The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Slit you wrists?
Old 15th August 2005
Gear Maniac

Slit you wrists?

OK..i just got back from checking a band out, and I've had a few drinks..so keep that in mind.

This is more for people that have been doing this for a few years, preferable since before the internet, and back when it was mostly analog....

but the thread " Loan me your Desert Island Mi Pre"...Does this guy and all the interNOT people like him/her (being PC there) NOT make you want to slit your wrists?

I mean CAN WE TAKE THIS S-H-I-T any more? People who F'N' pretend so they can get some answer..cause they haven't a clue...even if a gun was at their head?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????give me a little slack!!!!!!!!!

Did we ever think it would come to this? Think back to a day 5, 10 , 15, 20 years ago..remeber what it was like? What have we come to .......

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 15th August 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by recorderman
OK..i just got back from checking a band out, and I've had a few drinks..so keep that in mind.

This is more for people that have been doing this for a few years, preferable since before the internet, and back when it was mostly analog....

but the thread " Loan me your Desert Island Mi Pre"...Does this guy and all the interNOT people like him/her (being PC there) NOT make you want to slit your wrists?

I mean CAN WE TAKE THIS S-H-I-T any more? People who F'N' pretend so they can get some answer..cause they haven't a clue...even if a gun was at their head?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????give me a little slack!!!!!!!!!

Did we ever think it would come to this? Think back to a day 5, 10 , 15, 20 years ago..remeber what it was like? What have we come to .......

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You've definitely had some drinks, so I will cut you some slack. dfegad

You're welcome to give me a call and have civilized converstion about this. I can give you my studio phone numbers at both of my studios in NY and I'll be happy to discuss exactly why and how I've offended your royal highness between sessions. heh

As far as slitting your wrists, that sound like it might not be an altogether bad idea - for our sake, and for the sake of a world with already way too much hostility in it.

That's some pretty hostile and harsh s*%t you're saying there - so I'll attribute it to your drinks.

If I've offended you in any real way, I apologize. As far as interNOT, you may be connected to the uberall mothership in some elite race of gear super*****s, but you can spare us the hostility.

This is a gear slut forum, not a bar - if I'm not mistaken. tutt

Thanks.
Old 15th August 2005
Lives for gear

and this is the high end forum and we try to ... uhm .... pfffff ..... I'm closing it.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search