The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
CLA moved out from Resonate studios ? Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 6th October 2008
Gear Maniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84K View Post
If the goal for hard rock is to put it as in-your-face as possible with large sounds and big impact with clarity and separation, then CLA and TLA are the best. Their other work is fitting for the given style. they are masters of their craft, and anyone who says their mixing is bad, is either deaf or jealous. Maybe you don't like the above listed attributes in a mix, but you must respect them. They are the top guys for "that" sound.
+1 I'm with you
Old 6th October 2008
Lives for gear

i dont see anything wrong with lord alge mixes and i defintly think there preset thing is a genius move...it really does speed up time for more editing decisions than rather to mess with processing for hours on end..belive me when i say theyve probably spent hours finding setting that usually work for what material they get anywhere for drum compression settings to vox and eq settings etc....it isnt just lets slap that preset and move on even if it sounds bad it is lets see what we can do to get the mix right and use our tools to work for use in a fast pace timely manner....more mixes more cash more credits more clients..
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search