) the 480L, Waves plug-ins and IKMulti-Media reverbs get used. The 480 is very nice and has "space" in it. I just scanned a 1999 price list for the entire Lexicon line and brochure for the 300 unit. Still want one.
Great Info Warren, thanks for the PDF Files, Amazing that the version 3.0 software for the M300 was $200 bucks though a L300 actually cheaper with 3.5 in their for dual Algo's already! (I put up a much older - Edit-Moth Eared - and torn M/L300 brochure 1 year ago! Yours is much better, my scanner & brochure were both near dead! - Nice one!)
Thanks!
TLB.
Old 11th September 2012 | Show parent
Deleted 8456dd3
Wow check out that pricelist, $9.899 for a dual engine 480L!
Old 11th September 2012
Gear Maniac

You are welcome TLB.

OH and the prices are in US $ - so for us up here in Canada ass an extra 10% at least, then taxes. For my uses the reverbs in the box are quite good. When I use the Eventide or Lexicon's a bit of dimensional quality is injected. I presume that would be from the analogue-digital conversion of the out-board units. Self noise is a non-issue. I re-cap and tweak the power-supplies - test for ripple, etc.. as a general rule. At times nothing needs to be done, some times you gotta get your fingers dirty a bit. IF you have a little extra money, and already have good soft-ware reverbs paid-for - then I advise the purchase of a clean, well maintained outboard unit. HOWEVER the AMS reberbs are nice but a HUGE PITA. The Lexicon stuff is very well engineered and manufactured.
Old 13th September 2012
Gear Nut

Wich is the best software and how can I find it, of course Im not in the Us I have 1.10 soft worthy to upgrade If I can find the way??????
Old 13th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Beck View Post
You are welcome TLB.

OH and the prices are in US $ - so for us up here in Canada ass an extra 10% at least, then taxes. For my uses the reverbs in the box are quite good. When I use the Eventide or Lexicon's a bit of dimensional quality is injected. I presume that would be from the analogue-digital conversion of the out-board units. Self noise is a non-issue. I re-cap and tweak the power-supplies - test for ripple, etc.. as a general rule. At times nothing needs to be done, some times you gotta get your fingers dirty a bit. IF you have a little extra money, and already have good soft-ware reverbs paid-for - then I advise the purchase of a clean, well maintained outboard unit. HOWEVER the AMS reberbs are nice but a HUGE PITA. The Lexicon stuff is very well engineered and manufactured.
I agree 100% Warren!
Lol.....US$ Dollars you say - add + 45% to that for the RRP Australian Prices! Lol.....My 1st M300 new was $7,600.00 and that was 16 years ago! Warren I fully understand what your saying, and I keep a nice big scary few racks of vintage verbs & delays from Lexicon, Eventide and Roland, Korg, Publison, all flavours! (Getting nervous holding this much vintage though!) I stuffed 2 Eventide H3000's full of 10 new Eproms the other night! (5 Each). Talk about Heart attack! 1 unit just went Tropical....Oh the look on my face, I pulled out the 5th Prom, and the pin was near busted....So I had a quick beer & a fast think over 5 minutes, got a pair of tweezers, cardboard, and straightened it back into a re-fashioned Eprom pin! Another reseat - 2 H3000 DFX's working 100% Thank goodness! I hadn't touched the Original DSE/DSX Units for 12-8 Years and those Eproms were wedged in so tight (Eventide Originals) I thought I was going to take the whole Circuit Board off with me! That was one tug of war I won - I was pretty close to a Pass/Fail though! Not a Peep of Trafo noise either - though one H3000's Lid does rumble somewhat!

Cheers
TLB.
Old 25th September 2012 | Show parent
ValhallaDSP

I just ordered a Lexicon M300, with version 1.x software. Can anyone explain the differences between the 1.x software and the 3.x software revisions? I don't care about LARC compatibility, just wondering if there are major algorithm differences, or if all the algorithms are the same.
Old 26th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
I just ordered a Lexicon M300, with version 1.x software. Can anyone explain the differences between the 1.x software and the 3.x software revisions? I don't care about LARC compatibility, just wondering if there are major algorithm differences, or if all the algorithms are the same.
Sean, I may be wrong about this, but I think the main difference was UI. I remember the original UI as being something of a mess (even worse than the typical Lex UI ). The 1->3 jump may have had something to do with fixing it. I don't think there would have been major algorithm differences.
Old 26th September 2012 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Dual Machine with V2 and above.
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
ValhallaDSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carnes View Post
Sean, I may be wrong about this, but I think the main difference was UI. I remember the original UI as being something of a mess (even worse than the typical Lex UI ). The 1->3 jump may have had something to do with fixing it. I don't think there would have been major algorithm differences.
Any idea if the 1.xx ROM had the Rich Plate algorithm? How about Random Ambience?

BTW, did you code this unit, Michael?
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Any idea if the 1.xx ROM had the Rich Plate algorithm? How about Random Ambience? BTW, did you code this unit, Michael?
Hey Sean,

Nope as Third Eye stated above the Dual FX come into play in V.2.x operational Rom Sets and version 3.0 Rom (Gal Chip) Comes in with Rich Plate Algo 224XL, Then you have Split, Cascade, Main Algorithms with Digital Insert as an Aux Snd though this can be manipulated in many ways with the 3 x Digital In/Out and 1 x Analog in/Out.

The Original M300 was conceived as a Low Cost main Digital Reverb unit for Post Production, TV, Film & Radio Stations, as the unit became more and more popular you could see that just 4 main algorithms were just not enough. Even from version 1.02 software their was trouble locking Digital In/Out at 44.1kHz so the work around was to use the Analog Outputs and take a Mult from the S/PDIF or AES-3 XLR out's, other then often the M300 would decide not to lock to PLL so things could get pretty hairy, I know quite a few Engineers & Producers whom bought the 300 on a promise, and sold it just as quickly. Though one of the great things of the early software was you could monitor the Analog Out/Digital Out Fx Out etc all on the meters a quick solution if no console was used! Their was also a slightly less mature Mod edit scheme, and Delays was another 300 reverb inception making the verbs "Less Metallic" The Algo's were basically as below:

M300 V1.02 Algorithm's:
Reverberation (Inc Random Delays)
Ambience (all 10 controls)
Stereo Pitch Shift (3 Oct Range)
Stereo Adjust (A Mastering programme giving 16 bit recording's a 20 bit headroom w/ noise shaping and other stuff etc)

The decision between buying an M300 and or a 480L Lite with one HSP card for many would have been a no brainier, though when you consider adding an LFI-10 for AES Digital and the Time-Code problems not excluding Dynamic midi many could see the value in just having 3 different digital formats to work (As well as Analog) with and Time Code to lock to alongside dynamic midi. I'm not sure if this is total gospel though I have been told the time between version 1.02 and 2.00 was less then 18 months when that is taken into consideration and the Lexicon marketing machine moves with multiple brochures & advertising it's a touch like a cakewalk for plain Sponge though not so much Chocolate black forest! In The original M300 version 1.x The main user interface was not that much different IIRC, indeed the 32kHz Digital AES will not lock if your sending Demo's to FM Radio or TV using Stereo Adjust. (Seems w/ v1.x 32kHz didn't work and thus was dumped, being no longer required with a Lexichip II 2 upgrade Digital board)

I will say one thing though - looking back to the days of Posting a Letter and actual Mail being delivered it seems that not to many people decided on registering their M300 with Lexicon and once they bought the unit they were racked and used or forgotten. I say this as I have no other real reason to understand why so many M300 users just didn't get the free upgrades that were offered to owners and users at the time. Though I have seen service bulletins actually "Claiming certain thing's such as...."If the Customer makes no discernible difference between the Stereo Pitch Shift Splicing Alaising - Then no action needs to taken on SB 12 which does involve upgrading X to Y and then Z". I think that kind of Technical service is reckless at best!

Though from version 2.x 48kHz 1 FS is default and only 48/44.1kHz will lock. Their are around 14 Papers in the Lex Service vault that are known service bulletins between version 1.x and 3.x or 3.x5 for the L/300 (I have seen 6 others from a previous distributor), though these mostly relate to upgrades, failing or known to fail components, replacement parts, required upgrades, Cuts & Jumps, Taped up edges and "Memory Upgrades in SDRAM for the Daughter board memory (Jumping from 256K to 2 meg), and of course the elusive software upgrades that Lexicon lost! The version 3.x EPROM's can be come across, though the V.3 Gal chip is not and can not be reverse engineered....so far!

Operationally, the unit is a dream with no LARC so your not fighting the many pages confined on a small Larc display screen, and even if you were the Larc layout is significantly easier with a much tidy display including pages that employ dual function controls, so if you move Bass RT or xover, Shape & Spread would be linked allowing quick use of Spin & Wander, etc quite often these controls are ganged to others making decisions much more tidy. The modulation matrixing for the M300 Special FX I can only describe as something implemented between a Lite Primetime III Cart/Early Lite PCM-80 style routing scenario where the M/L300 goes from being a Reverb only unit to a Reverb & FX Unit.

Single Set Up's

M/L300 V.2x/3.0 Main Algo's
Random Hall
Random Ambience
Rich Plate
Stereo Adjust
Stereo Pitch Shift.

M/L300 V.2x/3.0 Dual Effects:
Split Chamber
Dual Delays
Pons Dither
Mono Pitch Shift
Compressor
Small Stereo Adjust

M/L300 V.2x/3.0 Cascade:
Split Chamber
Dual Delays
Pons Dither
Mono Pitch Shift
Compressor
Small Stereo Adjust

There were also other differences in versions, like the number of rotations the Front knob clicked say 32 or 50 denoting different unit & Upgrades in Software/Hardware batches. When you consider most of the 480L Registers and or Algo's people don't think of the 480L in terms of Algo's..... though in registers such as "Silica Beads, "Vocal Whispers" and "Wood Room" etc. From the M/L300 Point of view, it seems people decide on the unit's Algorithm's so the "Ambience Algo" (Inc or Studio A & Studio B") or "Rich Plate" or "Pons dither" or "Stereo Pitch Shifter" get huge gurneys, where as the 480L algo's are not so much to the fore.

For a unit that really only has around 4 Boards, 1 the Main Digital and the other the Analog, you can quite easily open up the unit and see just what upgrades you have. Failing that you can use a M/L300 software program lexicon built utilizing the DE9 Larc Port and RS323. This is kind of like a diagnostic set of instructions that cycles through all the Digital & associated information, letting you know just exactly how your M/L300 if fairing! It is not for the faint hearted though, and Win98/XP would be required. And a strong stomach! As a very wise Guy once wrote on GS regarding 300M/L Vs 480L: Along the lines of this below, and.... I agree 100% with his statement.

"On a 480L I could spend hours upon hours fiddling with Larc Slider controls, continually tweaking and looking to find that 100% perfect reverb, going back & forth, switching, and comparing so often.... I could lose a day getting so involved in a reverb sound. With a 300M it's a much more simple affair, everything is laid out in front of me, I hit 6-12 buttons, dial it in and have a bang on near perfect reverb". A Lexicon 300 is just that simple! Having used both units extensively, I agree 100%, in the same breath I'd be very nervous holding on to a 480L these days as alone the amount of IC & Unobtanium components makes it the kinda of device you do tend to worry about, overtime, every new session you turn it on you almost pray it's going to boot up and not give you any trouble! Just one more thing regarding this M/L300 Novella Pull our or D/Load a 224XL or 480L Manual and go through the various Algo's and more so hard Registers....in a 300 w/2.x 3.x Software it's not hard to make 224X/L/480L Registers from the Algo's in these units - often like for like!
Old 28th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Dual Machine with V2 and above.
TE, you had an M300 with Version 1.x Eproms, maybe you more so then I with my jaded old memory you could update on the state of version 1.x vs 2.x and dual algo's as you see them?
(Also send me a PM)
Cheers
J.
Lives for gear

Quote:
BTW, did you code this unit, Michael?
No, that was Frank Cunningham, with Dave looking over his shoulder.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastByte View Post
Their are around 14 Papers in the Lex Service vault that are known service bulletins between version 1.x and 3.x or 3.x5 for the L/300 (I have seen 6 others from a previous distributor), though these mostly relate to upgrades, failing or known to fail components, replacement parts, required upgrades, Cuts & Jumps, Taped up edges and "Memory Upgrades in SDRAM for the... etc, etc
I've got to compliment you on quite a report. In those days I was working on Opus, so a lot of the 300/480 issues came to me second and third-hand. I do remember that we were occasionally plagued with component issues. I remember a 480L problem related to Z80s. We changed circuit board manufacturers at the same time we changed our Z80 source. A small difference in impedance caused all of the Z80s to fail. Both things were within tolerance (nominally) but the tolerance buildup caused the failures. Nowadays it's hard to imagine ever going out of tolerance with a 10 MHz Z80, but it sure was the case then.

Thanks again for a nice writeup. I was there and I still didn't know half the stuff you mentioned.
Old 29th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
I've got to compliment you on quite a report. In those days I was working on Opus, so a lot of the 300/480 issues came to me second and third-hand. I do remember that we were occasionally plagued with component issues. I remember a 480L problem related to Z80s. We changed circuit board manufacturers at the same time we changed our Z80 source. A small difference in impedance caused all of the Z80s to fail. Both things were within tolerance (nominally) but the tolerance buildup caused the failures. Nowadays it's hard to image ever going out of tolerance with a 10 MHz Z80, but it sure was the case then.

Thanks again for a nice writeup. I was there and I still didn't know half the stuff you mentioned.
Thanks Michael.....The OPUS.....Oh My goodness! I saw my 1st Opus at the Clemengers advertising, they bought it to save on Studio time, it was simply magnificent, 10-15 years ahead of it's time, 12 channels & 4 Busses/Sends? or something like that, a massive fader travel 100mm though looked bigger, HD recording and FX, simply amazing! Though No one could work it or operate it at the agency, I'm pretty sure they were still having to go out and use other studios for big jingles and V/Overs so the Co$t of the Opus could not be justified, it was their I think for all of 9 weeks then sent back to Syntec the OEM here at the time! Those beautiful Red Led's and the flat white workspace, it looked like something from Kubrick's 2001 a Space odyssey - with Hal about to talk any second.

Shame they never really took off in Australia! On to the M/L300 Oh....man, I lived and breathed through that unit, and have had them for years.....so long that I just doubt I could get along without one! Kinda Lexicon's Swiss Army knife of Reverb Units for my money - a PCM80/81 inserted as a digital send and it explodes into another life! Of course everyone in the Reverb Subculture thread and beyond from yourself, Sean, Martin, Zmix, Casey, DrBill, et all have really made my Lexicon research and reverb Algo understanding go into overdrive! I do have a question without notice Michael, regarding the LXP series & Native bundle of Plug In's. Where do those Algo's actually come from or are they just dumbed down Native's with less control - kinda like Go vs Pro mode! I can certainly understand if you can't or don't wish to comment!
(Re: Lexicon & past agreements)
and apologies for going OT to the others!
Regards
J.
TLB.
ValhallaDSP

Quote:
M300 V1.02 Algorithm's:
Reverberation (Inc Random Delays)
Ambience (all 10 controls)
Stereo Pitch Shift (3 Oct Range)
Stereo Adjust (A Mastering programme giving 16 bit recording's a 20 bit headroom w/ noise shaping and other stuff etc)

M/L300 V.2x/3.0 Main Algo's
Random Hall
Random Ambience
Rich Plate
Stereo Adjust
Stereo Pitch Shift.
So it looks like the Lexicon 300 I am getting doesn't have Rich Plate. Fortunately, I've got a few different versions of Rich Plate running on my Lexicons here.

What is weird is that the 1.0.2 ROM has an algorithm called "Reverberation" (w/Random delays), and the later ROMs have Random Hall. Are these the same algorithm?
Old 29th September 2012
Lives for gear

I love the 300 and the 480L but oddly enough the 300 did it for me. Comparing an older 480 unit though so perhaps there are differences in rev etc, but the 300 I used was stellar.
Lives for gear

Quote:
I do have a question without notice Michael, regarding the LXP series & Native bundle of Plug In's. Where do those Algo's actually come from or are they just dumbed down Native's with less control - kinda like Go vs Pro mode! I can certainly understand if you can't or don't wish to comment!
No reason I can't say a thing or two. Funny, but I don't think I've launched any of those plugins but once or twice since I left. Been kinda busy...

The LXP plugins are derived from the PCM native. Their EQ sections are much simpler so that you can't go in all the spectral places the PCMs can go. There are a couple of other small differences that I can't bring to mind right now. But within their narrower range of operation, they sound just like the PCMs. The exception was the LXP room, which had nothing to do with the Room algorithm in the PCMs.

The LXP plugs (and the MPX plug) had no connection with the older hardware pieces. This was (and I suppose continues to be) a source of confusion for some veterans. The name was just a familiar label for a given price range--same way a modern Mini has nothing to do with a Mini Cooper, other than the name and shape.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Thanks Michael.....The OPUS.....Oh My goodness!
I'll tell you a little something about the last days of the Opus. I started work on it in 1987 and we discontinued it maybe five years later. Like everyone else, I lusted for one in my home studio. But you know how technology changed in those years. At the time we discontinued support (late 90s) there was still a fully-functional unit in Customer Service. They walked around to every office (including mine) and asked a simple question: "you want it?" There were no takers.

That Opus was the center of attention at the summer picnic. It got sledge-hammered. I couldn't bring myself to take a swing.
Lives for gear

Quote:
What is weird is that the 1.0.2 ROM has an algorithm called "Reverberation" (w/Random delays), and the later ROMs have Random Hall. Are these the same algorithm?
Sorry Sean, I don't know the answer.
Lives for gear

Before you upgrade

Some people prefer the earlier software version (1.x) on the 300. I think it's because some of the single algorithms that used all the processing power were replaced with dual/split algos that don't sound as good.

I have an M300 that I bought new, shortly before they stopped making them. It has the most recent software. I haven't used one with the original software. I wonder if it's possible to roll back? Probably a headache.

A few years ago, I noticed a few disenchanted PCM96 buyers started selling those and buying 300's. Almost sold mine. Some 480L users will even admit that the 300 is OK on synths and snare.

I haven't used a PCM96, but I think I want one.

Still keeping the 300 though.
ValhallaDSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdunn View Post
Some people prefer the earlier software version (1.x) on the 300. I think it's because some of the single algorithms that used all the processing power were replaced with dual/split algos that don't sound as good.
As far as upgrading, this would require the GAL chips. From what I have read in this thread, it sounds like those chips are unobtanium nowadays, although I would love to be proven wrong on this.
Old 29th September 2012
Gear Head

L300 is great for music. I still love it.

Aaron
Audio X
I have a 300 prototype that was converted to use the larc. Did beta for them. Love the Ambience algo.
Old 30th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdunn View Post

I have an M300 that I bought new, shortly before they stopped making them. It has the most recent software. I haven't used one with the original software. I wonder if it's possible to roll back? Probably a headache.

A few years ago, I noticed a few disenchanted PCM96 buyers started selling those and buying 300's. Almost sold mine. Some 480L users will even admit that the 300 is OK on synths and snare.

I haven't used a PCM96, but I think I want one.

Still keeping the 300 though.
I've had my 300 since the 90's. It is a pain to go backwards in software. I tried it once and didn't hear any advantage. A couple of years ago, I a/b'd it to a 480 and it held its own. Mine has a LARC and I prefer having it, as I didn't find it particularly intuitive without it.
Old 1st October 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
I'll tell you a little something about the last days of the Opus. I started work on it in 1987 and we discontinued it maybe five years later. Like everyone else, I lusted for one in my home studio. But you know how technology changed in those years. At the time we discontinued support (late 90s) there was still a fully-functional unit in Customer Service. They walked around to every office (including mine) and asked a simple question: "you want it?" There were no takers.

That Opus was the center of attention at the summer picnic. It got sledge-hammered. I couldn't bring myself to take a swing.
Your Kidding.......Oh.......Kill me now.....Right now! Disgusting!
Lol.......Crazy times at Lex Huh! Whoa!
Lives for gear

Quote:
As far as upgrading, this would require the GAL chips. From what I have read in this thread, it sounds like those chips are unobtanium nowadays, although I would love to be proven wrong on this.
On the 300 prototype I would imagine that you have version 3.00 proms and 3.5 Gal Chip that freezes the M300 front panel and shuts it down allowing a Larc to be connected to the DE9 - problem here is it's not a simple 480L Larc connect, you need a different powering scheme and their is a 9 pin DC Voltage connect to add a wall-wart to the 300M/L Larc remote (As well as a DE9 Larc cable RS232 -) As I've said previously, this makes 1 x 300M and a 300L perfect as with both units, should the 300M fault a 3.5 can connect and turn it into a 300L kind of a w/TC & Midi Framelink a touch like lego connect. From memory the 300M came out in 1991/2 and was supported until 2008 not a bad run? Sean....Do you actually have a version 1.x Manual? Let us know when the 300M arrives! Got an M300 PDF for you though it will not upload - I'll try again.
{EDIT - Sorry Sean - GS is doing maintenance or something and the PDF will not upload. Send me a PM w/ Email & I'll send you the Eprom/Gal Upgrade.}
Cheers
J
TLB.
ValhallaDSP

Quote:
Sean....Do you actually have a version 1.x Manual? Let us know when the 300M arrives! Got an M300 PDF for you though it will not upload - I'll try again.
{EDIT - Sorry Sean - GS is doing maintenance or something and the PDF will not upload. Send me a PM w/ Email & I'll send you the Eprom/Gal Upgrade.}
PM sent!
📝 Reply