The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
WHERE TO RENT A FEARN VT-4 FOR SATURDAY??
Old 24th June 2005
Lives for gear

WHERE TO RENT A FEARN VT-4 FOR SATURDAY??

I am going to be demoing the Fairman Mastering line and would like to hear the TMEQ against a Fearn VT-4 but can't get a hold of one. Any ideas of where I can get one or two to rent?
Old 24th June 2005
gwm
Gear Head

Perhaps you should approach D.W. Fearn. He sells directly to end users, and might be eager to enter his line into such an elite competition, particularly if he knows your serious about buying the eventual winner.

Fletcher at Mercenary is IMO the next best option.

BTW, I'm VERY interested to hear your comments on the Fairman line. though the current slide in the dollar makes them somewhat less attractive to me.
Old 24th June 2005
Fearn VT-4 vrs. Massive Passive

It appears that the Massive has more flexibility that the Fearn, but I was more interested in how different or similar do they sound to each other. Anyone use both?
Old 24th June 2005
Gear Nut

vintage king

www.vintageking.com

the guys there could help arrange a demo
Old 24th June 2005
Gear Guru

Actually VK is our main source here in LA and I don't think they have any around..
Tet .I'm still looking
If the Fairman rocks..I might ditch this MP I got last week and start saving some$$
BTW ..the nicerizzer 16 thing sounds great..better than the TG and API and way cheaper stike
Old 24th June 2005
Lives for gear

Vintage King has been unable to obtain one. Fearn has to build them and that can't be done before Saturday shoot out. Hmmm. Any of you slutz have one you want to rent? Any help would be appreciated. There must be one in LA.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search