All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Benelux SuperSlutz meeting! (2005)
Old 21st September 2005
Gear Maniac

Was there a list of participants?
Old 21st September 2005
Gear Head

Atari,

no, not really a list, I just counted the forum members that posted their likely presence.

cheers,

fd
Old 23rd September 2005
Here for the gear

Hey Datcha,

should have known that you are hangin' around here...
;-)
Old 4th October 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datcha
I therefore would propose to 'close' the current list of participants (+/- 30 people).

That would be totally out of the question. There can and will be no list closure at no point. Let's please remember that this is about getting together and not about visiting a studio.

EVERYBODY is invited and if the list grows bigger then 30 well then I guess no studio tour.
Old 12th October 2005
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Traditionally - non posting "lurkers" are invited to GS get togethers.....

.....but what better an excuse is there - to register now - and tell everyone that you will be there?!

That answers my question as well.. heh

on that day i'm having a small family-meeting (father lives in luxemburg, me in the netherlands), so i'll try to persuade him into meeting in belgium, so i wouldn't miss that tour (can't promise yet) heh

if there are too many people for the studio tour, then i'll still have my family-meeting, so i'd have no worries there
Old 12th October 2005
GS ADMIN WARNING

If Galaxy insists on limiting numbers the Gearslutz.com Benelux gang will have to visit another studio.

Old 13th October 2005
Lives for gear

Galaxy is great facility, I envy everyone who works there ;-). Over 30 people is really too many to fit there peacefuly.
Old 13th October 2005
Lives for gear

When someone is counting.....

I said we would be with 3 persons, but Andre can not make time free. So we will be with two....

Kind regards,

Harrie
Old 13th October 2005
Gear Head

or if there are too many people, how about asking for a second tour in, let's say a month or so (if this wouldn't be too much of a hassle for everybody involved)

this way the amount of people could somewhat be balanced and those not being able to go this time might have time off then

(yes, i admit that this is an egoistic posting because i don't know if i'll definitely be able to go on the 29th yet heh )

it's just an idea
Old 14th October 2005
Lives for gear

So... I did a little head count and here's what I've come up with :

Anderson
Datcha
Ufo
DirkB
DrDeltaM
C.Lambrechts
Strauss
JulianBrightnes
PlanB
Froombosch x 2
Cape
Purple Guitars
mxeryus
Atari
inlinenl
MatthijsBlom
ctms777
Sammy
boody
Baggysound
Bing81
StudioTinPanAll
m835 x 2

If I counted correctly that makes 25 people. Please PM me if you're not on the list or if you're on it and not coming. Or if you will be more then 1. That way I can edit the list and we can have an idea of who's coming and the headcount seems to be important to know wether the Galaxy Tour is on or not.

Thanks,
Old 14th October 2005
Lives for gear

hi,
wim from studio tinpanalley here,
i sure hoped to come along,
i allready made arrangments (work) to be there,
so pls,
count me in !

grtz,

wim labens
Old 17th October 2005
Hey guys,
I've had some really bad luck recently:
unfortunately I have, what my neurologist called, a "classic" hernia.
Other than that its a classic, it hurts like hell, and is kindof incapacitating.
I was doing better last week, but as it is now, I can't make it, to the slutz meeting.

so I really hope you have lots of fun over there, and next time, count me in for sure.
cheers,
Reptil
Old 17th October 2005
Lives for gear

I'will join

I will be there .... the night before i'll see Bob Dylan in Ahoy .... great weekend ...
hope to see you ...

wim/inline
www.inlinemastering.com
Old 18th October 2005
Lives for gear

Hi Guys,

Really would like to join if I am welcome ofcourse, however I will go to Cologn (Germany) in order to try out a Soundcraft DC 2000 which is for sale. By the way anybody here having experience with this mixing desk?

My studio is situated at the attic of my house (Lanaken Limburg, Belgium) and still under construction but look forward to get it finished soon in a couple of weeks.

Anyway I really love to talk about making, mixing music and gear ofcourse.

Currently I work and life during the week in Terneuzen Zeeland, have to pay also my bills :(

See you,

Gaston Matthijsse

Tascam DM24 (For sale)
Logic "Pro"7
Lexicon M300
Neumann
AKG 414 and more bla bla bla

thumbsup thumbsup
Old 20th October 2005
Lives for gear

Can someone give me a ride ..

He guy's

Can someone give me a ride from amersfoort ... it's close to the A1 .... right in de middle of holland.
I don't want to take my ducati ... the night-ride ... i don't like ... and just got a WEISS and a Manley ... man you should see those tires and chain under my bike ... i'm reeeaaaallyyyy sorry for my ducati but mayby soon .... i'll treat her right.

I'dont smell, can make a joke .. so who can take me up and down .... willing to contribute in the benzin/gas/diesel ..

Greetigs Wim

www.inlinemastering.com
06-24601680
Old 24th October 2005

I still have 2 seats in my car for people going from Brussels, I can also stop on the way and pick up someone if needed...

See you all Saturday!

Cheers.
Old 24th October 2005
Lives for gear

Looking forward to saturday people, buttah....

can someone state an official "get in" for the meet.
assuming we start the tour @3pm...

what would be a good time ? 2.30pm ?

cheers,

Yvo
Old 24th October 2005
Lives for gear

yes yes ... 3PM tour @ Galaxy is on .... spoke to Datcha on the phone today. Setting up a place to go to after the tour nearby etc etc ... more info no later the wednesday.

See you all on saturday.
Old 25th October 2005
Lives for gear

Very cool, thanks for Chris and all others how took care of arranging the tour. Looking very much forward to meeting everybody and visiting Galaxy on Saturday!

Greetings,
Dirk
Old 26th October 2005
Lives for gear

Looking forward to saterday, gonna be cool

Since this thread is being read by all Benelux people, and since I'll meet most of you saterday, I'm gonna make use of it for a question to you all:

(dutch on)

Sommigen onder u weten al dat ik momenteel 4de jaarsstudent producer aan het conservatorium van Gent ben. Dit houdt in dat dit jaar één van mijn vakken een stage is van "ongeveer 200 werkuren".
Ik ben dus op zoek naar een interessante stageplaats, en wie beter om dat aan te vragen dan aan de Benelux Gearslutz :-)
Als er een mogelijkheid tot doen van stage is in uw studio of in een project van u, laat me iets weten via PM of email, en dan kunnen we er zaterdag al eens over spreken. Meer info over mij persoonlijk en/of over de stage-voorwaarden die de school ons oplegt, geef ik u graag via PM/email/telefoon/... Basic info over mij staat ook op http://www.mathewlane.com
Alvast bedankt

(dutch off)
Old 27th October 2005
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Lambrechts
Setting up a place to go to after the tour nearby etc etc ... more info no later the wednesday.
And...?
Old 27th October 2005
Lives for gear

Hi Guys,

I would like to join Coen (CTMS777) he is already on the list.

Gaston
Old 27th October 2005
Just turn up.. If there are too many people for Galaxy, all the people that have seen it before can drink a coffee.. no problem!

Please PM Chris or DrDelta for their mobile numbers if you think you will be joining the group later and want to find out where they are...

Go Belelux Superslutz Gearslutz!

Old 27th October 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules

Please PM Chris or DrDelta for their mobile numbers if you think you will be joining the group later and want to find out where they are...

exactly ... not defined yet where we're going to end up. But I'll know tommorow ... PM me for my mobile if you'll join us AFTER the Galaxy tour.
Old 28th October 2005
Here for the gear

Long-time lurker, and indeed the right time to register. Would like to be there, if still possible.
Cheers
JW
Old 28th October 2005
Lives for gear

Here we go :

3 pm tour at Galaxy studios : please make sure that you're there no later then 3PM

At the gate you'll be asked for the top secret password : 'Galaxy Tour'

Galaxy
Kievitstraat 42
2400 Mol
014 31 43 43

directions at the website :

http://www.galaxystudios.com

after the tour we'll go to the center of Mol : for those who can't make the tour and would like to join us later that day : We'll be at :

BRASSERIE ROYAL
Statiestraat 60a
2400 MOL
Tel. : 014.31.99.00

see you all there ...
Old 28th October 2005
Lives for gear

Any .nl slut who can offer two slutz a ride from Mol back to Tilburg ? ? ? ?

I'm trying to avoid going there with two cars, since our driver will be going back prematurely.

My cellphone# is +31 (0)6 20 49 21 20

cheers!
Old 29th October 2005
Lives for gear

count me in for next year
nice day, more than nice studio,
but best of all were the people.
hope to see you all again

wim
Attached Thumbnails
Benelux SuperSlutz meeting! (2005)-slutz-galaxy.jpg  
Old 30th October 2005
Good turnout!

Old 30th October 2005
Gear Addict

Hi everyone,

Had a great afternoon. Not only a great studio *****-wise' but also
inspiering to hear the story behind it. The pursuit of a dream, really.
Thanks to everyone!
And Jules: thanks for the pens!

Cheers,

Julian

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search