The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Help with the famous PCM 42 trick, please. Condenser Microphones
Old 10th May 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastByte View Post
Though to qualify that post the 1300 has no opto CLM-50's in the unit whatsoever! Just so people know!
+1

No limiter in the 1300/1300s.
Completely different architecture.
Old 23rd October 2015
Lives for gear

For those who use this on heavy guitars, do you find it better with the output mix set to input or delay? I had my PCM42s recently looked at by a tech and he ensured me that the limiter chips were alright but I'm getting that "tremolo" basically, it's crapping out once I start hitting above -6 on the meter when it is on delay, but it sounds real good all the way to 0db on Input. I guess it is hitting two limiters on delay setting and only one limiter on the input? So either I have a busted chip on the second limiter or it's not meant to be set to "delay" though I have to say the tonality sounds nicer through the delay.
Old 23rd October 2015
Lives for gear

Yes, there's two CLM-50 limiter stages in the PCM42.
From what you describe one of them is damaged.
Old 23rd October 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramism View Post
For those who use this on heavy guitars, do you find it better with the output mix set to input or delay? I had my PCM42s recently looked at by a tech and he ensured me that the limiter chips were alright but I'm getting that "tremolo" basically, it's crapping out once I start hitting above -6 on the meter when it is on delay, but it sounds real good all the way to 0db on Input. I guess it is hitting two limiters on delay setting and only one limiter on the input? So either I have a busted chip on the second limiter or it's not meant to be set to "delay" though I have to say the tonality sounds nicer through the delay.

U have to set it to "delay" for that trick, it's the going through the delaying circuitry and A/D>D/A process that gives it that subtle timing & sound difference that makes the original guitar sound "wider" when panned opposite to it - the compression of the input opto limters being slammed just adds the balls.

Yes, one of your chips must be busted.

A
F
Old 23rd October 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaeffe View Post

U have to set it to "delay" for that trick, it's the going through the delaying circuitry and A/D>D/A process that gives it that subtle timing & sound difference that makes the original guitar sound "wider" when panned opposite to it - the compression of the input opto limters being slammed just adds the balls.

Yes, one of your chips must be busted.

A
F
not the widening trick I meant more the compression-ish trick where you just pass it through with 0ms delay. I didn't know if most people prefer the input or delay for the setting.
Old 23rd October 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
not the widening trick I meant more the compression-ish trick where you just pass it through with 0ms delay. I didn't know if most people prefer the input or delay for the setting.

Aha, I see what U mean.

Not sure if one is ever used without the other, i.e.as far as I remember the "legendary trick" was using the PCM42 either on only 1 side of a L/R stereo guitar channel, or using it with a mono guitar panned hard to one side and panning the PCM42 return hard to the opposite - in both cases resulting in a massively angry & ballsy stereo gtr buss/group, in both cases with the delay time set to 0ms or just a tiny amount of delay, in both cases set to 100% wet.
(not absolutely sure, would have to look up my manual with the schematics page, but if I remember correctly 1 of the 2 limiters is an "input pre limiter", that also affects the dry signal which is tapped off after it, while the other is a "secondary limiter", set after the filters and after the wiring for the dry/wet mix control - so to get both limiter chips going U need to use the 100% wet mix setting, which incidentally also means U're going through the A/D>D/A converson stages)
Of course, feel free to do what better sutis your taste, ear & track! I like mine 100% wet.

There was a thread where this & other options & doubts were discussed in detail - here:
Lexicon PCM ## Andy Wallace Trick

A
F
Old 23rd October 2015
Lives for gear

So if the signal is crapping ou when set to "delay" then it is the second limiter chip? And the first chip is on the input right? And I guess that one is fine? Since the input sounds fine even slammed to the red.

Now with this panning I don't get it. Let's say I have a double tracked guitar performance. So L and R guitars, two separate performances and two separate tracks.

Let's say L is channel 1 and R is channel 2.

So I send channel 1 to the PCM42 and invesrse the phase on the delay via the "dly inv" button and then pan the return to the left?

That's it? What about channel 2? Wouldn't I need to do the same thing and pan it to the R?

In other words for this to work on a double tracked stereo performance, wouldn't I need two pcm 42's?? I have two of them that's why I'm asking. Just wanna know how to do this.

Thanks!
Old 24th October 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
So if the signal is crapping ou when set to "delay" then it is the second limiter chip? And the first chip is on the input right? And I guess that one is fine? Since the input sounds fine even slammed to the red.

Now with this panning I don't get it. Let's say I have a double tracked guitar performance. So L and R guitars, two separate performances and two separate tracks.

Let's say L is channel 1 and R is channel 2.

So I send channel 1 to the PCM42 and invesrse the phase on the delay via the "dly inv" button and then pan the return to the left?

That's it? What about channel 2? Wouldn't I need to do the same thing and pan it to the R?

In other words for this to work on a double tracked stereo performance, wouldn't I need two pcm 42's?? I have two of them that's why I'm asking. Just wanna know how to do this.

Thanks!

As I said, I'm not 1000% certain of that input signal flow thing, i.e. where the limiter chips sit, but possibly yes, as U wrote (would also make sense as to why they put 2 limiters in there, right?).
Try emailing some Lexicon repair tech.

As for the guitars, as far as I know that "trick" was meant as to beef up ONE guitar, one mono recorded guitar (tape days, remember - not an infinite number of tracks to record to...), which then became a pair of faders on the console, or to beef up one guitar miked & recorded in stereo L/R.
Double tracked guitars are another thing.
If & when I use the PCM42 in that way on a double tracked guitar, I either blend it in subtly as one beefy CENTER track to reinforce the whole, or need 2 PCM42s to use one of the left and one on the right track.
That's my way, obviously there might be other approaches to this.

No "DLY INV" button pushed, leave the phase of the signal alone, as is.
It's about the thickening the subtle delay gives, even with delay times set to 0 due to the inherent AD&DA conversion process time, plus the effect of the slammed limiting circuit.
Old 13th April 2017
Gear Addict

Hate to resurrect an old thread but this is from the mouth of the designer of the PCM42 Gary Hall. He and I are working on a pedal version right now:

>>
btw, I think the guy on Gearslutz trying to do the 'trick' was driving it too hard, producing an oscillation. Also, that's variable with the individual opto. One difficulty of those parts is huge variance from unit to unit.
<<

Hope it helps clarify a bit. Cheers!
Old 13th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
You need a small amount of delay, 0 won't work.
Old 13th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Supply View Post
Hate to resurrect an old thread but this is from the mouth of the designer of the PCM42 Gary Hall. He and I are working on a pedal version right now:

>>
btw, I think the guy on Gearslutz trying to do the 'trick' was driving it too hard, producing an oscillation. Also, that's variable with the individual opto. One difficulty of those parts is huge variance from unit to unit.
<<

Hope it helps clarify a bit. Cheers!
Interesting Advatorial? Yes...Indeed and that variance will....forever remain after 35 years! Usage and parts deteriorating and, known and loved quick set ups and certain claimed tricks... Plus seriously it was bad enough the rumours that flew around about the 1300/S having Opto Isolaters etc. That's totally wrong, and the 1300/42 although sharing an OEM are two totally different units marketed at differing sectors. One Audio & Recording, the Other Video and Post to Sattilite and AV. Etc.

Seriously.... considering there is a surface mount stuffed jam packed PCB board with 200 Chinese non socketed parts in the Euro Rack modular version that Gary built, I have no idea how you think a "Pedal Version" of the Lexicon PCM-42 will be anything near or alike to the Old Lexicon Designed original PCM-42. You simply are not going to get "Those Variables" into a Pedal, no matter what, you can't drop an Egg and expect to rebuild it using SMD technology

Nor a 1:1 recreation of the variabilities in a Plug in, not even SoundToys went for it, fully and the PSP plug in...really was green lite for Lexicon publicity. It's just not that simple. The difference between a PCM-42 foot pedal and a TC 2290 emulation or Eventide Factor or Korg SDD-3000 is going to be what?

"That Sterile Digital Vibe and exact reason discerning Engineers have held on to and continually use in recording sessions the Original Lexicon PCM-41/42 and PrimeTime Effect units, which to Gary and Larry's credit are half delay, half Synth effect...with a Limiter brought in to stop gain stage and servicing as guitarists turned their units into Nuclear Mode"?

Quite simply the Lexicon IP has been already purchased, and no amount of unscrambling will make a Vintage OG PCM-42 again, just as no one wanted their units modified for 28 seconds of extra delay or Reverse, as it was not plug in & play. Considering these units are now selling for $1200.00 upwards, and PrimeTimes $1500-2000 upwards, who wants to mess and reconfigure a Vintage known classic. No one would take a M200 or 224/X/XL and drop into that 224 a TC6000 or 960/L Board...though their is always 1 or 2 people who do it then have buyers remorse or upgrade regret. People will try anything! Lol.

No ones going to take an
SSL FX 384 G and change VCA's to XLogic nor..
LA2A's to FET
Pulse Pultecs to parametric 6 bands
AKG Spring Reverb Gold-foil and sell the gold
U-47 Longbody with spare VF14 tubes into a Bock iFet because anything iPhone is cool with kids, not even an Ampex ATR/French Mastering Deck and swap out the Analog circuitry and drop in a Digital Head block just for 96kHz mastering etc!

So why.....mess with a Lexicon PCM-42? Maybe A new product would help everyone more! Just my opinion!
Old 13th April 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Interesting Advatorial? Yes...Indeed and that variance will....forever remain after 35 years! Usage and parts deteriorating and, known and loved quick set ups and certain claimed tricks... Plus seriously it was bad enough the rumours that flew around about the 1300/S having Opto Isolaters etc. That's totally wrong, and the 1300/42 although sharing an OEM are two totally different units marketed at differing sectors. One Audio & Recording, the Other Video and Post to Sattilite and AV. Etc.

Seriously.... considering there is a surface mount stuffed jam packed PCB board with 200 Chinese non socketed parts in the Euro Rack modular version that Gary built, I have no idea how you think a "Pedal Version" of the Lexicon PCM-42 will be anything near or alike to the Old Lexicon Designed original PCM-42. You simply are not going to get "Those Variables" into a Pedal, no matter what, you can't drop an Egg and expect to rebuild it using SMD technology

Nor a 1:1 recreation of the variabilities in a Plug in, not even SoundToys went for it, fully and the PSP plug in...really was green lite for Lexicon publicity. It's just not that simple. The difference between a PCM-42 foot pedal and a TC 2290 emulation or Eventide Factor or Korg SDD-3000 is going to be what?

"That Sterile Digital Vibe and exact reason discerning Engineers have held on to and continually use in recording sessions the Original Lexicon PCM-41/42 and PrimeTime Effect units, which to Gary and Larry's credit are half delay, half Synth effect...with a Limiter brought in to stop gain stage and servicing as guitarists turned their units into Nuclear Mode"?

Quite simply the Lexicon IP has been already purchased, and no amount of unscrambling will make a Vintage OG PCM-42 again, just as no one wanted their units modified for 28 seconds of extra delay or Reverse, as it was not plug in & play. Considering these units are now selling for $1200.00 upwards, and PrimeTimes $1500-2000 upwards, who wants to mess and reconfigure a Vintage known classic. No one would take a M200 or 224/X/XL and drop into that 224 a TC6000 or 960/L Board...though their is always 1 or 2 people who do it then have buyers remorse or upgrade regret. People will try anything! Lol.

No ones going to take an
SSL FX 384 G and change VCA's to XLogic nor..
LA2A's to FET
Pulse Pultecs to parametric 6 bands
AKG Spring Reverb Gold-foil and sell the gold
U-47 Longbody with spare VF14 tubes into a Bock iFet because anything iPhone is cool with kids, not even an Ampex ATR/French Mastering Deck and swap out the Analog circuitry and drop in a Digital Head block just for 96kHz mastering etc!

So why.....mess with a Lexicon PCM-42? Maybe A new product would help everyone more! Just my opinion!
Nope, not an "advertorial". I was just answering a question direct from the designers mouth so no more speculation on that point. We were talking about it today so I posted his response, that's all.

We're at least a year off if not more IF we can get a pedal version done at all. We've been talking and planning for over a year already so...a lot of variables. Maybe it will be an entirely "new" product and/or version. We certainly have come a long way technology-wise since Gary originally designed it but the character and sound should of the original should remain we hope.

We're not expecting it to be for everybody but there sure does seem to be enough interest to do it in a pedal, at least for the non-phrase looping community. Hopefully we can update and improve on a few things. But I do appreciate your skepticism. It's what makes me move forward every day. It's healthy.
Old 14th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Nope, not an "advertorial". I was just answering a question direct from the designers mouth so no more speculation on that point. We were talking about it today so I posted his response, that's all.

We're at least a year off if not more IF we can get a pedal version done at all. We've been talking and planning for over a year already so...a lot of variables. Maybe it will be an entirely "new" product and/or version. We certainly have come a long way technology-wise since Gary originally designed it but the character and sound should of the original should remain we hope.

We're not expecting it to be for everybody but there sure does seem to be enough interest to do it in a pedal, at least for the non-phrase looping community. Hopefully we can update and improve on a few things. But I do appreciate your skepticism. It's what makes me move forward every day. It's healthy.
Well, it's not so much being a sceptic as a realist. I mean those Optos were put in to stop guitar players hitting 11. Are they a known part of the sound, ohh sort of, though more so the Xtal and VCO have far more to do with socketed components and off the shelf parts, that created an amazing design!

As you'll know David G wanted zero to do with it...so it was Gary and Perseverance that made it such a great product - I still think with TC, Eventide, Korg, and so many others trying to cash in on old designs, for older working engineers, it's nothing new...if it's the DAW kids, going OTB...go for it, they'll just lust after the original or plug ins Anyway,

Honestly and...as I said....how do you put Humpry Dumpty back together again?
Waveforms, Cv control, clocking, midi, (an add on already) and street price, initial run? 1000 units, finacial backing....etc. Considering the Korg SDD-3000, Eventide Factor or H9 and TC range are already taking an established market share, and with Euro modular designs being fickle, I guess the PCB boards done...just needs repackinging...though marketing by who? Gary's Euro mod backer - A wheel, is a wheel? That's all I'm saying, I guess how it turns is important! With the Bricasti 200 due....id say you'll see professional money going their!
Pip pip!
And good luck!

Cheers,
TLB.

P.S I'll just add...when some Local guy has an idea to put in a 40 channel SSL G series, and offers rates for mixing with tons of great outboard, no one tells him...No don't do it, more so everyone will tell him, yeah man, I'd work their....8 months and dude builds studio, though clients are zero even at near free pricing! Everyone's loves ideas, implementing them, and deciding on their true realities is the difference between sheer business sense, alongside Want and Need.

Want and Need are....two very different things, and while many might say, "Oh yeah...a PCM 42 that's new, yeah crazy I must have one? Guess what...you can if you buy Gary's Euro module and plug in 12 volts! There's a PCM-42 near knockoff done, it's sliced already! That's part of my point?
A foot pedal case with 20 intricate dials helps whom? Certainly not the Edge, Lol....!

Cheers,
TLB

Last edited by TheLastByte; 14th April 2017 at 12:34 AM.. Reason: iPad editing
Old 14th April 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Well, it's not so much being a sceptic as a realist. I mean those Optos were put in to stop guitar players hitting 11. Are they a known part of the sound, ohh sort of, though more so the Xtal and VCO have far more to do with socketed components and off the shelf parts, that created an amazing design!

As you'll know David G wanted zero to do with it...so it was Gary and Perseverance that made it such a great product - I still think with TC, Eventide, Korg, and so many others trying to cash in on old designs, for older working engineers, it's nothing new...if it's the DAW kids, going OTB...go for it, they'll just lust after the original or plug ins Anyway,

Honestly and...as I said....how do you put Humpry Dumpty back together again?
Waveforms, Cv control, clocking, midi, (an add on already) and street price, initial run? 1000 units, finacial backing....etc. Considering the Korg SDD-3000, Eventide Factor or H9 and TC range are already taking an established market share, and with Euro modular designs being fickle, I guess the PCB boards done...just needs repackinging...though marketing by who? Gary's Euro mod backer - A wheel, is a wheel? That's all I'm saying, I guess how it turns is important! With the Bricasti 200 due....id say you'll see professional money going their!
Pip pip!
And good luck!

Cheers,
TLB.
Haha, pip, pip indeed! FWIW Gary is designing a new front end limiter and the rest may, MAY, be DSP-based so perhaps it is an entirely new device? It sure will be significantly updated, very reliable, up-gradable, app software, USB, MIDI, EP, et.c, etc. so yeah....cool!

You ready to order? <g>

Cheers!
Old 14th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Haha, pip, pip indeed! FWIW Gary is designing a new front end limiter and the rest may, MAY, be DSP-based so perhaps it is an entirely new device? It sure will be significantly updated, very reliable, up-gradable, app software, USB, MIDI, EP, et.c, etc. so yeah....cool!

You ready to order? <g>

Cheers!
Hmmm? Pretty sure Vendors And OEM Sellers need to put the full details here, so I was correct - Advatorial, cool...can we have a picture of the Case and new guts plus the Functions new to the Gary Hall designed DDL....or are you still hard at it as in.. Warming up to let one go?

Are you still at the crucial Research and development side, and can I try out This New DDL by Gary Hall of past Lexicon Designs! As Gary is a lovely guy! Living quietly in Thailand!

Maybe start a New Thread - That should reel them in!

Pip pip,
Cheers,
TLB
Old 14th April 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Hmmm? Pretty sure Vendors And OEM Sellers need to put the full details here, so I was correct - Advatorial, cool...can we have a picture of the Case and new guts plus the Functions new to the Gary Hall designed DDL....or are you still hard at it as in.. Warming up to let one go?

Are you still at the crucial Research and development side, and can I try out This New DDL by Gary Hall of past Lexicon Designs! As Gary is a lovely guy! Living quietly in Thailand!

Maybe start a New Thread - That should reel them in!

Pip pip,
Cheers,
TLB
Hahaha, so you are a troublemaker! Cool! <g>
Still a loooooong way off my friend. Still in the R&D stage. Who knows, it might not even happen. A LOT of stars need to line up. But it gratifies me, and Gary, to see people so engaged.

Again, I stopped by to lend Gary's comment to the already established conversation. If anybody has any other questions for him I'm happy to pass them along. Otherwise I remember now why I stopped posting on Gearslutz <g>. See ya' on the other side...
Old 15th April 2017
Lives for gear

Id just simply Call Gary myself to find out, not some second hound pontificating big mouth asking all and sundry to purchase a new Gary Hall DDL
Geez, no wonder your stuff bombs!
Old 15th April 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
Id just simply Call Gary myself to find out, not some second hound pontificating big mouth asking all and sundry to purchase a new Gary Hall DDL
Geez, no wonder your stuff bombs!
Keepin' it classy!! I'd expect nothing less!
Old 15th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Keepin' it classy!! I'd expect nothing less!
Well....you are pusing hard on literally every other Forum that has to do with Pro Audio Effects Units and or Internet though you've only got under 40 posts here on this forum. Simply as I initially stated, you are still trying to sell after sale modifications not true to the original units and creating as you say a new or old type of variation on the PCM 42 and trying to gain publicity here on the GS Forum.

No Dude...My probity and professional knowledge is certainly not in question here, yours seemingly is....As you wish to "Troll me" and then you love to pose then answer questions on threads which have mould and dust growing in them their so old...once again....you bumped the PCM 42 trick for some advatorial traction, in reality no one cares. Certainly not me anyway, though if it's going to be a new 500 VPR PCM 42 more power to you....a Foot pedal, Hmmm same old same old?

Seriously man if you want to pump up or sell or say your creating a New PCM 42 device go for it, and create a new thread all of your own and name it selling your said Audio device, though stop using and abusing your way around on GS dropping Gary Halls designs and yelling about why your doing XY and Z and more so as you are seemingly and continually dropping ex Lexicon Designer and brilliant mind and all round Great guy in his own right by using Gary Hall's name. Gary is a member here and a valued one at that, you sir are not!

You are not Gary Hall, so dude.....jump back to HRI or some other non patrolled forum somewhere else in Pro Audio where dark mice hide and hang as, really all that I'm just trying to do and say is that we all are trying to keep wild rumours and information on products let alone service information and functionability in check so guys like you do not proffer from using and or discussing (Gary Halls) or someone (Anyone) else's IP and Device, more so when it's an old loved and admired unit such as the PCM 42.

Dude!
You are Not Gary Hall - Gary is a lovely and funny guy, and he's zen and peaceful, more so appreciative of those whom use his designs and really everything you are certainly not close to being nor ever will be ...Any of those things, you are not Gary! Next your going to tell me you are Larry, Michael, Casey, Dave G, or Bob Sellon, so...please stop! It's odd!

Now, (Goodness Grief for the last time), go and create a new thread and get stuff your kicking on a new Thread. I mean at least be a grown man, for Garry to even be associated with you seems wildly....well, fanciful .....as the company Gary seems to keep, is pretty damn smooth, and certainly NOT of your ilk. Again.....please create a new thread or go away!

Good luck with what ever you feel you're into, or up to and selling! No I don't want to buy one...more so....after your total lack of any professional attitude and continual ranting and name dropping I seriously feel it's all run out of steam and I have no doubt others feel the same way. Certainly with this online baiting persona!

If you've had a fight with your Girlfriend, Boyfriend, or smoked or drunk too much or are just being a bored pest really it's old, there's enough Trolls that like to stick their heads in for fun and choose a thread creating wreck less behaviour, simply I'm not playing your PCM 42 game(s) anymore.

Once again - Start a New Thread, I mean GS will have your name, IP, routing etc, and certainly Gary will not want to be associated with this car crash you've created as he certainly does from time to time pop up on certain threads here as he should being someone whom was responsible for a well loved and deeply involved still used legendary product, though Gary approaches with grace, style and deep thought while still asking others in their Pro uses and techniques, thoughts and angles for a piece of legendary Audio Equipment though....that's not you..... that's Gary.

Again That is Gary Hall, not......you Dude!

Again...You are Not Gary! I know exactly who you are, and I'm sorry your idea bombed though we all need to get up, dust of and live a new day, so why not do that huh...not the same old drama! It's boring! Again I suggest a new thread! Here, you can suggest and discuss possible ideas and scenarios rather then just kicking an old dog to death, I mean honestly, it's old, very trying and boring, so start again, be polite, graceful....and stop blowing the "Gary Hall Horn". If and when Gary has something new I'm sure he will make us all aware. You are either very, very confused, or..... No, I take that back...you actually are, very, very confused! I'm sure Gary Hall is a popular name though their is but one "Gary Hall associated with the PCM 42" etc.
Ok...cool, topic over!

Kind Regards,
TheLastByte

Last edited by TheLastByte; 15th April 2017 at 07:54 PM..
Old 15th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hahaha, so you are a troublemaker! Cool! <g>
Still a loooooong way off my friend. Still in the R&D stage. Who knows, it might not even happen. A LOT of stars need to line up. But it gratifies me, and Gary, to see people so engaged.

Again, I stopped by to lend Gary's comment to the already established conversation. If anybody has any other questions for him I'm happy to pass them along. Otherwise I remember now why I stopped posting on Gearslutz <g>. See ya' on the other side...
No....you stopped to lend your comment. You are not Gary Hall. Gary has his own ability to create, design, and discuss....let alone type a simple reply! Gary is. member here and... You tried to ride of two ideas and they both blew up in your face....no one wanted them!
Apologies though that's life!
Any which way.

If I have offended or mortally wounded you, I apologise, it was not my intention to do so, though I'm not passing this on from David Bowie etc? Though from me to you!
Get it?

Cheers,
TLB.
Old 15th April 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:

You ready to order? <g>

Cheers!
That's great,
I'm sure your "Inner Gary" appreciates creating a simple limiter! All $10.00 bucks of it! Now can you let "Gary go.....relax, look into the light, see the dead people walk towards them and let...your inner Gary go...go to freedom, and banish him!

There...easy huh!
Just be you, I'm sure underneath all this you are most likely a nice person, though that Gary inside of you...he..has left the building!

Gone....!
Cheers,
TLB.
Old 15th April 2017
Gear Addict

Quote:
That's great,
I'm sure your "Inner Gary" appreciates creating a simple limiter! All $10.00 bucks of it! Now can you let "Gary go.....relax, look into the light, see the dead people walk towards them and let...your inner Gary go...go to freedom, and banish him!

There...easy huh!
Just be you, I'm sure underneath all this you are most likely a nice person, though that Gary inside of you...he..has left the building!

Gone....!
Cheers,
TLB.
Hmmm....since this is the first device I've been involved with from scratch and I haven't been posting all over the internet or "pushing hard" (correcting your bad grammar) you must think I'm someone else.

Why not call Gary and ask him about it and stop wasting space and everyone's time with this blather? That's the last I'll say on this or any subject with you. I'm in contact with Gary on an almost daily basis so...carry on!

Cheers!
Old 6th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Hmmm....since this is the first device I've been involved with from scratch and I haven't been posting all over the internet or "pushing hard" (correcting your bad grammar) you must think I'm someone else.

Why not call Gary and ask him about it and stop wasting space and everyone's time with this blather? That's the last I'll say on this or any subject with you. I'm in contact with Gary on an almost daily basis so...carry on!

Cheers!
Good for you!
Old 6th May 2017
Lives for gear

Old 6th May 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Ladd View Post
mmmmm Joni

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search