Hand Crafted Lab.Ukraine,Kiev-Only full tube gears
Old 21st July 2005
Lives for gear

Hand Crafted Lab.Ukraine,Kiev-Only full tube gears

We are small company from Kiev,Ukraine.

-We make these things-
-Full Tube Gear -
Levellers Di-Boxes Preamps Tube Line Mixers Tube Condenser Microphones

Guitar devices - tube preamps,combo,heads -in stage of prepearing of manufacturing,coming soon.

Please visit our web-site

Hand Crafted Lab.,Ukraine,Kiev
and please ask your questions.We find cooperation in successfull business-nice to meet new friends and parthers thumbsup .
Old 23rd July 2005
Lives for gear

Old 23rd July 2005
Lives for gear

How much?
Old 24th July 2005
Lives for gear

There were some auctions on Ebay Germany. It's not cheap stuff!
Old 24th July 2005
Gear Addict

With all due respect to the company and the designers of these products which I am sure are great, its just the PR skills need to be worked on a little bit. If your going to sell your products internationally it might be a good idea to get someone to write your site in English a bit better. I know that may sound nit picky, but image of the company is important as well.

And as a suggestion, it would be a good idea to send a trusted forum member(s) some of your units for review. Im sure Jules wouls know someone trustworthy.

Anyway, I wish you all the sbest with your products

Old 25th July 2005
Lives for gear

Thanks for kind words. Yes, we make devices better, than we talk English - but we correct it soon. On other hands - when all very beautifully and correctly written - but devices are not... . Once again thanks for support.
Old 25th July 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSweetener
There were some auctions on Ebay Germany. It's not cheap stuff!
Yes, we produce good devices. Who needs for bad - i`s necessary to search for manufacturers of fakes.
Old 25th July 2005
Lives for gear

Price-list (until 15.08.05

Leveller "Solutution" -829,00eur+20eur delivery.
Preamp "Affinity" - 729,00eur+20eur delivery.
Tube microphone "Faust" - 829,00eur+12eur delivery.
Tube line mixer "Reality" 3.299,00eur(this under order-in any config.-price for conf.,presented on web-site)+50-70eur delivery
Di-Box "Heater" - 449,00eur+20eur delivery.

But if few devices in any combination,we have discount no more than less 5-7% in 2-3 devices,if set 5-10 devices -10-12%.
Old 1st August 2005
Lives for gear

I cant seem to log on to your site... do you do custom build devices (If I wanted a neve pre or an 1176 built for half the price ) ?
Old 1st August 2005
Lives for gear

This non-workable - one piece gear.....for this time we are made 5-10 our gears,beside this,we are interesting in development our own trade mark,our schem solution-cloning famous,good devices-this is yesterday for us.Let`s try make imagine new(old :-) ) our gears.Let`s try.... :-)
Old 1st August 2005
Gear Addict

interesting cool stuff.....

anyone from germany that bought something ?
Old 1st August 2005
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobAcid

A guy named Drago Baotic from Berlin posted something on de groupdiy forums about their preamp http://www.prodigy-pro.com/forum/vie...=8604&start=15 . Maybe you can contact him.

I'd also like to know how good this equipment is compared to the more expensive stuff.
Old 1st August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:

Yes, Drago Baotic,Berlin,guitarists,"SlamJams" studio

BTW - from USA, Spain,Italy,UK,China,Denmark(4 gears sim),Finland,Paris,Moscow(Russia in all - 112 dev), Rio,Canada- and other - also,

for 5 years - more,than 350 gears.
Old 1st August 2005
Gear Addict

i am interrested in the DI box... heh
Old 2nd August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
i am interrested in the DI box... heh
O.K. Let`s try discuss this - please ask us about details of deal.
Old 14th August 2005
Lives for gear

We prepare for manufacture for the new device - Voice Processor/Channell strip, is possible with AD/DA converters. In all a question - what type of an equalizer is more preferable in opinion of the user? And whether the equalizer in general is necessary?
Old 14th August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandCrafted Lab
We prepare for manufacture for the new device - Voice Processor/Channell strip, is possible with AD/DA converters. In all a question - what type of an equalizer is more preferable in opinion of the user? And whether the equalizer in general is necessary?
On a channel strip, I think a lo/hi pass is nice + a simple but sweet sounding EQ, perhaps Pultec type.
Old 16th August 2005
C/G
Lives for gear

The Leveller looks cool. Seems like a great price too. Anyone try it?
Old 16th August 2005
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Gaucher
The Leveller looks cool. Seems like a great price too. Anyone try it?
Is that around $1050 in US funds? The comma marks don't translate on XE.com currency converter.
Old 16th August 2005
Lives for gear

Yes,around this price.If buy more,than one gear - we propose discount.
Old 19th August 2005
Lives for gear

And what have mind else about EQ at Voice Processor/Channel Strip?
Old 19th August 2005
Lives for gear

Just what he said I think... keep the EQ simple and functional. A high pass / low pass with varible damping if possible, and maybe a passive mid section.

Transformer input (low noise, clean, good rejection), then a simple, broad and good sounding eq, then a nice compressor / limiter that sounds a bit like overloading analogue tape.

Send me one or two when you are done, I'll tell you (and the world) what I think of them!
thumbsup
Old 30th August 2005
Lives for gear

Handcrafted,

Could you make something like this?

http://ftp.ampex.com/ampex/manuals/audio/mx35man/

Perhaps updated somewhat with a few new features?
Old 30th August 2005
Lives for gear

Making device in 1 piece - no more workable - PCB,Front Panel, TIME,readiness of manufacturing.
Because,we have almost all gears set for need studio already - including tube line mixer REALITY.
We make this our mixer on mini militari twin triodes - pretty tubes. That is is checked up in work and manufacture the device - which always arranged our clients on quality and sounding (including at the price of - against 7.000-10.000$ known brands) - there was a case when the client has sold him known mixer and has ordered to us mixer with 32 line channells. :-)
Old 30th August 2005
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisac
With all due respect to the company and the designers of these products which I am sure are great, its just the PR skills need to be worked on a little bit. If your going to sell your products internationally it might be a good idea to get someone to write your site in English a bit better. I know that may sound nit picky, but image of the company is important as well.

For what it's worth, I've started working on the english traslations for the site. Should have something nice, quite soon.
Old 30th August 2005
Lives for gear

That's nice. Probably a feature list, spec sheet, and pricing in Euros, pounds, and US dollars would be among the first things to translate and state clearly.
Old 8th September 2005
Lives for gear

We has uploaded onto our site results comparisons of mics - our FAUST and M147/U87/SM69, non compressed WAV and MP3/192kbits/s files,~1,5min each,male/female vocal only,44/16,mono,please visit and comment >>>>

Mic Tests
Old 9th September 2005
Lives for gear

i have just seen the LEVELER picture, and haven't noticed a stereo link function. i think it would be a nice feature in two channels device.

wish you all the best in your business, greetings from poland
Old 17th September 2005
Lives for gear

Thanks for kind words - for you success also. thumbsup
O.K. stereolink possible - for demand of clients,no problem.
Old 17th September 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandCrafted Lab
We was uploading onto our site results of compare of microphones - our FAUST and M147/U87/SM69, non compressed WAV and MP3/192kbits/s files,~1,5min each,male/female vocal only,44/16,mono,please visit and comment >>>>

http://www.papa-movie.com/html/mic_tests.html
Nice audio demos.

Is the U87 in the demo a vintage U87 or a newer U87 Ai?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search