The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anamod ATS-1 - Actual Owners with experience Recorders, Players & Tape Machines
Old 30th August 2016
Gear Addict

Calling all ATS-1 users. Stills the love for it? Someone tried the nebula R2R emulations?
Old 30th August 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChick View Post
Calling all ATS-1 users. Stills the love for it? Someone tried the nebula R2R emulations?
I have not tried nebula. But funny enough, I was professing my love the ATS-1 yesterday, actually. I use the ATR-102 card with 456 tape card. Does it sound exactly like the machine it is emulating? Not sure. But I can tell you it is by far the best saturation box out there (that I have tried) for the mixbus. I have tried and own most of the tape plugins available; and there are some really great ones out there— Slate, UAD...

The ATS-1 is a very special piece of kit for my mixchain. Everything else is ITB. This is the one piece I have found no plugin equivalent for...yet. Perhaps I shall try a demo of this nebula plugin you speak of.
Old 30th August 2016
Lives for gear

I still love mine.
Old 21st September 2016
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChick View Post

Out of my cold dead hands love it !!!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search