The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
New Event Opal Monitors - not your regular speakers
Old 24th April 2018
Lives for gear

Fingers crossed for you, Christian.

Did you call Rode in Australia?
Old 24th April 2018
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Man View Post
Fingers crossed for you, Christian.
Did you call Rode in Australia?
They said they're still making them in limited amounts but that they are backordered.
The only place I've seen any for sale were at Andertons over a year ago and some other place in the UK. I was going to order back when the British pound tanked, but they had removed the selectable voltages for 110/220, so they wouldn't work in the US without a voltage transformer or changing the power supply. I think I could have ordered that from event or had it done elsewhere/myself, but there could be some warranty issues there.
I did order some KH310's but had a financial issue that required immediate attention so I sold them boxed. It was really stressful not opening those.. kinda like being a kid who got their christmas presents taken away, but at the same time, I'm not sure they were the ones for my style of music.
Old 25th April 2018
Lives for gear

Thanks for the update, Christian.

I wonder if you could get an idea from Rode who they anticipate supplying and place an advance order with one of those retailers.
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

I am monitoring this thread and looking at Thomann batch for a long time and can't find these monitors anymore.

Can anyone really tell what happened?

I mean "they produce them in small batch" is really a funny statement right? Don't sell me that. It look like Event is 1 person company assembling these speakers when i read that.

I also read here and there that Event Opal V2 is in the making but that's kinda rumor...i mean for what i know many people like Opals and really a lot of people are satisfied with Opals. I tested them a while ago and was blown away.

So why they don't make them anymore?
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

Why don't they make them anymore?

That's an assumption, mate. Call them. I did, and I shared what they told me. That was a while ago and others here have rung them since, with similar reports of small-batch runs.

V2 is rumour and nothing more. Personally I don't see why any updating would be necessary 'cause there's nothing wrong design-wise with "V1".

I'd suggest you call them to hear first-hand what they have to say. I'm glad for you that you were blown away. I still am and can't imagine ever becoming tired of them.

I feel bad for you that you've had to wait so long. I've suggested this to others here, but it might be an idea to ask them if they can tell you who's going to be receiving stock and to place yourself on a waiting list with one of those retailers. Part of the "problem" could well be that as soon as stock arrives, it's sold.
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

I am the original poster. (this may be the longest post in GS history) I heard it was partially about a sourcing of parts. I recall hearing something about the beryllium dome tweeters.

$3000 monitors are not Skittles, you don't commit to a huge manufacture run only to have them sit in the warehouse. Especially in the beginning, If they do take off, fine then figure a reasonable production schedule, see if you can meet it and adjust as needed.

The $3000 powered monitor market segment is competitive, as are the segments above and below it. How much money do you want to throw at marketing something and for what return?

Was there someone at Event who was the genius (or team thereof) that came up with the design? Are they still there or are they gone? I was at the roll-out press conference in Las Vegas. The guy who spear-headed the project and came up with most of the design was an outsider from Event and came from Italy He was touted as well known for electronics and speaker design. I recall that he'd just finished a project for someone else and they were glad to find him because of his reputation. Perhaps he's no longer there. Without a champion, you're sort of lost.

You're in Australia, why not pop over and ask them?

How's that?

Regards,

Ty Ford
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

I don't think he's in Australia, Ty, 'cause he's been checking Thomann's stock, meaning he's probably in the UK or EU.

As for production's being affected by that fella's leaving, I don't know - I know only that all parts are made in Australia, many of them unique, which suggests in-house expertise and perhaps contracted local sources (I've a feeling it's all done in-house 'though). Either way, the manufacturing setup has been in-place for many years, so I can't see any reason why the company (Rode) would be challenged in continuing.

It could be that since that mineral shortage following the tsunami years ago it was decided that when production resumed it'd be scaled-down, ensuring that the scenario you mentioned of never having stock lying around would manifest. A case of keeping the consumer keen, maybe?
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

Sorry, I looked up and saw your post and took Australia from there.

If you can't source the parts, in-house manufacturing is screwed.

That's what happened to Massenburg's original recipe preamps; the components were no longer made. He coudn't make them anymore. Eventually, that was fixed; I presume, by re-design.

Consumer keenness, nah, I don't buy that. Why bother to jerk a market around unless there's been a series of almost getting them to work properly and get them in production. I think it may be more that the company has, X amount of resources and has to decide where best to put them. Another product may seem more profitable.

So what we may be left with may resemble "Brigadoon"; a play about a town that comes to life once every hundred years for a day and then disappears.

Enjoying my Opals and clients usually say, "How come your mixes and my music doesn't sound this good on my systems?" That begs the question of whether the Opals may be too flattering, or does it?

Ty Ford
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Ford View Post
Sorry, I looked up and saw your post and took Australia from there.
I suspected as much.

Quote:
If you can't source the parts, in-house manufacturing is screwed.
Yeah, but IIRC much was made during the initial promotions that all parts were designed and built in Australia, so unless a partner's been lost or gone out of business here...

Quote:
Consumer keenness, nah, I don't buy that. Why bother to jerk a market around unless there's been a series of almost getting them to work properly and get them in production. I think it may be more that the company has, X amount of resources and has to decide where best to put them. Another product may seem more profitable.
I agree Ty; it's unlikely - I was just shooting the breeze. Dumb thing to say, really.

They've seemed to do well with the microphone line for many years now, and that's always been the main focus, so your explanation makes sense.

Quote:
So what we may be left with may resemble "Brigadoon"; a play about a town that comes to life once every hundred years for a day and then disappears.
Indeed!

Quote:
Enjoying my Opals and clients usually say, "How come your mixes and my music doesn't sound this good on my systems?" That begs the question of whether the Opals may be too flattering, or does it?
Another explanation would be that it's 'cause their own systems can't hold a candle to your Opals. I'm gonna go with this one.

I mean, if you invite anyone over to play his or her favourite CD, the outcome is entirely-predictable.
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

Monkey Man;13373614]I suspected as much.
Yeah, but IIRC much was made during the initial promotions that all parts were designed and built in Australia, so unless a partner's been lost or gone out of business here...

me >> Yes, designed and built, but getting the source material to make the parts, that could have been the problem. Someone said the making of beryllium is a pretty toxic process. I have no clue if that is true or is of any relevance.

Another explanation would be that it's 'cause their own systems can't hold a candle to your Opals. I'm gonna go with this one.

me >> they are tons better than my old JBL L100, which were my champions for decades. The L100, after repairs to the front panel EQ adjustments which were burned out from use, are my "new" rear surround speakers in my living room.

I mean, if you invite anyone over to play his or her favourite CD, the outcome is entirely-predictable.

me>> Well there is that. Now if I could only figure out how to do the nifty multi-quote thing you did, I could die a happy man.

Regards,

Ty
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yes, designed and built, but getting the source material to make the parts, that could have been the problem. Someone said the making of beryllium is a pretty toxic process. I have no clue if that is true or is of any relevance.
Yeah, that's why I implied the tsunami challenge was a "temporary" one, which is was, 'cause the tweeters' composition was altered accordingly in order to work around this.

Quote:
they are tons better than my old JBL L100, which were my champions for decades. The L100, after repairs to the front panel EQ adjustments which were burned out from use, are my "new" rear surround speakers in my living room.
Yup, and light years ahead of my, ahem, Alesis actives that I ran previously. They obviously sounded like toys in comparison.

Quote:
Well there is that. Now if I could only figure out how to do the nifty multi-quote thing you did, I could die a happy man.
OK, quick lesson.

Hit the quote tab lower-right of the post you'd like to quote. I actually make it open in a separate window in case there are other posts I choose to quote after further reading or whatever. Sections can be cut and pasted from them into your "primary" (any one you choose) composition window.

Now, in the resulting post-creation windows, you'll see the quotes, preceded with, using your name as an example, "[ QUOTE=Ty Ford;13373657 ]" and followed by "[ /QUOTE ]".

All text between these "end stops" will be attributed to the user named in the "prefix", in this case, you.

If you want to split someone's post up as you say you do, copy and paste the "prefixes" and "end stops" before and after the sentences you wish to quote, respectively. Place your responses between these new-fangled creations, and... viola!

Tips:
Leave a blank line after each of your responses if another quote is to follow. It'll look better.

To embed quotes within quotes, "nest" them by pasting user1's identifier ("[ QUOTE=Mr. X;13373657 ]”), followed by user2's one ("[ QUOTE=Mr. Y;38561925 ]") and so on. Once all the participants are mentioned, paste all needed text immediately-following the "prefixes", defining each's contribution by adding the end stop "[ /QUOTE ]" at the end of his or her contribution. This part's the quickest 'cause you're pasting the generic "[ /QUOTE ]" to mark the end of each's statement/s, so it's "paste, paste, paste, paste..." without having to re-copy anything.

So, [ QUOTE=Mr. X;13373657 ][ QUOTE=Mr. Y;38561925 ]Blah blah blah[ /QUOTE ]
Oh yeah? Well blah blah blah to you too![ /QUOTE ] will create a “nested” set of two quotes whereby user1’s statement is provided along with user2’s response.

Hopefully this tute works out. I may have to try generic, fake names in order to prevent the quotation strings from being rendered as legitimate quotes, in which case you won't be able to see them and the "lesson" would have been pointless. OK, edited everything and added spaces after all first and before all last brackets in those strings. Hopefully this allows them to be seen…

Sorry for any delays. Had to reboot modem a dozen times already ‘cause the extended period of rain has messed up my internet speed and reliability. Landline ‘phone is so noisy shouting can’t even be heard, which makes things interesting for someone who can’t use mobile (transmitting) devices due to extreme microwave and EM sensitivity…
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yeah, that's why I implied the tsunami challenge was a "temporary" one, which is was, 'cause the tweeters' composition was altered accordingly in order to work around this.

Yup, and light years ahead of my, ahem, Alesis actives that I ran previously. They obviously sounded like toys in comparison.
We all have to start somewhere. I have a pair of ElectroVoice Sentry 100 on another workstation powered by a Crown D60. Hardly stellar, but very predictable.

Quote:
OK, quick lesson.

Hit the quote tab lower-right of the post you'd like to quote. I actually make it open in a separate window in case there are other posts I choose to quote after further reading or whatever. Sections can be cut and pasted from them into your "primary" (any one you choose) composition window.

Now, in the resulting post-creation windows, you'll see the quotes, preceded with, using your name as an example, "[ QUOTE=Ty Ford;13373657 ]" and followed by "[ /QUOTE ]".

All text between these "end stops" will be attributed to the user named in the "prefix", in this case, you.

If you want to split someone's post up as you say you do, copy and paste the "prefixes" and "end stops" before and after the sentences you wish to quote, respectively. Place your responses between these new-fangled creations, and... viola!

Tips:
Leave a blank line after each of your responses if another quote is to follow. It'll look better.

To embed quotes within quotes, "nest" them by pasting user1's identifier ("[ QUOTE=Mr. X;13373657 ]”), followed by user2's one ("[ QUOTE=Mr. Y;38561925 ]") and so on. Once all the participants are mentioned, paste all needed text immediately-following the "prefixes", defining each's contribution by adding the end stop "[ /QUOTE ]" at the end of his or her contribution. This part's the quickest 'cause you're pasting the generic "[ /QUOTE ]" to mark the end of each's statement/s, so it's "paste, paste, paste, paste..." without having to re-copy anything.

So, [ QUOTE=Mr. X;13373657 ][ QUOTE=Mr. Y;38561925 ]Blah blah blah[ /QUOTE ]
Oh yeah? Well blah blah blah to you too![ /QUOTE ] will create a “nested” set of two quotes whereby user1’s statement is provided along with user2’s response.

Hopefully this tute works out. I may have to try generic, fake names in order to prevent the quotation strings from being rendered as legitimate quotes, in which case you won't be able to see them and the "lesson" would have been pointless. OK, edited everything and added spaces after all first and before all last brackets in those strings. Hopefully this allows them to be seen…
My GOD that sounds like a lot of work! Very impressive!

Quote:
Sorry for any delays. Had to reboot modem a dozen times already ‘cause the extended period of rain has messed up my internet speed and reliability. Landline ‘phone is so noisy shouting can’t even be heard, which makes things interesting for someone who can’t use mobile (transmitting) devices due to extreme microwave and EM sensitivity…
Ha!. I used to have a copper line and FIOS was trying to convert me to fiber optic. I told them I wasn't ready to pull that trigger. They got tired of me calling them every time it rained and the line sounded like crap and took the fiber optic which was in the neighborhood, to my wall. That's been a year or two. So far no post-rain uglies.

My internet comes in on a separate line to a cable modem. Both companies want me to go with them, but if one cable goes down because a car hit a pole, I have no communication. Yes, it costs me more/month, but right now I'm OK with that.

Wow! I previewed this post and it appears that a monkey CAN teach an old dog new tricks! Um, please forget about that "die a happy man" line.

Regards,

Ty
Old 17th June 2018
Lives for gear

Aww... that was going to be my reward, seeing the smile on your face as you lay in your coffin. Oh well, it'll have to wait... and the coffin too, I hope.

The Alesis actives weren't the first. I used Alesis Monitor Ones with their RA-100 amp for 10 years before that. I loved them. Silky-smooth and warm. The actives felt more-immediate and had higher fidelity; that was obvious, but so, so far out of the league of these Opals that the differences are indescribable, as you'd well know.

Great that the "lesson" worked, Ty! Way to go, mate.
Old 26th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by braynz View Post
No, I haven't taken my Opals apart and don't plan to. I sent them to the company who I assume took them apart and found nothing wrong. They sent me back videos of them testing them, and they were able to replicate the port noise.

It is what it is man, I don't want to get into an argument with anyone about this. It's just there. However, it hasn't yet stopped me from making music.

Maybe their next iteration will have this issue fixed. I still think (despite this problem) that they are the best speakers under $10,000.

Better than focal trios?
Old 26th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkennaFuNkEn View Post
Better than focal trios?
Amazingly, yes!
Old 26th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXx View Post
Amazingly, yes!
Your love for the opals is my monitor relationship goals but this is gearslutz- no monogamy allowed! the mid range on the trios is insanely juicy. And it knocks. The one thing unique about the trio to my ears is that the stereo image seems like you can walk around inside the music. I’ve never heard that before even from atc scm45 in a well treated room. The twins also tries to do this as well but it’s more bang on in the trios. Would love to get more feedback between these two from more users. The problems people are describing with the opals is scary though... would only want to buy new as it’s kind of a 50/50 chance that you’ll get one with the farting sound. I can’t lie I heard it in one of my publishers office and I wasn’t too impressed but it has this resolve about it that I think is def worth the price. Granted, any negative impressions hinge on the fact that the office was obviously not treated. To me resolve is most important... that’s how you know you’re done. The avantone abbeys have that, they will reject things quickly that don’t gel with the speaker, almost like they’re arguing with you and 100% of the time they’re right.
Old 26th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Your love for the opals is my monitor relationship goals but this is gearslutz- no monogamy allowed! the mid range on the trios is insanely juicy. And it knocks. The one thing unique about the trio to my ears is that the stereo image seems like you can walk around inside the music. I’ve never heard that before even from atc scm45 in a well treated room. The twins also tries to do this as well but it’s more bang on in the trios. Would love to get more feedback between these two from more users. The problems people are describing with the opals is scary though... would only want to buy new as it’s kind of a 50/50 chance that you’ll get one with the farting sound. I can’t lie I heard it in one of my publishers office and I wasn’t too impressed but it has this resolve about it that I think is def worth the price. Granted, any negative impressions hinge on the fact that the office was obviously not treated. To me resolve is most important... that’s how you know you’re done. The avantone abbeys have that, they will reject things quickly that don’t gel with the speaker, almost like they’re arguing with you and 100% of the time they’re right.
Lol im just saying that I too was told the Trios were an all around better monitor than the Opals but when I compared the two, I walked away very unimpressed.

The Opals are a MFer believe me.

Oh and no monogamy here.. My next upgrade will probably be some Augspurgers or something in that range in which the Opals will be put on vacay lol
Old 27th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Better than focal trios?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXx View Post
Amazingly, yes!

Quote:
Your love for the opals is my monitor relationship goals but this is gearslutz- no monogamy allowed! the mid range on the trios is insanely juicy. And it knocks. The one thing unique about the trio to my ears is that the stereo image seems like you can walk around inside the music....
lol, you asked for feedback/opinion on that simple question---and you got it.

Regardless, as most should know, monitors are insanely subjective. One persons "insanely juice mid range" is another's 'mid forward, mid harsh', etc.
Old 27th December 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleaman View Post

Regardless, as most should know, monitors are insanely subjective. One persons "insanely juice mid range" is another's 'mid forward, mid harsh', etc.
You know this thing called a joke? Luxx and I have had many convos on the opals. you can breathe easy lol
Old 22nd January 2019
Here for the gear

So I cannot tell if this is problem some of you are talking "the huffing"about or if the speaker element was damaged from overload. This literally just started happening. I found this small bit of glue that I can't seem to figure out where it came from when I opened the chassis. The video is of a low frequency sine. It's not rattling in the mid range.

Old 22nd January 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:

I was able to Test Opals vs JBL 708P's a short while ago. If the Opals are harsh to anyone, the 708p's might be more suited.

They're fairly similar, with the the 708p's being a bit softer in the upper-mid-range and having slightly more bass set flat. The Opals sound a bit wider, but perhaps it was just placement in my room. Their mods are a bit pokier and maybe the highs are slightly more open. To someone else, that could mean harshness, so I guess it could be a taste thing.

As far as features, the JBL's have built in D/A and a much more flexible EQ. You can actually layer two EQ's (maybe one for correction and another for pleasure), and depending on how you set them, can get closer to the Opals more than the other way around. On the other hand, the EQ on the Opals is pretty mild. You can't crank up the bass like you can on the JBL's without using an external EQ (set flat the JBL's still have more bass because of the slightly bigger woofer). If you are going for accuracy, this might not matter to you, but if you want to crank the bass for fun, you need to do it externally on the Opals. Whatever the case, the JBL EQ's are a nice touch.

As far as build, the Opals are tanks, but very heavy, at almost double the weight of the JBL's. The JBL' s are very light, but the cabinet isn't made out of metal like the Opals.

Another thing to consider is that the JBL's tweeter /horn doesn't turn sideways, so you can only stand them straight up. The Opals can be laid on their sides if necessary, and the tweeter can be turned.

Whatever the case, they're pretty similar. If one doesn't like one, they might like the other, and the feature sets could be something to consider.

I kept the Opals. There was just something I really liked about them, and they seemed to place well in my room.

And as far as accuracy is concerned, I couldn't tell you. The Opals do impart a "sheen" and "width" on stuff that sounds lovely, but depending on what one is going for...

Whatever the case, I already have ear-splitting/cardboardy NS10's so I went with what sounded nicer to me (the NS10's don't really hurt your ears per-se, but they do sound like cardboard... Useful for some things though!)

If you ever compare the two, I'd recommend putting the JBL's on the outside of the Opals when comparing width, and then in the same place. I should have done more comparing here but alas I didn't. I tried to do my tests in less than 1 hour to avoid fatigue, and just got in with my life! Both are awesome monitors, so either way I'm good.

Last edited by ChristianN; 23rd January 2019 at 02:26 AM..
Old 23rd January 2019
Lives for gear

Thanks for the comparison!
Old 23rd January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymia View Post
So I cannot tell if this is problem some of you are talking "the huffing"about or if the speaker element was damaged from overload. This literally just started happening. I found this small bit of glue that I can't seem to figure out where it came from when I opened the chassis. The video is of a low frequency sine. It's not rattling in the mid range.

Check the seams around the woofer cone---where the paper cone meets/glued the surround rubber and where the dust cap is glued to the cone.

If any seem starts to detach, it can start rattling like that vid...
Old 23rd January 2019
Lives for gear

And if everything looks good on the outside, I'd look on the backside/internal---where the woofer suspension is connected to the voice coil.

Does it happen on both speakers or just 1?
Old 23rd January 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Thanks for the comparison!
I'd like to add.. I got the JBL's because Opals were difficult to find at the time. The fact that they have two handles and are much lighter appealed to me because I was constantly switching spaces. Also, it would be nice if I had to do something on location.

However, the finish is not durable, so I wouldn't consider them for anything mobile. I got a couple dings on them just moving them a couple times. It's like the top layer of finish kind of peels. It's quite curious.

Anyhow, for stationary use, unless you have a wild studio where stuff goes flying all over, they should be fine. They're just not roadworthy. The Opals would be roadworthy, except that they weigh half the weight of a 4x12 guitar cabinet... EACH!

Ninja edit: Oh yeah.. That's another reason I sold the JBL's... I really didn't see myself shipping the Opals. I'm not sure what the weight allowances are, but I'm sure it would weight more.

And... Just for giggles, check this out: My Opals came in the original Styrofoam packaging and outer cardboard.. And the styrofoam was TOTALLY DESTROYED.. COMPLETELY PULVERIZED! But get this! NOT A SCRATCH ON THEM! 0 damage. Totally functional. No issues!

I was really let down when I saw the BOXES. I though I might cry for the first time in years. It was such a pain to get them. It took me several months just to find a decent pair for sale. But all I can say is wow. I wonder how much damage these things could do if **** via rail gun!

Basically, these babies are my miracle monitors!

If I dropped them, I think I might be more worried about what they landed on them than the monitors themselves.
Old 23rd January 2019
Here for the gear

Quote:
And if everything looks good on the outside, I'd look on the backside/internal---where the woofer suspension is connected to the voice coil.

Does it happen on both speakers or just 1?

Just the one. I opened the back. I found glue that looks similar to what’s on the spider in the bottom of the cabinet but couldn’t find a tear or missing glue.

It’s ony at sub frequencies. I guess I’m screwed. I called Rode. They have no parts. Guess I’ll part out the tweeter and amp for anyone running into the same problem as me and sell the functioning opal. Sucks really liked my opals.

I ordered some HEDD type 20s heard they would be a good opal replacement. I will report back after I get them.
Old 23rd January 2019
Gear Nut

Quote:
Just the one. I opened the back. I found glue that looks similar to what’s on the spider in the bottom of the cabinet but couldn’t find a tear or missing glue.

It’s ony at sub frequencies. I guess I’m screwed. I called Rode. They have no parts. Guess I’ll part out the tweeter and amp for anyone running into the same problem as me and sell the functioning opal. Sucks really liked my opals.

I ordered some HEDD type 20s heard they would be a good opal replacement. I will report back after I get them.
Switch the woofers from one speaker to the other to chedck if it's the woofer or something else. At low low volume of course.

Before actually making the switch, compare both woofers physically to see if anything is off.

You could also connect the woofer to an external amp to test.
Old 27th January 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:

Its most likely the rubber/foam surround. I re-glued 4 woofers one time, became as good as new again.

Could be the spider also. Some woofers have dual spiders. Could be the gluing of the voice coil tube/former where it meets the actual cone too.

Could potentially be something else rattling around or getting excited, such as something related to the port or if there is any insluation that has loosened.

If you remove the driver I guess it would take you 5 minutes or less to figure out what the problem is.
Old 27th January 2019
Lives for gear

For what it’s worth. I don’t think the Opals are in the same league as the Focal trios. Focal trios have way more detail yet less forward on the ears, better low end, better non fatiguing yet bright highs, high mids. Also the Focal trios don’t really change in sound when you move up and down and side to side. Opals have a more exciting low mids. Opals are dope though, and carry some vibe, but trios are also engaging but in a different way
Old 27th January 2019
Gear Head

Quote:

This is interesting Tony.

About a year or two ago I managed to get a replacement woofer from Rode but I'm very concerned about the fact that no parts are available.

Reluctantly I may be looking for new monitors soon.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search