The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Studios with CRAZY Gear
Old 11th July 2005 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
Mixmasters Have a great studio built in the hills out of mudbrick. It looks cool and apparently sounds great!
Gear Head

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Lambrechts
I remember reading an interview with one of the owners somewhere on the net where they talked about this studio and it really was unreal.
I remember they said that the whole building is sitting on special springs to isolate it from the ground.
I think the interview was from the german company spl as they delivered some gear to galaxy studios. Can't find it right now.

Flo
Company Rep

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernal_Death
I remember reading an interview with one of the owners somewhere on the net where they talked about this studio and it really was unreal.
I remember they said that the whole building is sitting on special springs to isolate it from the ground.
I think the interview was from the german company spl as they delivered some gear to galaxy studios. Can't find it right now.

Flo
Yup, it's pretty cool (and weird!) to go down under the studio and see those springs heh
You can also walk over the different rooms, but have to be carefull not to fall in between them
📝 Reply