The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Wunder Audio PEQ1...any thoughts from users?
Old 19th May 2005
Lives for gear

Wunder Audio PEQ1...any thoughts from users?

I'm looking for a few EQ/pre channels...anyone had any experiences with these modules?
Old 19th May 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomo1234
I'm looking for a few EQ/pre channels...anyone had any experiences with these modules?
Do a quick search on these forums and you'll find about 99% of users are really happy with them. I've got a pair and I'm considering a full console of them or at the very least 16 channels in a rack.
Old 19th May 2005
Lives for gear

Ask "Shaman" here on the forum. He is a Wunder slut! heh
From what I hear they are the shi!.
Old 4th August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomo1234
Without going into it again, I posted a reply for someone else on the "WunderAudio PEQ1 or AMS 1081" Thread. There is also a back and forth that is kind of interesting...
Old 4th August 2005
Lives for gear

absrec, why are you going to town on the Wunders ? We all saw your post in the current "Wunder vs. 1081" thread, did you really need to go digging up two old threads to get your point across ? And there's certainly no back and forth, one guy posted his favorable impression of the Wunders as well as the Neves.
Old 4th August 2005
Lives for gear

In the words of Thrillfactor..... 'Be a Slut and just get both'

cos they are both are truly 'Wunderful' (couldn't help it) studio weapons.

Werd
Wiggy heh
Old 4th August 2005
Lives for gear

Wunder rocks!!
Old 5th August 2005
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmix
absrec, why are you going to town on the Wunders ? We all saw your post in the current "Wunder vs. 1081" thread, did you really need to go digging up two old threads to get your point across ? And there's certainly no back and forth, one guy posted his favorable impression of the Wunders as well as the Neves.
Sorry, I'm new to posting and didn't notice the date on this one. Not trying to go to town on them. But for a company that wanted to sell product, they sure were dismissive with my friend. If you like them, that's cool. No offense intended to you.
Old 5th August 2005
Lives for gear

what do you guys think about the new 4 channel wunder pre?
Old 5th August 2005
Gear Head
harvestmark

I have a pair of Wunder's. I think they are very cool. I find myself eq-ing like I wouldn't dare with other eq's. They in no way replicate anything else, i.e., they are not Neve clones.
Mark Miller

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search