The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Paging Mr. E-cue...
Old 24th December 2002
Paging Mr. E-cue...

Hey E,

Don't know if you are interested, but i just saw a Roland Dimension D on Ebay.

One of the coolest processors ever made(which i am sure you know).

Peace.
Old 24th December 2002
Lives for gear

LOL. Good looking out, I saw it too. I actually bought one from Prince's studio. It's purple, only one I've seen like it. How ganksta is THAT?!
Old 25th December 2002
Quote:
Originally posted by e-cue
LOL. Good looking out, I saw it too. I actually bought one from Prince's studio. It's purple, only one I've seen like it. How ganksta is THAT?!

You got a "Purple" one?

You lucky bastard!!! madd

Anyway Peace out and Merry Xmas.
Old 25th December 2002
Lives for gear

I gain many "cool points" with it. I preference is all four or 1 & 4 buttons pushed in. The thought of it being used on "Purple Rain" is enough to give most clients a : boner if male, moist crouch if female, or both for Morrisey fans.
Old 25th December 2002
Quote:
Originally posted by e-cue
I gain many "cool points" with it. I preference is all four or 1 & 4 buttons pushed in. The thought of it being used on "Purple Rain" is enough to give most clients a : boner if male, moist crouch if female, or both for Morrisey fans.
Hey E,

Careful there...

I grew up listening to Morrisey(the misunderstood dude),
the Cure, and Depeche Mode!!!

Playing in all synth bands(when this was cool). I still think I have a eyeliner pencil from those days.heh

I did listen to the"Purple guy" too!!!rollz

All four huh? 1 & 4 for sure, i guess i should try it.

Peace.
Old 25th December 2002
One with big hooves

Wow, are they really worth that much? Shit, I saw one for $350 about a year and a half ago. Dammit. How's the Line 6 mod box emulation of it? At least that's purple too...
Old 25th December 2002
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay Kahrs
Wow, are they really worth that much? Shit, I saw one for $350 about a year and a half ago. Dammit. How's the Line 6 mod box emulation of it? At least that's purple too...
I haven't done an A/B comparison yet. My gear is split among 3 studios right now. West L.A., Burbank, and Glendale. I should get to it between now and new years. I'll post back when I do it.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
♾️ Similar Threads
🎙️ View mentioned gear