The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Very Happy with the Chandler TG2! Condenser Microphones
Old 27th September 2016
Here for the gear

Before I bought a pair of Chandler TG2s for my 500 series rack, I was primarily using Universal Audio preamps, like the LA610 mkii and 4-710d for everything. The TG2 immediately improved my electric guitar recordings. I also have used them for drum overheads and vocals with great success and I couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend them and am excited to add more Chandler Limited products to my studio in the near future.

Here's a sample of something I did recently for my band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWsRqHtylw4

I used the TG2 on the guitars, overheads, and vocals in this recording. The rest of the drums were recorded through the UA 4-710d, with drum room mic and bass through LA-610 mkii.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search