The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Anyone heard from Tim at SCA lately? Single-Channel Preamps
Old 19th March 2008
Gear Nut

Anyone heard from Tim at SCA lately?

Hey guys. I finally got an order in for a couple of n72s and it seems Tim has dropped off the planet for the past 2 weeks since. I suspect since he has such a good reputation that he probably is just on holidays or maybe took sick or something. Has anyone heard from him as of late?
Old 19th March 2008
Lives for gear

I got an email from him yesterday as a matter of fact. I don't know if it matters, but I had emailed [email protected] to ask when the next round of J99 kits will be available.

You having any problems in particular?

s
Old 19th March 2008
Gear Nut

hmmm... strange. I wonder if my emails are getting stripped off by his spam filter or somethin. I placed an order 2 weeks ago and still no tracking number or parcel. And as would be expected I am like a kid waitin for christmas. I left him a voicemail and tried all the emial addresses I have, guess I will try them all again for another couple of days and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply by the way
Old 19th March 2008
Gear Nut

I should have checked my email before sending the last reply. Apparently SCA has been in the process of moving their shop. Thanks for your help
Old 2nd April 2008
Lives for gear

I just heard from Tim, he says my J99 kit should be out sometime early next week.
Even though my N72, A12s and C84s have been keeping me busy I still can't wait!
Old 3rd April 2008
Gear Maniac

i've ordered 2 N72 + the powersupply and the rack Thursday. Received by the next Monday. 4 days!! That's a service!! and i'm in Switzerland! yes, Tim is back!
Old 3rd April 2008
Lives for gear

He does that sometimes. It's amazing he can do all he does imho. Do't worry... he will return....
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search