The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
What's up with Inward Connection?
Old 4th October 2008
Lives for gear

What's up with Inward Connection?

Their site has not been working for a week or two, and over on the Boutique Audio and Design site it says they have stopped producing product!

Here's the quote from their site:

"Boutique Audio and Design has had a long relationship with Inward Connections. Since they’ve discontinued manufacturing product, Boutique Audio has taken up the challenge. We’re now producing various select products from the Inward Connections."

source: BOUTIQUE AUDIO DOT COM
Old 4th October 2008
Lives for gear

Maybe "Tree Audio?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhu View Post
Their site has not been working for a week or two, and over on the Boutique Audio and Design site it says they have stopped producing product!

Here's the quote from their site:

"Boutique Audio and Design has had a long relationship with Inward Connections. Since they’ve discontinued manufacturing product, Boutique Audio has taken up the challenge. We’re now producing various select products from the Inward Connections."

source: BOUTIQUE AUDIO DOT COM
Huh, that's odd. I was over at Steve's place just a few months ago and there was no indication of stopping Inward.

Perhaps one possibility is that Ian (Boutique) and Steve (Inward) partnered up to create Tree Audio and make their new Tree console.

Maybe Steve is concentrating on that?

I suppose I could call if no one else has the skinny. Anyone?

-andrews
Old 5th October 2008
Gear Maniac

I think this is an older post which pertains only to the 820 series of gear that Inward produced, which indeed is out of production save for what little is left from their last run. I was at Inward not more than a few weeks ago and Steve was going full speed ahead as usual with TSL-3 limiters and the new Tree 500 series stuff.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search