The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Trident 8T + Blue Sky 6.5 + JBL LSR4328P's for sale Studio Monitors
Old 26th August 2008
Here for the gear

Trident 8T + Blue Sky 6.5 + JBL LSR4328P's for sale

Hey guys and gals,

I've got a Trident 8T 16-Channel Analog mixing console with Meterbridge/Power Supply and Manual for sale. I am the original owner, got it shipped right from Trident in Jan of '08.

I'm looking for $4300 for it, it is in pristine condition and every fader/pot/etc. etc. is in perfect shape. I live in MA and am willing to drive within reason to deliver the unit. Shoot me an email. And I'm also a trusted eBay member who deals in high end audio gear, check it out if you want - gordonsshed is my member ID.

Also up for grabs is a set of Blue Sky 6.5 monitors with 12" sub. These retail for $2100 for the 3, these are also in excellent condition - the sub has a little wear on the top, just the cabinet, though. Looking for $1400 for the set, also willing to deliver.

Last is a pair of JBL LSR4328P's, just came back from getting tune ups and perform like butter. The dust cap on one has a little dent, but you can get that right out. Looking for $600 for these guys, it's just the monitors, not the mic pack, etc.

Please email for pics - [email protected] - and any questions, looking forward to hearing from you!

Best-
Matt Bilz
Old 26th August 2008
Gear Maniac

post in classifieds section. you'll get more interest and less mad people in there
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search