The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Producing RnB [message for ThrillFactor, e-cue, and other RnB headz]
Old 12th July 2005
no ssl yet
Rthym section

I agree with Bob the great. A real Rythm section has always made me step back from my productions go out in the hallway (away from the control room) AND THANK GOD

Because each time it made my production sound as if I had more talent than I have LOL

I'd think dayum thats my shyt. I did that. (In disbelief) It truly transcends where you can go in a mock up with a sequencer.
Old 12th July 2005
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethrillfactor
You don't really consider Real World a home studio do you?

Come on man this is not fair.

Most guys if you notice who do that are guys who like to do everything, which is to their help or detriment.
Thrill, I agree, If Icould find someone to build a room like Realworld as a home studio I'd probably keel over. Working in a home situation is great if it's put together well, but if it's not and the engineer has to spend more time trying to get the stuff to work than working forget it. There is something to be said for working in a commerical room that is put together for only one reason, that being to record. Use your resources to find an engineer or someone with knowledge that you can ask about the correct way to put things together at home and it should serve you well. That way if you have someone come over to track for you he can get right to work. Personally if I spend more time trying to make it work than working it drives the price up as well.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search